The "I Hate Epilepsy" Club!

nico_collard

cant... insomnia... But think i will mention it to my doc. when im going to see one of em today. They want me back on something called Tramadol (Tramadol is a synthetic stripped-down piperidine-analog of the phenantherane alkaloid codeine and, as such, is an opioid and also a prodrug codeine is metabolized to morphine) and Valium ("is a benzodiazepine derivative drug. It is commonly used for treating anxiety, insomnia, seizures, muscle spasms, restless legs syndrome, obsessive compulsive disorder) :blink:

I hope they dont want me to take em together again! :shocked::aah:

tramadol... I think mum had it at one stage because of her hip :blink:

Hmmmmm.... did the doctor put you on both tramadol and valium?

I think my writing will be a lil "off" later tonight cos i got new meds. :aah:

That's okay, I've notice my writing has been a bit weird after starting back on tegretol...

Ooooh, guess what? :teehee: I went to see a doctor tonight and he told me that I can come off warfarin! :woot_jump::kachinga: I'm not allowed to take any contraceptive pills though cause it raises the risk (like 35x more likely) of having another clot... :shocked::boxed:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tramadol... I think mum had it at one stage because of her hip :blink:

Hmmmmm.... did the doctor put you on both tramadol and valium?

That's okay, I've notice my writing has been a bit weird after starting back on tegretol...

Ooooh, guess what? :teehee: I went to see a doctor tonight and he told me that I can come off warfarin! :woot_jump::kachinga: I'm not allowed to take any contraceptive pills though cause it raises the risk (like 35x more likely) of having another clot... :shocked::boxed:

Only tramadol... thank god! Both at the same time and i will be here for 2 hours writing almost like the tweet Mika did when he was on "something" that could help him sleep... and then sleep for 22 hours :lmfao: Both of em makes you very tired!

and congratz with you can stop with that! Thats great :thumb_yello:

Only tramadol... thank god! Both at the same time and i will be here for 2 hours writing almost like the tweet Mika did when he was on "something" that could help him sleep... and then sleep for 22 hours :lmfao: Both of em makes you very tired!

and congratz with you can stop with that! Thats great :thumb_yello:

That's lucky you're only on one!

And thankies!

That's lucky you're only on one!

And thankies!

dont ever wish to get on em unless you wanna sleep all day... i forgot how tired they can make you...

theres also a warning on the pack that not allowed to drive or handle dangerous things when on em

i dont offtern hate but i hate theat

my dad blew up over the livingroom bin(i fogit ot empty it)and he blew a feuse

he threw it at the kichen door and i was right behined it (so bin hit door dooor hit my head bust nose and blood on door and tiseus up nose)

i need a hug

wish there were someone else here w. photosensative epilepsy who maybe could explain this a lil better.. tried to explain what can effect photosensative epilespy ect.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2957300&postcount=2761

makes me think of the GnR show im going to... first of all Carla/Wonka: i will call you before and after if ok? if you want to.. in case of worry? :dunno:

he threw it at the kichen door and i was right behined it (so bin hit door dooor hit my head bust nose and blood on door and tiseus up nose)

i need a hug

*huggles* everything ok...

i need a hug

so sorry to hear that :huglove:

But sorry i cant find the connection between that and epilepsy... :blink:

wish there were someone else here w. photosensative epilepsy who maybe could explain this a lil better.. tried to explain what can effect photosensative epilespy ect.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2957300&postcount=2761

makes me think of the GnR show im going to... first of all Carla/Wonka: i will call you before and after if ok? if you want to.. in case of worry? :dunno:

That made sense to me :dunno:

dealing w. myoclonic jerks atm. and they hurt! :tears:

Petit's earlier today... :sad:

Same thing happened to me and I had some generalised ones over the weekend at my mum's.. spent most of sunday in bed with my pug keeping me company .. he knows when my seizures are about to happen like seizure dogs.. but he isnt trained which is baffling .. here's a link for more seizure dog info:

http://www.epilepsyfoundation.org/epilepsyusa/seizuredogs.cfm

I hope a better treatment is available for you guys as I'm reading this thread and it seems although you all take lots of expensive meds with lots of side effects , they don't seem to prevent you from having bad times! :(

Same thing happened to me and I had some generalised ones over the weekend at my mum's.. spent most of sunday in bed with my pug keeping me company .. he knows when my seizures are about to happen like seizure dogs.. but he isnt trained which is baffling .. here's a link for more seizure dog info:

Lucky you have someone to look after you!

I guess i should have staied in bed too but desided not to.... that kinda normal... I would have get kicked to bed if my mum or lil sis was around and there was some on here that use to kick me to bed too :shocked:

I kow about the seizure dogs. There have been some talking about that i should have one and a secure apartment :blink: where there will come a nurse to check up on me each day and theres always someone i can call if i need help asap. :blink:

I guess i should have staied in bed too but desided not to.... that kinda normal... I would have get kicked to bed if my mum or lil sis was around and there was some on here that use to kick me to bed too :shocked:

I kow about the seizure dogs. There have been some talking about that i should have one and a secure apartment :blink: where there will come a nurse to check up on me each day and theres always someone i can call if i need help asap. :blink:

It was a long weekend where I am in Australia so I was at Mum's. Usually I'm home by myself in the morning when my bf is at work .. so have to keep myself amused while he's out ...

Did you mention something about that in the Aussie thread?

Awww, what a clever dog!

I hope a better treatment is available for you guys as I'm reading this thread and it seems although you all take lots of expensive meds with lots of side effects , they don't seem to prevent you from having bad times! :(

I don't have much to complain about, my seizures are controlled (except for the occasional twitch)... I hope things get better for Angel and Ally though... :huglove:

Sounds like a smart idea actually... how do you feel about having someone checking up on you every day?

Did you mention something about that in the Aussie thread?

Awww, what a clever dog!

I don't have much to complain about, my seizures are controlled (except for the occasional twitch)... I hope things get better for Angel and Ally though... :huglove:

Thanksies for the :huglove: ... my Boris is a smart puggie ... Not sure if I mentioned it in the Aussie thread...

Thanksies for the :huglove: ... my Boris is a smart puggie ... Not sure if I mentioned it in the Aussie thread...

Ooooh, okay then... and Boris is such a cute name for a pug, but it does suit them...

You know, everytime I see a pug on I Can Has Hotdog, I think of you! :teehee:

Ooooh, okay then... and Boris is such a cute name for a pug, but it does suit them...

You know, everytime I see a pug on I Can Has Hotdog, I think of you! :teehee:

:naughty::roftl: hehehehe pugs rule!!! I want to get another one when I get a place where I can have a pet

almost got strangled by my meds this morning cos i was watching something w. Mika that made me laugh while i was takeing my meds :doh:... and worst of all... its was the Lamictal and its tasts like... cant find a word how bad it tasts

Some days are good and some arent ... most days my meds make me drowsy..

almost got strangled by my meds this morning cos i was watching something w. Mika that made me laugh while i was takeing my meds :doh:... and worst of all... its was the Lamictal and its tasts like... cant find a word how bad it tasts

I know the Lamictal feeling and never take it with water .. the worst feeling of all ...

Archived