Mika Entertains A Lady In Paris - April 25, 2010

dcdeb

WHAAAT ? Since when is Mika dating Hugh Hefner ?! Does he have to wear bunny-ears? Did he move in the bunny-house already? Does he have to have a Chihuahua now? I can't imagine Mika in a short bikini on the pool, arm in arm with Hugh.....but of course I wish them all the best for their new relationship.

:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo,am i hallucinating????Is this thread still alive?:boing:

I: Are you seeing anyone atm?

M: yes, a whole group of people.

I: You perv! :sneaky2:

:roftl:

I:Are you seeing anyone atm?

M:Atm?Emmm.Nooo....But i do hear a lot of voices in my head lately....Now,what could that mean....?

Unless the 3rd album comes out he cannot go out without sending me a private twitter, then he can bunny whoever he thinks he should...:mf_rosetinted:

Bunny me Mika!!!!:woot_jump:

Bunny me!:woot_jump:

Bunny me!!!!!:woot_jump:

:kachinga:

is bunnying the new chicken? :blink::naughty:

Yes, Karin, chicken were already protesting about lack of privacy and being in the limelight all the time...:mf_rosetinted:

So Mika created bunnying!:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by willywonka

Yes, Karin, chicken were already protesting about lack of privacy abd being in the limelight all the time...:mf_rosetinted:

So Mika created bunnying!:mf_rosetinted:

poor bunnies. :no:

and on his youtube account, mika still has a chicken on his shoulder... :fisch:

Oh, but he's dating Hugh Heffner, so forget about chicken, the BUNNY ERA is starting now...

it's not hugh hefner, it's john pretending to be hugh hefner. :mf_rosetinted:

and somehow, imo mika is more a chicken type than a bunny type. :fisch::naughty:

But seriously, joking aside. When he looked straight into my eyes I could swear he saw me...was I hallucinating?:mf_rosetinted:

yeah, sorry alice that i have to spread these news to you, but your wonderland only exists in your dreams. :sad:

yeah, sorry alice that i have to spread these news to you, but your wonderland only exists in your dreams. :sad:

Damnit! I shall have no choice but to leave Mikaland and become a Miley Cyrus fan instead:mf_rosetinted:

mellody, i've just seen the picture in your signature, mentioning all the gigs you've been to. you're a total freak. and i'm totally jealous XD

and sorry for the offtop!

mellody, i've just seen the picture in your signature, mentioning all the gigs you've been to. you're a total freak. and i'm totally jealous XD

and sorry for the offtop!

GOLDEN total freak, please. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: