2010 - Madrid, Spain @ Palacio De Los Deportes - April 19 REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES:

guylainem123

You were Mikafied Ms. Wonka!!

I was already...:naughty:

Aaaaw...feeling touched heheheh:poke: Pleasure is all mine x

Yuls, your vid is awsome, much better than mine, but as we were 5 inches apart all you filmed is all i saw...:naughty:

are we talking about the same guy??:shocked:

first time i saw him i thought... "Oh my God,he´s taller than i thought":teehee:

I thought he wasn't thaaaaat tall as he looks on pics when i met him...:blink:

Or maybe i was standing on a security guy and didn't notice...:roftl:

I remember I took a very gool look at what he was wearing in Vienna...:roftl: once he came out I looked at him from head to toes and saw the shoes I didn't know...some jeans...and the greatest surprise was that he was wearing his striped marine shirt like I did (see siggie pic :teehee: ) and the grey coat. :wub2: oh and the naked guy.

Of course he did! He always does...but that shirt is atrocious! :aah:

I took a VERY good look at hime too when i was backstage in Denmark :lmfao: maybe too much :roftl::naughty:

2l92x5h.jpg

:wub2: Is he signing for you there?

Nope, guess he's signing Liliana's thingies there, as i gave him my PDP to sign, so that was before i think...

:roftl::roftl:

You are still in :wub2::fangurl::insane:Fangirl Heaven :wub2::fangurl::insane:aren't you??

Let's see, if i look up i see cloud 10, if i look down there's cloud 8, so yes i am still in cloud 9...:naughty:

That and lack of sleep, as i have been sleeping 3/4 hours for the past 3 days, is not helping much...im a bit cy fy x funny but weird, yes...:mf_rosetinted:

Really?? You were the girl next to WillyWonka, aren't you?

But I can't remember your face right now :dunno:

Were you the pink bow girl in front of me??????????:shocked:

!Hola! :bye::huglove:

Wot's the names of the other 2 girls here in the forum? I forgot...

Edit: yeah, it's you...:naughty:

Edited by willywonka

Nope, guess he's signing Liliana's thingies there, as i gave him my PDP to sign, so that was before i think...

Let's see, if i look up i see cloud 10, if i look down there's cloud 8, so yes i am still in cloud 9...:naughty:

That and lack of sleep, as i have been sleeping 3/4 hours for the past 3 days, is not helping much...im a bit cy fy x funny but weird, yes...:mf_rosetinted:

So, what did you say to each other?

I've been waiting in anticipation for that moment!

I'll be doing a proper report when i get home but to those interested who were texting me last night and i couldn't answer back, this was my chit chat with Mika while being pushed by rude security guys...

Hi, Mika, I'm WillyWonka from the MFC...

Mika: You are?

Me: I am!

:lmfao:

Just drove for 6 hours to see you here as we had our lisbon gig postponed

Mika *grinning*: It was not my fault, you know?

I know, I know, whatever you do don't cancel, don't postone, don't do anything to the Lisbon gig...

Mika: See you in Lisbon, then...

Me: Yeah, yeah...

Mika: May 11th!!!

:floor:

So, what did you say to each other?

I've been waiting in anticipation for that moment!

The above, Rosie, the above...:mf_rosetinted:

Not as much as me, Rosie...:teehee:

It was gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood...:naughty::biggrin2:

The above, Rosie, the above...:mf_rosetinted:

Not as much as me, Rosie...:teehee:

It was gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood...:naughty::biggrin2:

That was epic!:naughty:

I'm sure your scared him into not cancelling again:wink2:

I finish the upload!!

I took the photos with a reflex camera, my neck is like a spaghetti in this moment but I'm happy with the result xD

I can not stop seeing them again and again,and again....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yolandadominguezlee/sets/72157623902071638/

I start to watch the videos now, I'm crying oh god... XD

I have only seen the thumbnails and they look amazing!! I'll check them when I have the time. Thanks for posting!

I just wanna say...

It was such a GREAT concert. Everything was fantastic.

My sista was one of the Lollipops girls, I can't believe it yet hahaha she's so shy but she had no problem to appears in front of 8.000 people... :aah:

Anyway... I love how Mika said all in Spanish. That's great cos my english is limited :sweatdrop: And his smile in every moment makes me fall in love again and again

Oh, thank u so much to all the Mika fans that I met there! You were so kind! :group_hug:

Now it's really true... I need MORE Mika!!!!!

Hello Ladymeeks, nice meeting you at the queue in the morning :biggrin2: you and sister are very nice!as I told you in Twitter send me the link if you find yourself in the ABC or whatever press you see in. Your pink ribbon and fringe were cool, loved your attitude and your so spontaneous and happy "Hello hathor, I'm Ladymeeks we follow each other in Twitter!! xDD Your happy face saying that made me smile :))

He was more like guarding him from me!:roftl:
:roftl:

You are still in :wub2::fangurl::insane:Fangirl Heaven :wub2::fangurl::aren't you??

ROFL!!!!

