• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea! :biggrin2:

That one will be even more fun to read than this one is. :naughty:

:teehee:

I didnt say your name... but it can only be you :biggrin2::naughty:

:biggrin2:

This is the most random thread evah...and if there's one Mika should read it's this one...:lmfao:

This is the most random thread evah...and if there's one Mika should read it's this one...:lmfao:

If he ever reads this, he won't leave his house anymore..:blink: like.... ever..:roftl:

See, he practised the "I'm a MAN, man, look at me being all tough and stuff" look:mf_rosetinted:

He could've just filled it all up with tissues...we won't know without his pants hanging on his knees:mf_rosetinted:

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! Gossip sites are ALWAYS right, that's why I read Perezhilton.com religiously :wub2:

Then Martin is just another lover. Mika has his own harem:mf_rosetinted:

I wonder how many hours he had to spend doing the ''oh,i'm a cute man who likes to plays with toys and stuffed animals'' to counterbalance this look...:roftl:

But,seriously now,somebody please close this thread!I just spent 10 minutes reading from where i had left this morning,just to find out there is nothing new...:aah:

Don't you see???:shocked:We are wasting our precious time AND energy in here while Mika is wandering out there with his real toyboy/barbiegirl(whatever suits him)...:doh:

I wonder how many hours he had to spend doing the ''oh,i'm a cute man who likes to plays with toys and stuffed animals'' to counterbalance this look...:roftl:

But,seriously now,somebody please close this thread!I just spent 10 minutes reading from where i had left this morning,just to find out there is nothing new...:aah:

Don't you see???:shocked:We are wasting our precious time AND energy in here while Mika is wandering out there with his real toyboy/barbiegirl(whatever suits him)...:doh:

Hehehe, threads like this hardly ever get closed. You can still find some really funny ones from 2/3 years ago. :naughty:

Listen, newbie...

This is wot MFC is about...

Real news or else fake news exploited till the ridiculous maximum in threads like this...:naughty:

You'll see wot i mean after a serious MikaDrought, when he doesn't twit for months or we get a new Mika pic every 3 months...THEN you'll see how random we can get...:lmfao:

And i bet no one will close this thread...why should they???

It's ENTERTAINING FOR DA LADIEEEESS...:lmfao:

Edited by willywonka

Listen, newbie...

This is wot MFC is about...

Real news or else fake news exploited till the ridiculous maximum in threads like this...:naughty:

You'll see wot i mean after a serious MikaDrought, when he doesn't twit for months or we get a new Mika pic every 3 months...THEN you'll see how random we can get...:lmfao:

And i bet no one will close this thread...why should they???

It's ENTERTAINING FOR DA LADIEEEESS...:lmfao:

amen to that! :thumb_yello:

Thread explodes a lot when its about Mika and some girl or relationship :roftl: