Pre-show chatter: Mika @ Paris, Bercy 26-04-2010

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I was 18, then I could hop on the TGV and, tadaaa I would be in Paris in no time. But nooo still 17 (for 7months) and obliged to go to school. :sneaky2:

And I just realized my best friend is in Paris now with his class, imagine that!

If it was me, I'd sneak out and go to see Mika :teehee::teehee:

Yes,my name is Stella,i don't mind if you call me Stella or oc,it's the same for me...I don't mean that i am a clown in real life...Whatever...:roftl:

No,i am not from the UK,though i would LOVE to be...

I am from Greece.Know where it is?

And lastly,no,i haven't been to any gig before...and i don't see myself going to any gig in the near future...:crybaby:

Poor me...

Oh I didn't think you was a clown lol Oh you're from Greece! I've never been but would love to go. A girl named Louiza is greek as well :-)

i wanna be wanna be whatever else that touches you...

listning to touches you live by phone vatm. OMG :boing::yay::pbjt:

Sounded like the crowd was rocking and blowing out the venue :shocked:

Mika sounded great!

Wow, lucky you! :thumb_yello: Sounds good! :naughty:

I didnt know Kathrin (Nightbird) would call me from the gig.... glad she know that i love TY :yay::pbjt: and very glad she called! :fangurl:

im all hyper now :boing:

That's how it's supposed to be! :teehee: I'm happy for you.

Hear anything else yet?

Just got this text from Nightbird/Kathrin

"Over! Paris audience rocked, Mika obviously liked that, made lots of fun with the band and on fire! Ida awesome! No 2nd RELAX. KG halv french. Now waitinf for M&G. P.S sorry, GREY again..."

whhhhhhhy grey? :tears:

jviault:

"Bercy c'est la salle de mon enfance. Et ce soir, c'est notre fête" @mikasounds

(''Bercy is the room of my childhood. And tonight, it's our party''?)

Super concert de @mikasounds a Bercy. Vraiment magique. Toujours aussi énergique !

Y'a même des gens qui se baladent dans le métro avec des ballons du final ! http://twitpic.com/1ipsg8

Just got this text from Nightbird/Kathrin

"Over! Paris audience rocked, Mika obviously liked that, made lots of fun with the band and on fire! Ida awesome! No 2nd RELAX. KG halv french. Now waitinf for M&G. P.S sorry, GREY again..."

whhhhhhhy grey? :tears:

What does this mean?:dunno:

Or is it something personal that i should not learn?:boxed:

Hey guys!!!

I won't make a complete report now because i'm reallly tires and have to wake up in a few hours for thomorrow's gig...

What I can say is: WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! The venue was on fire!! I've never been to Bercy before but this venue is HUGE!!! I had a seated place and it was really fantastic to see the entire audience dancing a waving all the time!! Mika was obviously so happy!! I can't find words atm to describe everything but WOW is a great summary according to me :naughty:

No M&G tonight...Security guys came and told us Mika was tired and won't come outside to sign anything. As it never come from John or anybody else than thoses guys, I honestly can't tell if this was true or not but we felt like our man deserve a good rest (and so do we btw :mf_rosetinted:). then a lot of people went away without seeing him going outisde of the venue.

Oh! We've managed to make 2 lists too! one for the standing tickets and one for the seated ones. Everybody had a good place then :thumb_yello:

That's it for today... I'm exhausted... but I'm sure detailed report will appear really soon :thumb_yello:

Hey guys!!!

I won't make a complete report now because i'm reallly tires and have to wake up in a few hours for thomorrow's gig...

What I can say is: WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! The venue was on fire!! I've never been to Bercy before but this venue is HUGE!!! I had a seated place and it was really fantastic to see the entire audience dancing a waving all the time!! Mika was obviously so happy!! I can't find words atm to describe everything but WOW is a great summary according to me :naughty:

No M&G tonight...Security guys came and told us Mika was tired and won't come outside to sign anything. As it never come from John or anybody else than thoses guys, I honestly can't tell if this was true or not but we felt like our man deserve a good rest (and so do we btw :mf_rosetinted:). then a lot of people went away without seeing him going outisde of the venue.

Oh! We've managed to make 2 lists too! one for the standing tickets and one for the seated ones. Everybody had a good place then :thumb_yello:

That's it for today... I'm exhausted... but I'm sure detailed report will appear really soon :thumb_yello:

Thanks again for helping us out Nanou! :huglove:

You're amazing !!!

Just returned back home from Paris...so surreal, good times always fly by... Will report in the report threads later about the two gigs :)

Sounded like the crowd was rocking and blowing out the venue :shocked:

Mika sounded great!

They crowd WAS rocking and blowing the venue. What an amazing atmosphere!!! And Mika performed it GREAT, as you can see on the vids from that night. Did the "hand-touches-head-tummy-hip-movement" again (

minute 1:55), just love that :biggrin2:

I didnt know Kathrin (Nightbird) would call me from the gig.... glad she know that i love TY :yay::pbjt: and very glad she called! :fangurl:

im all hyper now :boing:

It was meant to be a surprise as I know you LOVE that song as much as I do :naughty: Glad you picked up the phone and enjoyed it! :wink2:

And comming up on the next call... MIKA... i wish... :naughty:

Of course i would've done that too...:naughty: Maybe he suspected that and that's the true reason why he didn't make a M&G that night :roftl:

Just returned back home from Paris...so surreal, good times always fly by... Will report in the report threads later about the two gigs :)

They crowd WAS rocking and blowing the venue. What an amazing atmosphere!!! And Mika performed it GREAT, as you can see on the vids from that night. Did the "hand-touches-head-tummy-hip-movement" again (

minute 1:55), just love that :biggrin2:

It was meant to be a surprise as I know you LOVE that song as much as I do :naughty: Glad you picked up the phone and enjoyed it! :wink2:

Of course i would've done that too...:naughty: Maybe he suspected that and that's the true reason why he didn't make a M&G that night :roftl:

welcome back!

a very very very good surprise! I was all hyper and fangurly after :teehee:

dont think i would have believed it would be him on the phone if you did it :lmfao: very good excuse not to do a M&G :blink: dangerous....

Archived