Hello Ladymeeks, nice meeting you at the queue in the morning :biggrin2: you and sister are very nice!as I told you in Twitter send me the link if you find yourself in the ABC or whatever press you see in. Your pink ribbon and fringe were cool, loved your attitude and your so spontaneous and happy "Hello hathor, I'm Ladymeeks we follow each other in Twitter!! xDD Your happy face saying that made me smile :))

I'm looking for some photos of the people in the concert, but I can't see anything! :sneaky2:

Thank u for all. You were so lovely with me :wub2:

I'm looking for some photos of the people in the concert, but I can't see anything! :sneaky2:

Thank u for all. You were so lovely with me :wub2:

Don't despair!! there are lot of pics to be posted, mines for example and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I haven't checked them yet :dunno:

I'd love to make you a pic, but you know, I meet you in pre-gig stupid dumb stage, my head wasn't working yet properly so early in the morning, all in my head was Mika tonight Mika tonight Mika tonight :insane::freak::sweatdrop:

---

Btw Carla forgot to say....as for me GO AHEAD with the pics! I'm curious about everybody pics, I've gotta check mines too :naughty:

Don't despair!! there are lot of pics to be posted, mines for example and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I haven't checked them yet :dunno:

I'd love to make you a pic, but you know, I meet you in pre-gig stupid dumb stage, my head wasn't working yet properly so early in the morning, all in my head was Mika tonight Mika tonight Mika tonight :insane::freak::sweatdrop:

I've got some photos and I'm gonna post them on twitpic, no problem! :biggrin2:

Morming...

Got a busy day today so will try to post some pics...pics...if at least you could call those pics...:lmfao:

I've got a handfull of relatively good ones...

Others are going to captions and Babs Trembling pics thread...:floor:

This Madrid gig will be eternally known as the Willywonka's head backside gig...

You'll see why...

My "pic" with Mika...:floor:

2l92x5h.jpg

Btw when I was checking my pics found a surprise, I was trying to focus Mika on the distance and tadahhhhhhh

Mr Wonka: Mika you better not try to get close to my wife or I'll have to kill you with my laser eyes.

Mika: Glups!

Wonka: dear, please don't be so jealous, it's nonsense!

p1010247i.jpg

Mr Wonka: I'm happy I didn't have to show my powerful eyes to Mika, he got scared, makes me glad because I was teasing him, I can't even kill a fly

p1010248j.jpg

I was trying to take pics of the m&g Mika gave, wasn't successful (rest of the pics prove it) but I didn't notice you there until now!!

Anyway is very dark and unfocused, I didn't put the right settings, bought the camera only 2 weeks ago. It's been proving to be cool for vids but I have to learn about pics as it has lots of new features :dunno:

Can't wait to see what you come up with the new pics LOL anyway still gotta check your Wonkaland thread :teehee:

Btw thanks for taking us to the airport, could you find the hotel? Yuls and me weren't in a hurry, we should be finding your hotel first!!! and then the airport, but I was in cloud 9 and didn't even think at the moment :blink: Where did you found it? Gran Via? Castellana?

Arg!! as for the real matter of the thread, I'm about to post the few clips I haven't posted yet in a shiny new post, with a shiny new playlist, all together so you can find them all more easily. Hope you like them!

@mellody, I haven't forgot your setlist, I'll post it as well :thumb_yello:

Edited by hathor

Arg!! as for the real matter of the thread, I'm about to post the few clips I haven't posted yet in a shiny new post, with a shiny new playlist, all together so you can find them all more easily. Hope you like them!

I am looking forward to that Hathor!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

@hathor fab! :biggrin2:

@wonka great to hear you had such a good time, and love the pic your hair got with mika! :wub2::biggrin2: i definitely wanna join that john fanclub! but damn, just saw that the website johnfanclub.com already exists. :teehee: maybe john-fanclub.com :bleh: ... but you're probably only talking about a thread on here anyway, not about a whole website i guess. :bleh:

Btw when I was checking my pics found a surprise, I was trying to focus Mika on the distance and tadahhhhhhh

Mr Wonka: Mika you better not try to get close to my wife or I'll have to kill you with my laser eyes.

Mika: Glups!

Wonka: dear, please don't be so jealous, it's nonsense!

p1010247i.jpg

Mr Wonka: I'm happy I didn't have to show my powerful eyes to Mika, he got scared, makes me glad because I was teasing him, I can't even kill a fly

p1010248j.jpg

I was trying to take pics of the m&g Mika gave, wasn't successful (rest of the pics prove it) but I didn't notice you there until now!!

Anyway is very dark and unfocused, I didn't put the right settings, bought the camera only 2 weeks ago. It's been proving to be cool for vids but I have to learn about pics as it has lots of new features :dunno:

Can't wait to see what you come up with the new pics LOL anyway still gotta check your Wonkaland thread :teehee:

Btw thanks for taking us to the airport, could you find the hotel? Yuls and me weren't in a hurry, we should be finding your hotel first!!! and then the airport, but I was in cloud 9 and didn't even think at the moment :blink: Where did you found it? Gran Via? Castellana?

@mellody, I haven't forgot your setlist, I'll post it as well :thumb_yello:

CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT IT!:yay:

CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT IT!:yay:

Can't believe it myself either!!! :roftl: It was a surprise for me as well!

hey! my first captions!!!, when I thought I could never do anything with my basic English. Silly but hey, my first ones :blush-anim-cl: