The "I Hate Epilepsy" Club!

nico_collard

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had to have a aunty nap today ... but seeing the neurologist in June :blink::aah:

I still feel really tired... good thing I don't have to work till the afternoon (and crap, I was supposed to go to a ball tomorrow!)

I see mine in July... And to think I was so close to not having to see him again (not that I hate him or anything, he's actually quite nice)!

Oh no! :shocked: Have you hurt yourself, hun? Are you ok?

i have a killer headache and feeling a bit sick and tired. Not as tired as i use to. Think it was a mix between a petit mal (one of those where you just falls but doesnt have a seizure like a grand mal) and fainting :dunno:

i have a killer headache and feeling a bit sick and tired. Not as tired as i use to. Think it was a mix between a petit mal (one of those where you just falls but doesnt have a seizure like a grand mal) and fainting :dunno:

I feel awkward, wish i could beam me over to denmark and be helpful. Sending you a big big hug! :huglove:

I feel awkward, wish i could beam me over to denmark and be helpful. Sending you a big big hug! :huglove:

Thx hun!

I hope my mood will get a lil better tonight too cos ijm pretty down atm. use to be that after a seizure... wish i knew if it was only a seizure or if i fainted too... havent fainted for a long time but ive been dizzy all day

Thx hun!

I hope my mood will get a lil better tonight too cos ijm pretty down atm. use to be that after a seizure... wish i knew if it was only a seizure or if i fainted too... havent fainted for a long time but ive been dizzy all day

Hope that for you too!!! Think of BFoots message to you, think of the whole june - maybe that'll cheer you up a lil bit! :blink:

Have to go now, but thinking of you! TAKE CARE :huglove:

Hope that for you too!!! Think of BFoots message to you, think of the whole june - maybe that'll cheer you up a lil bit! :blink:

Have to go now, but thinking of you! TAKE CARE :huglove:

already tried that but didnt work :blink:

Take care hun :huglove:

Just woke up a few min ago next to my table.... :tears:

:huglove:

Did I read somewhere that you had morphine for the headache and it didn't work? :blink:

:huglove:

Did I read somewhere that you had morphine for the headache and it didn't work? :blink:

Yeah. And still hasnt worked... but GOD it has made me tired now... but i still feel strange and cant walk straight... and got worse since i spoke to the doc. so i should call him but i dont wanna go to the ER... all i need is some sleep :aah:

Yeah. And still hasnt worked... but GOD it has made me tired now... but i still feel strange and cant walk straight... and got worse since i spoke to the doc. so i should call him but i dont wanna go to the ER... all i need is some sleep :aah:

Be careful... :huglove:

Is that the usual reaction you have from morphine?

yeah. But ive never tried it in the "degree" i have atm. My body feels strange when i touch it.. almost like a i cant feel it :blink:

That's very weird... just take it easy, and if you don't feel any better (or you feel worse) go straight to the hospital...

I was a bit worried last night... my leg jumped while I was in bed.. I was hoping it wasn't another seizure, but it settled down... weirdly enough my arm still twitches, I thought it would stop by now...

That's very weird... just take it easy, and if you don't feel any better (or you feel worse) go straight to the hospital...

I was a bit worried last night... my leg jumped while I was in bed.. I was hoping it wasn't another seizure, but it settled down... weirdly enough my arm still twitches, I thought it would stop by now...

i would go to the ER now if i could walk.... well i can walk but my legs are shaking a lot under me... im nervous or worried... when i tried to fall asleep before i woke up a few times cos it feelt like i wasnt breathing... :blink:

sounds like you had those myoclonic twitches? i sometimes has it in my arms and legs too and most time so bad to i just throw whatever i might have in my hands :blink:

i would go to the ER now if i could walk.... well i can walk but my legs are shaking a lot under me... im nervous or worried... when i tried to fall asleep before i woke up a few times cos it feelt like i wasnt breathing... :blink:

sounds like you had those myoclonic twitches? i sometimes has it in my arms and legs too and most time so bad to i just throw whatever i might have in my hands :blink:

I have them a few times a day... had one a few minutes ago...

That doesn't sound good... Can you walk very far?

I hope that your silence means your'e gone to the hospital, or everything's better... :blink:

my silence ment i went to bed... but havent had much sleep at all... just cant sleep even with so much morphine in my body... and dont even know if its that i still can feel :blink: But i had a seizure... i know that for sure... can see that on my tongue and lip

i dont hate much but today was ******* ****

you see

I was shopping with my dad (as usual)

and it was all normal then I said is that it

(you have to remember that my dad has had a laranjectamy (his voice-box removed) so no voice) then he said no toilet-paper needed (with the action of wiping bum) we both laughed...

later that day we where at my grandparents house where we told them about the mentioned inserden then withoug pause my grandad said and I quote “at least it wasnt a condom that you wanted" ( I was stunned)

my silence ment i went to bed... but havent had much sleep at all... just cant sleep even with so much morphine in my body... and dont even know if its that i still can feel :blink: But i had a seizure... i know that for sure... can see that on my tongue and lip

OOoh, okay... :huglove:

Take care...

Just read the whole thing of what happened ... are you feeling better now?? The seizure you were refering to was a atonic seizure (http://www.epilepsy.com/EPILEPSY/seizure_atonic) basically the website says ..

"Muscle "tone" is the muscle's normal tension. "Atonic" (a-TON-ik) means "without tone," so in an atonic seizure, muscles suddenly lose strength. The eyelids may droop, the head may nod, and the person may drop things and often falls to the ground. These seizures are also called "drop attacks" or "drop seizures." The person usually remains conscious."

feelin better ?

Just read the whole thing of what happened ... are you feeling better now?? The seizure you were refering to was a atonic seizure (http://www.epilepsy.com/EPILEPSY/seizure_atonic) basically the website says ..

"Muscle "tone" is the muscle's normal tension. "Atonic" (a-TON-ik) means "without tone," so in an atonic seizure, muscles suddenly lose strength. The eyelids may droop, the head may nod, and the person may drop things and often falls to the ground. These seizures are also called "drop attacks" or "drop seizures." The person usually remains conscious."

feelin better ?

Wow... interesting... I'm so surprised at how many different types of seizures there are....

Yeah, I'm better... I've been pretty good today, I haven't noticed any twitches...

Archived