REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika - Bercy, Paris, France EXTRA SHOW - April 27 2010

guylainem123

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, some of you may or may not know that the reason why I went to this gig was because I wanted to get on stage...it was the second gig, also my Mika-fan anniversary (2 years :fangurl: ).

The whole day I've been queueing now and then because I had some things to fix with my hotel arrangements and had to run around Paris for a bit.

While queueing tho, I was with Sara (lasara) on a bench in the park next to Bercy and she just goes at one point: "Oh, look, it's David." So I turned around and waved at him and he went:

D: "Oh HI! How are you?"

B: "good!"

D: "DId you enjoy your gig last night?"

B: "Yeah I did!" (on Monday I was front row again right accross him :naughty: ))

D: "Are you coming tonight aswell?"

B: "YUP! I'll try out to be a Big Girl"

D: "oh that'd be great! Fingers crossed for you! See you later"

B: "see ya!"

:wub2:

after that when I moved to the hotel next to the venue I ran into him (and his parents) again and I didn't mean to say anything to him but he was smiling at me and then said: "Hi, Again!" :lol3:

ok...back to the gig...at 5 o'clock came out Mrs.P (who is just so amazing!) and asked for BGs and LGs...I was terrified because the day before they've been really pretentious with the BGs that they really needed to be BIG...and I'm not THAT big and when I saw her pointing me and saying: "You're a big girl!" I felt as if I have passed an exam or something. :doh:

They took us inside and we started practising on the hallway because the dressing room for BGs was closed and they couldn't find the key. XD and we rehearsed and it was real fun. Then we tried on our heads and practised with them (I really liked how you could see though it...not very good, but I was really curious to see how you can see through the mask.) We were then taken to get our costumes and I got the green one (the pants looked like the most beautiful cabbage :)) ). Kicked out in the venue and at 8 we had to go and get the costumes on. I have to say those tights were SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! I loved them! Maria was the one who has corseted me up and Mrs.P was doing another girl and I told them that it was the first time I was wearing a corset and Maria told me: "What an occasion!" and Mrs. P smiled at me in a really kind way. We got our black coats on and I went to Sara to tell her that we look like the dementors from Harry Potter and couldn't see that there was Maria helping her with that coat and she just started laughing (Maria)...:blush-anim-cl:

to be continued...

so we went in the audience and at "I see you" we had to go and meet Maria to get us on stage. (Off topic: Did I mention that the toilet was right accross Mika's dressing room? :aah: ) so we went and got the heads on nad waited for "Rain","BIOTG" and "Happy ending" to finish and then we went...it was dark. could only hear the drums and I knew I had to walk with the same foot as the girl in front of me (I was the last one...) and couldn't see it. The only thing I have seen during the marching was the line at the edge of the stage and didn't even realise I was on stage... :lmfao: and then when we walked off stage Yasmine was waiting for us and she tapped me on the shoulder and told me: "Genial!" :naughty:

then we went back in the audience and waited for LT and WAG to finish and then after Toy Boy, just when GK started we went back again. It was so dark in the backstage and I just felt someone pulling me somewhere (it was Maria) and she was taking me to the other side of the stage, where David is and I was sooo happy!!! I saw Grey Skully behind the stage and then looked up and saw the book from behind :wub2:. So I went and waited...I was the only BG there and there were 2 LGs in front of me. Lollipop started and Yasmine told us to have fun on stage and at one point she told us: "gogogogogogo!!!" and I started running and got on stage and started jumping :roftl: and walked and walked and got to the very center of the stage. The view of the audience was absolutely UNBELIEVABLE...I was dancing and I felt so good...wasn't nervous AT ALL...I could see Mika running to and fro around there and then Lollipop ended and stayed for Kick Ass and it was really great. At one point Jimmy came behind me and started dancing with me. :lmfao: and after that I felt someone grabiing my hand and then the other one and in front of me was Cherisse and I just screamed: "HI CHERISSE!!" and she said: "HIIIIII!!!!" and we danced together...:XD

to be continued...

we went to our dressing room again and took off the costumes and then we were told to give our tickets to be signed by mika and we could write our name on them so that he would write a dedication or something... :huh:

We formed the groups for the pic and Maria just came and was: "ready? come let's have the picture now..."

