The "I Hate Epilepsy" Club!

nico_collard

dont you just love it when you cant get new meds. :aah:

Ive run out of one of em i get and i use to get it paied but that has also run out... so i hope i will get lucky in 5 mins time by a single ponecall... if not... :shocked: Then i have to wait till friday/monday cos i dont have the 200 dkkr i only have to pay atm. not much at all but a lot in the end of a month :aah:

Awwwwwww, yay! :wub2:

Ooooh, did I tell you that i put that pic you gave me in a frame? It's not up on a wall or anything cause I don't have any room to put it anywhere, but it's protected...

Thats great. Hope you still like it :wub2: I remember i loved it :naughty:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont you just love it when you cant get new meds. :aah:

Ive run out of one of em i get and i use to get it paied but that has also run out... so i hope i will get lucky in 5 mins time by a single ponecall... if not... :shocked: Then i have to wait till friday/monday cos i dont have the 200 dkkr i only have to pay atm. not much at all but a lot in the end of a month :aah:

Thats great. Hope you still like it :wub2: I remember i loved it :naughty:

Bugger! I hope you can get new meds soon... :huglove:

Ooooh, I love it! :wub2:

• 2 months later...
Doesnt it just make you sad and scared when you hear someone has died haveing an epileptic seizure?

Makes me freaking sad and scared... :tears:

Yeah it is ... does scare the heck outta me..

:shocked:

Did someone you know die from having a seizure?

I've had 2 ppl die from having bad seizures ... reason why I havent logged on here much cuz I've been mourning one of my close mate's death ... :boxed:

Also havent been on cuz I've been unwell :aah: but I'm ok now :thumb_yello:

Yeah it is ... does scare the heck outta me..

I've had 2 ppl die from having bad seizures ... reason why I havent logged on here much cuz I've been mourning one of my close mate's death ... :boxed:

Also havent been on cuz I've been unwell :aah: but I'm ok now :thumb_yello:

Oooooh, that's terrible! :tears:

And good to hear you're okay!

Nope not one i know. A fan of someone we both like (not Mika) sended me a pm on fb that ... a fan of that same person.... had died in bed from what they believe is an epileptic seizure

That's terrible too!

• 3 weeks later...

Got a phonecall yesterday w. the great news that one of my meds. % in my blood was where it should be (lamical finally after 7 years) and the % of the other one was a lil high... but bette than too low... but guess who just had what docs. calls a seizure (myoclonic seizures) :aah:

Got a phonecall yesterday w. the great news that one of my meds. % in my blood was where it should be (lamical finally after 7 years) and the % of the other one was a lil high... but bette than too low... but guess who just had what docs. calls a seizure (myoclonic seizures) :aah:

Yay for good % in the blood!

woohoo for great % in the blood and especially cuz it's lamictal

i hate hate HATE it! I prob. cant be in a music vid. cos of it now. Got a "of course" at first but i think that will change to a "no". Its suppose to get shoot in a nightclub. I had thought about the light but i forgot strobe. I have survived a few concerts this year and nothing has happened, i have less seizures compared to just 6 month ago. especially grand mal.... i freaking hate haveing epilepsy. I had booked hotel and train tix and was looking soooo much forward for it!

The epilepsy attack can increase with the age of too be in initial fase??:.

I hear that in boys until 13-14-15 can to be cured. In teenage age. But it´s a process so complicate(I think so the sistem nervous) that i think that it´s very dangerous for the person affected .

I went afeccted for the sickness about the 20 years caused but the circumstances&persons that i couldn´t controll of them.I surprise myself in this. but afortunately i could increase in this....But i scare about the future in this tema because i´m very bad patient forever at all,so ican be my own doctor in the control mental of my nervous and my circumstances.

The crisis of my particular case really horribles with lost of knowledge mental, and phisico...It´s the worst.

I love my particular surgerymen that me help to get out off, the sicknes...

without meds or few.

post-20706-142983691892_thumb.jpg

The epilepsy attack can increase with the age of too be in initial fase??:.

I hear that in boys until 13-14-15 can to be cured. In teenage age. But it´s a process so complicate(I think so the sistem nervous) that i think that it´s very dangerous for the person affected .

I went afeccted for the sickness about the 20 years caused but the circumstances&persons that i couldn´t controll of them.I surprise myself in this. but afortunately i could increase in this....But i scare about the future in this tema because i´m very bad patient forever at all,so ican be my own doctor in the control mental of my nervous and my circumstances.

The crisis of my particular case really horribles with lost of knowledge mental, and phisico...It´s the worst.

I love my particular surgerymen that me help to get out off, the sicknes...

without meds or few.

i dont think i get it 100%... you have epilepsy but you dont get any meds. for it? :blink:

That's what I thought...

If i had take to maintenance of all type of drugs in my body, ´can sure tha i dead now, I´ll really intoxicated in my blood+ Infection caused for abuse of meds.

I´ve had I´ve now too Amnesia, Anxiety, Stress, Pre-Alzeimer, Psicopatias of neural, Confusion of my personality(Double),...Lost of memory.

And of course ...So many other no psicologic so I prefer act when the crisis its in ever case.

A question? I´had sleep with a bitter of baby por the Epilepsy attack until in my dreams, I experimented bitter my length, Broken my teeth, And and impulsive absolutaly jump of my bed and go out running in the night with a strong pain of muscles and neck.

And of course surprise atonite how i was walking a long time in the night absoluty dreamt.

About the Lost of memory i´d suffer since 20 years old, for diverse causes as the drugs, alcohol, meds, ...NOw very importants because I lost my friends, my lovers, etc.. I didn´t remenber to them, so I lost MFC a long time too.

If i had take to maintenance of all type of drugs in my body, ´can sure tha i dead now, I´ll really intoxicated in my blood+ Infection caused for abuse of meds.

I´ve had I´ve now too Amnesia, Anxiety, Stress, Pre-Alzeimer, Psicopatias of neural, Confusion of my personality(Double),...Lost of memory.

And of course ...So many other no psicologic so I prefer act when the crisis its in ever case.

A question? I´had sleep with a bitter of baby por the Epilepsy attack until in my dreams, I experimented bitter my length, Broken my teeth, And and impulsive absolutaly jump of my bed and go out running in the night with a strong pain of muscles and neck.

And of course surprise atonite how i was walking a long time in the night absoluty dreamt.

About the Lost of memory i´d suffer since 20 years old, for diverse causes as the drugs, alcohol, meds, ...NOw very importants because I lost my friends, my lovers, etc.. I didn´t remenber to them, so I lost MFC a long time too.

im too stressed to understand :aah:

Archived