Book "the art of dreams"

Sylvana

I made an book for mika with the title "the art of dreams".

The dreams and artwork were made by the fans in holland They must discribe an dream from them, one they really dreamed or one they just want to dream for that dream they made an artwork.. and i will give it to mika in amsterdam.

I want to know what you all think about the book i made hahaha :).. below an link for download :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TCBSLB89

Thank you :)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you thank you thank you :D:D:D

How long did it take you to make? :teehee:

toooooo long hahaha.. i really don't want to know how many hours it was hahahaha :P.. normally i get payed for it hahahaha..

• 2 weeks later...
The book is ready :D.. here a vid of the book :D

OK ... I'm going to say this ... please excuse mushy post coming up ... I've seriously never met a more talented bunch of fans in my life ... honestly ... the stuff you guys do ... and the projects you take on ... and everything you all seem to do ... far exceeds what I'm expecting ... it always looks so well made ... with so much love and dedication put into making it perfect ... from the Yearbook ... to the birthday present ... to the projects for the band members and John and to the stuff you do for his family ..... seriously ... I take my hat off to you guys ... it's absolutely amazing Sylvana ... you should all be very proud of yourselfs ... it's stuff like this that make me proud to be a Mika fan and more importantly an MFC'er ... and don't get me wrong ... I know all the other fan sites do this kind of thing too ... Mika fans are pretty amazing :wub2:

*end of mushy post*

aaaaaahw..thank you all soooo much!!! so sweet of you all to say things like that..:blush-anim-cl: I hope mika will love it too :D

OK ... I'm going to say this ... please excuse mushy post coming up ... I've seriously never met a more talented bunch of fans in my life ... honestly ... the stuff you guys do ... and the projects you take on ... and everything you all seem to do ... far exceeds what I'm expecting ... it always looks so well made ... with so much love and dedication put into making it perfect ... from the Yearbook ... to the birthday present ... to the projects for the band members and John and to the stuff you do for his family ..... seriously ... I take my hat off to you guys ... it's absolutely amazing Sylvana ... you should all be very proud of yourselfs ... it's stuff like this that make me proud to be a Mika fan and more importantly an MFC'er ... and don't get me wrong ... I know all the other fan sites do this kind of thing too ... Mika fans are pretty amazing :wub2:

*end of mushy post*

And you're so right. I'm proud to be a mika fan.. there are so many beautiful things who were made by fans.. I think that the group of mikafans are the most talented/creative fans over the world..!!!

i really love the book , you did a great job sylvana and i'm proud to be part of it. can't wait to see it for real

aaahw thank you sweety :).. see you fridayyy!!!

Archived