I was like: :shocked: OMFG!!! it's the pic of my life...I don't even know how I look...XD and we follwed her and I was the first behind her and we entered this hallway to his dressing room and I saw a guy with a striped shirt and though: "oh that shirt looks like Mika's..". Then the guy turned around: it WAS Mika! :aah: he was playing with some kids there and then looked at me for a split second. they put us together for the pic and I just put my hand around his waist and he put his arm on me and ....i couldn't believe it...

I gave him the present I had for him after that and he loved it (was a bag) and he put it on him... :naughty:

We went out after and that was it with the adventure INside.

I have pics of me and stuff...but they're too big and I have to modify them but next week I think when I go home...I'm so tired and happy and and and...I feel the post gig depression approaching fast...:naughty:

I'm in Paris for the whole week now...so I'm off for some sightseeing!

oh bianca you ARE tall! :teehee:

nice to see you in pic, your avatar does not make you justice :thumb_yello:

edit: you remind me of ioana, very beautiful fan she is!

Oh yeah! :aah: but he's still taller than me...so it's ok.

I love Jimmy but...I'll get one to make me justice then in a minute.:aah:

Oh yeah! :aah: but he's still taller than me...so it's ok.

I love Jimmy but...I'll get one to make me justice then in a minute.:aah:

Is this better? :naughty:

OMG! I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!!! :aah::boing::tears::fangurl::wub2:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN!!!

ok so i guess i'll start it at the begining. i arrived at the venue at 6 30 in the morning and got number 33 and i actually felt sick to my stomach lol! between waking up at 5 in the morning and going to bed at 1 30 from the concert the night before and not having any proper food for 2 days i thought i was gonna throw up i sat it out (on the freezing cold cement) with nina (tibet) bianca (b!anca) and sara(lasara) whom i all met the day before. after the sun came up i decided to fall asleep on the grass lolol i probs looked like a homeless person:roftl:fast foward to around 3 o' clock we are all still at the front of bercy in the regular entrance because for some reason john didnt come out to us to move us like he did the day before and so we were all begining to get anxious about what was going on so we decided to move ourselves and organize ourselves but then we got kicked out by the security guard :sneaky2: and then with the approval of john we were able to go back ...around this time my friend charlotte and her cousin laure came and stood in the regular line... when we went back around after about 15 20 mins mrs penniman and maria (she's the wardrobe manager or something like that) came out to collect lollipop girls big girls and the toy boy people. i volunteered the day before but the lady said that i might be too short for the costume but she said she would see for the next day... they asked who wanted to be a lollipop girl and i of course raised my hand and mrs penniman who is the sweetest person ever! she treats everyone like they are her children! :blush-anim-cl: so she was the person to pick and she couldnt decide cuz she didnt want to leave anyone out and she kept on saying OOOOH I WISH WE COULD MAKE MORE COSTUMES FOR EVERYONE! then maria was like ok do u want to close ur eyes and ill choose :naughty: and so she started choosing and mrs penniman butted in and was like no no no i dont want to leave anyone out and they started thinning out the people by taking out the people that will be at future shows in the tour that could do it then and people who did it before and so on... so that still left about 7 or 8 lollipop girls left and there was only 4 costumes and then maria saw me and shes like do u really want to do it and i was like YES! tomorow is my birthday! (well i guess its today now) and shes like the only problem is i think ur too short for the costume and then mrs penniman is like NO NO! shell be fine we ve had short ones before she ll be perfect! and so i got chosen! I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT I WAS SHAKING!!!!!!!!!... JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME SHAKE! :woot_jump: they picked the rest of the lollipop girls and led us into the backstage area and were explaining that we could tackle mika if we saw him in the back stage and we have to all stay together and not wander off...the back stage is so AMAZING! u could see all the stage props and the tree which looks so gorgeous up close! and toyboy we then had to practice our march which was a bit funny cuz we had to do it in front of this security guard who u could tell was trying really hard not to laugh but failed.miserably.:roftl: after doing it for mrs penniman and yasmine and getting the approval we went into the dressing room and the big girls got fitted and the lgs stayed in and ate and drank the water and chips they gave us lol then we were released back in to the audience and i walked around to my friend and only got to stay with her for an hour till just before the opening act came out at 8 and we had to go back stage to go into our costume. when we changed into our costumes (which are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! the petti coat is so massive its all fluffy and lollipopgirl-ish lol! i know my descriptions are just fabulous!) so we changed and mrs penniman and maria are helping us into our costumes and tying us up and making our bowes ( i got mine done by mrs penniman and yes i will say this again she is so nice! she calls everyone cherie and sweety and honey its adorable!) then mr penniman comes in to see us to wish us luck and he was talking to mrs penniman about the glow sticks and how not everyone has them and how they need more and they were just throwing them rather then giving them out individually so each person has one... and i found it really sweet and how they trully do appreciate there fans cuz mrs penniman was like I WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE THEM! and she really was upset to here that some people didnt have them and then she suggested him to give them out individually lol!:roftl: after he left we had to put on costume robes so we dont get them ruined and they are SO HOT! its like this black felt coat that makes us look like dementors (as said by maria lol!) and we were released back into the crowd and instructed to come back in after i see you... the concert was amazing! we were next to the vip section and saw ms france and his father and sisters and family friends and family. i think my favourite is still over my shoulder especially the begining when he does it all by himself:wub2: his voice is so raw and bone chillingly good!i get goosebumps just thinking about it!i also love good gone girl with ida (WHO HAS AN AMAZING VOICE!!!!!!!! her voice deserves a thread lol!) i also love the in between song sequences where mika acts and fools around and its just all so cute! i love how he interacts with the audience and fools around with them then we had to go back stage and put on our veils and masks and go in order i was so excited i couldnt even feel anything! lol and hearing the concert from back stage is amazing! his mom was right next to us getting us ready and fixing our veils (if only this was an actual marriage! SIGHHHHH) lol and u could really see how proud she is of her son! she was singing the songs and she was just so happy! and its the same with his dad! he was clapping and dancing and singing the whole time and waving around glowsticks! his mom was funny she made a crown out of the glow sticks and made horns on them hahaha then his sister came and was dancing around to get us all excited lol and then we were off to march on the stage! i was in the front row after the bride facing the audience and i could NOT wipe the smile off me! it was just all so surreal! then once we got off stage mikas mom and sisters were congradulating us saying how good we were and motivating us and then we went back stage again to take off our veils and flowers and then we put on our robes again and went back into the crowd until toy boy and then we went back off stage to get ready for lollipop (omg i am getting more and more excited as i type this lol!) we put on our veils again and yasmine leads us to where we were standing before and then leads us on to the opposite side and she is dancing and having fun and getting us all excited and u can tell how happy she is of her brother and really everyone in her family since they are all trully involved in every aspect of the show! she then guides us onto the stage and i am the first one on! I LOOSE ALL INHIBITION AND JUST DANCE! I PROBABLY LOOKED LIKE A LUNATIC HAHAHAHA! i got to dance with mika also!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AMAZING! he was right infront of me and facing me and we were doing that u lean into him and then he leans into u thing like when u shimmy to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2: i have a feeling i showed everyone my ass though cuz the dress really goes up! hahahah but whatever! lol then we continued dancing and i was in the front and center dancing like i had ants in my pants lol! then mika ran off at the end and i danced with him and he was RIGHT NEXT TO ME! AHHH IT WAS AMAZING! and then kick as started playing and i think jimmy came up from behind me and lifted me up ahahhahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was like OMG!!!!! haha and my wig kinda fell of but it was fine cuz the veil was still on lol! and i managed to keep it on! also i saved one of the big girls from falling off the stage becasue they were walking and they almost walked off stage and i pulled her back in! and then the band was fooling around on stage and u could really see how much fun they are having they are shouting at eachother and joking around! then we got off stage and changed! I DOTN THINK I EVER DRANK SO MUCH WATER IN MY LIFE!!!!! I CHUGGED LIKE TWO WATER BOTTLES IN 30 SECONDS! we took pics and changed back into our clothes and we handed in our tickets to get signed but i dont really care that much about it cuz i have like 5 signatures already but one more wont hurt lol! then we went to mikas dressing room area to get our pic taken which we had to do in groups of five...wen we saw him he was with 2 little boys who were his cousins or family or friends kids or something like that and he was holding the little boy who was around 5 and with another little boy and one of the backstage people was oooh who is this and hes like this is devon and he is carrying him on his hip IT WAS SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl: i love men who love kids! lol! then she is talking to him and mikas like lol HE DOESNT SPEAK ENGLISH! haha and she is like well i ll train him! lolol then we all say how his concert was really good and then bianca gives him a bag and a book inside and he thanks her and he holds it up to devon and is like do u think u can fit in here hehe and i said well if u squeeze him hard enough u never know and he laughs! ahhh the sound of his laugh:teehee: and then we take a picture and mellody says this is the best birthday present ever its my bday today! and im like o right MINES TOMOROW! and hes like ooh HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *cue rubbing neck :naughty:* and then as we begin to file out he s like WAIT! where are u from???? and im like oh new york lol! and he s like WHAT ARE U DOING HERE????? haha and im like finishing high school! lolol he s like OH COOL! brilliant! and then he thanks us and then we leave and get our stuff and walk out in a daze! and i still am in that daze! it was just all so amazing! SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wow this is really really really long! it took me an hour to post all of this haha!

oh really? well, your enthousiasm is lasting

can you blame me? :naughty:

ok...here are some pics...girls, I'm gonna e-mail them in the original size but they were too big for the forum. :blush-anim-cl:

B!anka as Big girl! :aah:

P4270288.jpg

P4270220.jpg

B!anka and Sara (lasara)

P4270287.jpg

the lollipop girls:

P4270285.jpg

the happy gang: Sara, Jessica, Kathrin (Nightbird) and B!anka

P4270213.jpg

waiting before the gig started:

P4270211.jpg

the VIP Aimee:

P4270206.jpg

the VIP B!anka:

P4270205.jpg

me and the most beautiful thing I have EVER worn:

P4270204.jpg

pam pam...

part 2

so, after the show (kick ass was played, band made lots of fun, we stayed on stage til the end of the song) we got to our dressing room and then in groups of 6 got quick photos with mika (1 per group). i told him thanx for the fab bday present, being able to dance on stage in front of so many ppl - and he said sth like oh it's your bday - happy bday! and pulled me towards him, so i was standing next to him on the pic. :wub2 bianka has it on her camera, will look in a moment whether she's sent it already... well, and when we left, he wished me a happy bday again. :biggrin2 with that smile that makes you melt. :swoon he's just too sweet!

wanted to wait for him to come out afterwards, as graciosa and me wanted our tourbooks signed... anna told us which door we'd have to wait at, and there we formed a nice line (later they put up barriers as well, which was good, so everyone stayed in line) and waited patiently until mika finally came out shortly after 2am. from what i've seen on the schedule, they're driving to nantes during the night already. he took his time to sign for each of the ca. 50 ppl who were waiting (not much for paris!). i asked him whether he wasn't cold, he was just wearig a short sleeved shirt! :aah: and he said no, he's had a couple of glasses of champagne. :teehee cute. but still: :aah - wouldn't be surprised if he caught a cold again, running around like that for 10 minutes while signing, and then driving away in an open convertible! :aah:

oh, and before he came out, i got cherisse's autograph, and she said sth like i see you very often recently, and then added that she liked it and that it was like a little community, with all those people who are at so many gigs. wub2:

so, and here's our pic, with bianka and me next to m. :fangurl

j6pmig.jpg

lol, just saw that the little boy with the striped shirt is on the pic as well! :lmfao: dunno who he is, but mika was holding him on his arm when we arrived, playing "shooting" with him - like he does on stage, with his fingers as a pistol, shooting himself and the boy. i don't really like this killing thing he has recently, but still it was so cute to see him playing with that little boy! :wub2:

goodnight then, really tired meanwhile!

Great repost and pic. Thx :flowers2:

But 1 thing about the pic... his hair? :aah:

lol, just saw that the little boy with the striped shirt is on the pic as well! :lmfao: dunno who he is, but mika was holding him on his arm when we arrived, playing "shooting" with him - like he does on stage, with his fingers as a pistol, shooting himself and the boy. i don't really like this killing thing he has recently, but still it was so cute to see him playing with that little boy! :wub2:

And the boy thingy... sounds so cute :wub2:

i asked him whether he wasn't cold, he was just wearig a short sleeved shirt! :aah: and he said no, he's had a couple of glasses of champagne.

:drunk_sing:

Edited by Dark Angel

Yes, it crashed, could easily see it, Mika was laughing behind the piano. And he still tried to step on it with the puppet but got instructions via headphone to "come off the f*cking platform" (lol, I can't remember the exact words he said during m&G).

About m&g. I was stupid and asked him to sign the tour booklet to my name. And he wasn't listening and signed to "Mina" and I really loved that booklet... :aah::aah::aah: He was quite chatty but was catting to someone else while signing for me (he always does that :tears:)

Also, there was something wrong with the dragon, he didn't use it during Touches You.

what didnt break and go wrong? :naughty:

That's his and your name combined. :teehee:

I actually think it is more precious that a normal autograph as it kind of reveals his mental status after a gig and a couple of glasses of champagne...:naughty:

Happy to hear you had fun!

Oooh, I didn't think it that way... :teehee: Yes, I feel better if I think it like that. And I think you are right about a couple of glasses of champagne. Two great gigs in Paris behind, friends around... And he was chatty. He made also a drawing next to our name combination (:naughty:) and it looks a bit like a heart with wings and face like he usually does :roftl:

Thanks everyone , love it

Ive had to watch and re watch the crowd and the number of people .. very surreal :wub2:

It was so amazing, the whole audience wearing bracelets (you can see them in dark, know what I mean?) and singing and dancing... :wub2: He looked so pleased. I took a few pics with a lovely smile (happy smile) but unfortunately they are not good photos, it happened so quickly.

Great pics

Thank you sooooo much for calling when he did TY :fangurl: and check. w. John :swoon:

You are welcome :naughty: But you know, it just something John said unofficially, I guess it's not his job to confirm them. So better just wait that they tell it officially before saying anything sure.

Bianca and Aimee, I'm so glad you had a change to be a BG/LG. Wonderful photos :wub2:

I just broke my laptop cabel :aah: Using hubby's. All vids are on my own laptop.

what didnt break and go wrong? :naughty:

Well, these were just minor accidents :naughty: He seemed to be relaxed though his jacket was broken too and he didn't remember GK lyrics in French :roftl: Because platform crashed they couldn't use the racket scene.

You are welcome :naughty: But you know, it just something John said unofficially, I guess it's not his job to confirm them. So better just wait that they tell it officially before saying anything sure.

Bianca and Aimee, I'm so glad you had a change to be a BG/LG. Wonderful photos :wub2:

I just broke my laptop cabel :aah: Using hubby's. All vids are on my own laptop.

so that will be the day before the show... :huh: