The "I Hate Epilepsy" Club!

nico_collard

Wow... interesting... I'm so surprised at how many different types of seizures there are....

Yeah, I'm better... I've been pretty good today, I haven't noticed any twitches...

Yeah it is so interesting trying to piece together what kind of seizures I have but it takes time ... I had a few twitches .... but doing ok ...

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah it is so interesting trying to piece together what kind of seizures I have but it takes time ... I had a few twitches .... but doing ok ...

Very true...

I was thinking today... DA said she thought she'd fainted a few days ago and that got me thinking about the seizures I've had... I fainted when I was in hospital and I think they said it was a seizure... :blink:

Very true...

I was thinking today... DA said she thought she'd fainted a few days ago and that got me thinking about the seizures I've had... I fainted when I was in hospital and I think they said it was a seizure... :blink:

maybe .. might be worth investigating ... I don't think I've fainted since the last time I had a real bad seizure ... I know when I had a tonic-clonic (Gran Mal) seizure when I was 11 I felt faint ... :blink::boxed: .. how's you been ?

:huglove: Hope you're okay...

yep :mf_rosetinted: asleep at around 8 am cos of BIG time stomache pain and up again around 11am cos of the jerk thingy... perfect!!!! Not been to bed since... should though!

hope you are at least are doing fine!?

yep :mf_rosetinted: asleep at around 8 am cos of BIG time stomache pain and up again around 11am cos of the jerk thingy... perfect!!!! Not been to bed since... should though!

hope you are at least are doing fine!?

Yep, I've been fine... still have the occasional twitch, but they're not very strong which is good...

So you are on lamictal too... has it givin you skin problems too? Sucks that it does that!

Archived