The "I Hate Epilepsy" Club!

nico_collard

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK right now... finally got a whole nights sleep without anything. Think its cos im starting to get very happy and excited for the Mika gig in 14 days time :boing:

how are you? still feeling ok?

Luckkkkky you see Mika in 14 days :biggrin2: I'm going ok ... had a fit today but feeling better now

OK right now... finally got a whole nights sleep without anything. Think its cos im starting to get very happy and excited for the Mika gig in 14 days time :boing:

how are you? still feeling ok?

Awwwww yay!!!

It's so exciting that you get to see Mika again... I can't wait till he comes back here...

Hey girls... hope you're both feeling well :huglove:

Awwwww yay!!!

It's so exciting that you get to see Mika again... I can't wait till he comes back here...

wish i could say i was feeling ok... but dealing with a seizure atm.

Myoclonic and think also petit... and i even think i know why! Hope it wont grow to grand :blink:

Hope you are doing better :huglove:

Awwwww yay!!!

All is ok ... had a great weekend with my 30th birthday... but had a few seizures but everything went ok

wish i could say i was feeling ok... but dealing with a seizure atm.

Myoclonic and think also petit... and i even think i know why! Hope it wont grow to grand :blink:

Hope you are doing better :huglove:

I'm fine... I'm having very few twitches (maybe 1-2 a day) so I think the meds are working well...

Awwwww geez :huglove: Are they still only petit and myoclonic?

I'm fine... I'm having very few twitches (maybe 1-2 a day) so I think the meds are working well...

Awwwww geez :huglove: Are they still only petit and myoclonic?

i was but landed on the floor later... dont think it was a grand mal cos i wasnt as tired as i use to be... but was (and still is) VERY tred

i was just very "down" cos of a something on this board...

Happy Bday :yay:

Glad everything is ok :huglove:

Grand mal or just small?

i was but landed on the floor later... dont think it was a grand mal cos i wasnt as tired as i use to be... but was (and still is) VERY tred

Thanksies for the birthday wishes :) ... Hope you're ok DA

That's no good... do you wanna talk through pm?

Had a dream last night that i was getting hospitalised (epilepsy hospital) again :sneaky2:

Its ok... i know what to do!

Oooooh, that would be horrible!

thats very sweet! :huglove: Great theres peeps there wanna talk :wub2:

Yeah, we have an idea about what it's like for you... :huglove:

Oooooh, that would be horrible!

Yeah, we have an idea about what it's like for you... :huglove:

dont ever wish to get hospitalised for it..........

yeah its definitely something diffrent to talk to someone whos knows about it than peeps that donno

dont ever wish to get hospitalised for it..........

yeah its definitely something diffrent to talk to someone whos knows about it than peeps that donno

I certainly wouldn't wish to be hospitalised for it! It was bad enough last time!

• 2 weeks later...

I haad 2 seizures at teh hosptal yesterday. went thee myself cos i thought i would get one :shocked: Ended w. 2 and they needed to give me air cos i stopped breathing at the 2nd. I have mark on my mose from the thingy they were putting around it and check my lip... a pretty bad one though and the lp looks bigger too

IMG_0097.jpg

aaawwwwwwwwwww........

I haad 2 seizures at teh hosptal yesterday. went thee myself cos i thought i would get one :shocked: Ended w. 2 and they needed to give me air cos i stopped breathing at the 2nd. I have mark on my mose from the thingy they were putting around it and check my lip... a pretty bad one though and the lp looks bigger too

IMG_0097.jpg

aaawwwwwwwwwww........

:jawdrop: Are you okay???

IMG_0097.jpg

aaawwwwwwwwwww........

Oh no hunni .. feeling better? Was starting to worry since I hadnt heard from you on here ... I saw my neurologist on Tuesday.. She's going to look into changing my meds in 3 months time (been not sleeping at all again) :aah:

Archived