REPORTS/PICS/VIDEO Mika @ Mediolanum Forum (Milan): 21 April 2010

dcdeb

Yeah it definitely looks Mika-ish, but kinda looks like he can't even spell his own name right :lmfao:

It looks like he put two H's in the name "Michael"..."Michhel"...:roftl: I mean, I'm sure Mika knows how to spell his name, I'll just put it down to dodgy handwriting lol.

You're naughts .It looks like 'a' for me :loco::naughty:

I can describe the dodgy handwriting :roftl:

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here's love today

and here are the links to all other videos:

lollipop

and the intro in 3 parts:

Thanks mari!

The band is really Mika's Band now - isn't it?

They are such a an excellent cohesive group!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

here are my pics: unfortunately all pics from the show but one are blurred, and the group pics are small and bad quality as my hubby took them with the new camcorder, which he isn't able to use iwell yet :blush-anim-cl:

if someone doesn't like these photos posted pls tell me and i'll delete them

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00666.jpg

DSC00730.jpg

will somebody PLEASE explain what the f*** is going on here? :blink::lmfao:

4542178423_0b58451d3b_b.jpg

I didn't see the explanation posted here:

This is when Mika reaches into the "downstairs" to pull out the multi-coloured feathered coat for Dr John.

Too funny!:thumb_yello:

Well...what can I say? Loads of reports...so...the whole gig is clear.

So I'll try to explain it from the eyes of my first mika's gig.

I arrived at the venue in the late morning...and I was like in heaven 'cause all around me there were faces I was sure I knew.. (even if most of the times I was too embarassed to introduce myself :roftl:) and, well...waiting for the gig to start was like...waiting a date with you mate :wub2:

All I could do was staring at my 101 number on the hand or doing a bit of chattering but I was totally :fangurl: the whole time.

So the afternoon actually flew away and I got the chance to met many of you and really, all I can say is that you are wonderful :wub2:

around 6.00 pm I started to feel anxious and to regret not having my flag with me (flag that was forced to stay in Madrid due to the Volcano thing :sneaky2:)...and then....WE ENTERED THE VENUE.

I was a child...entering Disneyland for the first time, no time no space or even no sound of people talking around me. all I could think was: am I really here?

Here comes the show...as I expected it was magnificent and MIKA clearly and absolutely fantastic.

But I was impressed for the sense of love sharing that was amog the people...and between MIKA and us...(despite some rude people pushing and not bein' polite..:sneaky2: yep, but as I read I wasn't the only one, so...whatever...I WAS THERE FOR MIKA) the all sing-along thing...and the face Mika had when the lights were down...he was just staring at this enormous crowd of people singing just for him...my eyes weren't big enough to catch all the emotion and the stars in his smile when looking at us...all he could do was shacking his head in disbelief. I don't know if things like this happens in every gig...but at a certain poin he was quite "moved" and...oh well...and I was crying/smiling/singing and jumping at the same time.

Ok...the stage, the songs, the band, it was all amazing and as it was perfectly described by prior reports, so I don't want to bore you by repeating things, but maybe as soon as I'll be able to do it, I'll post some pictures.

By the time of the last song I couldn't believe we were at the end of the show, I wanted to drown in this marvellous world made with colours and shiny things.

But we all went out..trying to figure out were to wait Mika...then Robertina (oh and let me tell you I was really really glad to know you :huglove:) (oh well and of course I was chuffed to met all the others girls, and I spent some very good time with Fra and Michela and with all the other girls :* you're amazing) passed by so we all went together at the other side of the forum in order to wait the man that makes us so easily crazy :mf_lustslow:.

We waited for so long, I had almost lost all my hopes...when...he comes out, and I was thinking of some weird joke of my mind, he wasn't real..it couldn't be, the whole situation...was daydreaming. So I waited in disbelief, and he was always closer and closer to me. I realized the whole situation when he signed my sister's ticket and so from my mouht naturally comes out a: finally... :mf_lustslow: (this word and this face :mf_lustslow:).

Looking at him almost hurts, he's shiny...with kindness and beauty and, I don't know I got the feeling like talking to someone you'll meet again someday, a strange feeling...but maybe it's because he's so kind that you don't have time or chance to feel embarassed.

So I asked him to sign my journal ( and now I wake up in the middle of the night just to look at the heart he drew on the page) and I gave to him the picture of the "missing flag" and he recognised it and he told me: oh that was amazing ( or something like that...I can't pretend to remember all that he said...because I was actually looking at him and hoping the moment could last forever) and then...just before going away from where I stayed he said:

"Hey! I've got a very similar t-shirt"

ahahaha I was in heaven and very amused and all chuffed because that's the exact reason of why I love that t-shirt :wink2:

well...I was quite at the end of the end, so right after he finished signing and meeting us fans and he went to the car that her sister drove...and, well that's the most amazing part, because we left the venue together with our cars and we drove for like 6-7 km on the same road, I was actually thinking I'd found him in front of the house :roftl:

Well, at a certain point we went separate ways, so we waved to them...and they waved us back.

End of my magical night.

and as I said before...I at the beginning I was in love with the MIKA world...now...I'm even more than in love!!

now...I'm just a bit sad...

Videos!

Intro - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzMHQS8xKIs

Any Other World - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNI7lnhgrcM

Blue Eyes - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5xBrqmcqGU

Dr John - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2OkmV0zFwE

Good Gone Girl - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bTbs_IVWJ4

Over My Shoulder - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L0GH_65lds

And I just want to take this moment to say thank you to everybody who helped me out at the gig - Allegra for driving me home (you superstar!) Robertina for looking after me and being generally wonderful, and Nezza for keepig me company and helping me order my food when I was being clueless and useless, so thanks guys, you really made my trip MUCH easier.

I can't wait to see all the Italians again though - such a lovely bunch and all so lively! I just wish I hadn't been so tired at the gig but there we are. At least I was there and not in the UK. :biggrin2:

Photossssssss :teehee:http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k158/bambina28/Mika%20Mediolanum%20Forum%20Milan%2021st%20April%202010/

Videos!

And I just want to take this moment to say thank you to everybody who helped me out at the gig - Allegra for driving me home (you superstar!) Robertina for looking after me and being generally wonderful, and Nezza for keepig me company and helping me order my food when I was being clueless and useless, so thanks guys, you really made my trip MUCH easier.

I can't wait to see all the Italians again though - such a lovely bunch and all so lively! I just wish I hadn't been so tired at the gig but there we are. At least I was there and not in the UK. :biggrin2:

You're welcome :biggrin2:

:bye:

yep... I missed my flag too :°

but unfortunately it was in Madrid :blink:

Were u the girl with the flag in Barcelona too? The one who asked us for a marker to write sth more in your flag?

I arrived at the venue in the late morning...and I was like in heaven 'cause all around me there were faces I was sure I knew.. (even if most of the times I was too embarassed to introduce myself) and, well...waiting for the gig to start was like...waiting a date with you mate :wub2:

All I could do was staring at my 101 number on the hand or doing a bit of chattering but I was totally :fangurl: the whole time.

So the afternoon actually flew away and I got the chance to met many of you and really, all I can say is that you are wonderful

around 6.00 pm I started to feel anxious and to regret not having my flag with me (flag that was forced to stay in Madrid due to the Volcano thing :sneaky2:)...and then....WE ENTERED THE VENUE.

I was a child...entering Disneyland for the first time, no time no space or even no sound of people talking around me. all I could think was: am I really here?

Here comes the show...as I expected it was magnificent and MIKA clearly and absolutely fantastic.

But I was impressed for the sense of love sharing that was amog the people...and between MIKA and us...(despite some rude people pushing and not bein' polite..:sneaky2: yep, but as I read I wasn't the only one, so...whatever...I WAS THERE FOR MIKA) the all sing-along thing...and the face Mika had when the lights were down...he was just staring at this enormous crowd of people singing just for him...my eyes weren't big enough to catch all the emotion and the stars in his smile when looking at us...all he could do was shacking his head in disbelief. I don't know if things like this happens in every gig...but at a certain poin he was quite "moved" and...oh well...and I was crying/smiling/singing and jumping at the same time.

Ok...the stage, the songs, the band, it was all amazing and as it was perfectly described by prior reports, so I don't want to bore you by repeating things, but maybe as soon as I'll be able to do it, I'll post some pictures.

By the time of the last song I couldn't believe we were at the end of the show, I wanted to drown in this marvellous world made with colours and shiny things.

But we all went out..trying to figure out were to wait Mika...then Robertina (oh and let me tell you I was really really glad to know you :huglove:) (oh well and of course I was chuffed to met all the others girls, and I spent some very good time with Fra and Michela and with all the other girls :* you're amazing) passed by so we all went together at the other side of the forum in order to wait the man that makes us so easily crazy :mf_lustslow:.

We waited for so long, I had almost lost all my hopes...when...he comes out, and I was thinking of some weird joke of my mind, he wasn't real..it couldn't be, the whole situation...was daydreaming. So I waited in disbelief, and he was always closer and closer to me. I realized the whole situation when he signed my sister's ticket and so from my mouht naturally comes out a: finally... :mf_lustslow: (this word and this face :mf_lustslow:).

Looking at him almost hurts, he's shiny...with kindness and beauty and, I don't know I got the feeling like talking to someone you'll meet again someday, a strange feeling...but maybe it's because he's so kind that you don't have time or chance to feel embarassed.

So I asked him to sign my journal ( and now I wake up in the middle of the night just to look at the heart he drew on the page) and I gave to him the picture of the "missing flag" and he recognised it and he told me: oh that was amazing ( or something like that...I can't pretend to remember all that he said...because I was actually looking at him and hoping the moment could last forever) and then...just before going away from where I stayed he said:

"Hey! I've got a very similar t-shirt"

ahahaha I was in heaven and very amused and all chuffed because that's the exact reason of why I love that t-shirt :wink2:

well...I was quite at the end of the end, so right after he finished signing and meeting us fans and he went to the car that her sister drove...and, well that's the most amazing part, because we left the venue together with our cars and we drove for like 6-7 km on the same road, I was actually thinking I'd found him in front of the house :roftl:

Well, at a certain point we went separate ways, so we waved to them...and they waved us back.

End of my magical night.

and as I said before...I at the beginning I was in love with the MIKA world...now...I'm even more than in love!!

Marzia! You're so lovely girl :wub2: i'm really glad to have meet you finally, this report has shook me and atm i'm crying...you made me relive all the emotions of that evening and you really know what i'm talking about!

Love you girl thx 4 the quote and all the rest i hope to meet you another time very soon :wub2:

Videos!

Jazzy! Didn't know u were going to Milan! I'm so glad u had so much fun + your Mika pic! I finally got 4 it and was BG in Barcelona!:biggrin2:

Thanks 4 your lovely report and the vids:thumb_yello:

Jazzy! Didn't know u were going to Milan! I'm so glad u had so much fun + your Mika pic! I finally got 4 it and was BG in Barcelona!:biggrin2:

Thanks 4 your lovely report and the vids:thumb_yello:

Hahah I was, then I wasn't cos my flight was cancelled, then I got a last minute one on the morning of the gig so I made it in the end!

And yay! It's a great experience isn't it? Did you have fun?

quick report while waiting for mika

robertina and john did a great job cordinating the queue

i personally was front row left but sadly far from mfcers

there was some pushing, so it was a luck to be front row

the show was grand!! i enjoyed immensely the new stage setting

also the new routine on stage, it was fun

the ace was full and rather big, so it was an impressive sight. mika was visibly delighted. there was lots of sing along

if i have to find smt negative, i wish hed perform more new songs.

he did a breathtaking version of OMS with ida

hope he comes out soon

side note: no explosive shoes and you alrwady know of the blue princess ;)

Ida!!!!

Thank u 4 your report Avoca :thumb_yello:

I could probably take a guess :teehee:

FOR SURE!!!!!!

OH GOD! I'm in hyperventilation!

You have to breath Fra...wow

Can you pass me as PM please?

And i think say i love you it's a bit exagerated but i really don't care!

And here's the second attempt. :wub2:

P1030407.jpg

:thumb_yello: Great pic!!! :wink2: So cool that he's especially attentive to someone when another person tries to push her/him out of the way! Heard that a few times now. Such a Gentleman :naughty: And it's so adorable when he bends down his head for a pic. Makes him so likeable and down to earth that he hasn't got any fears of contacts!

End of my magical night.

Thanks for your lovely report! Guess the sad feeling is normal. After an eternity of anticipation and the gig itself it takes always a few days up to a week or even two for me to "return" back to normal life. And sometimes the only thing that helps is planing the next gig...no matter how far it's still away :teehee:

Were u the girl with the flag in Barcelona too? The one who asked us for a marker to write sth more in your flag?

:bye: No, it wasn't me...I sent the flag to the girl you're talking about and a boy (they were together) so they could carry the flag in Barcellona, then in Madrid and then in Milan...but the didn't succed in getting on the plane because of the volcano. soo they weren't in Milan...and neither the flag :°

Marzia! You're so lovely girl :wub2: i'm really glad to have meet you finally, this report has shook me and atm i'm crying...you made me relive all the emotions of that evening and you really know what i'm talking about!

Love you girl thx 4 the quote and all the rest i hope to meet you another time very soon :wub2:

:huglove:

Thanks for your lovely report! Guess the sad feeling is normal. After an eternity of anticipation and the gig itself it takes always a few days up to a week or even two for me to "return" back to normal life. And sometimes the only thing that helps is planing the next gig...no matter how far it's still away :teehee:

then I guess I'll have to wait a bit for this sadness to go away... :wink2:

hi guys! just want to know what does 'bugsy malone' mean in the set list? i know it's a movie but i don't understand why is it there :dunno:

It's a reference to gangsters, so I guess it's the part where he shoots everybody around. :gun2: