REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika - Bercy, Paris, France EXTRA SHOW - April 27 2010

guylainem123

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so we went in the audience and at "I see you" we had to go and meet Maria to get us on stage. (Off topic: Did I mention that the toilet was right accross Mika's dressing room? :aah: ) so we went and got the heads on nad waited for "Rain","BIOTG" and "Happy ending" to finish and then we went...it was dark. could only hear the drums and I knew I had to walk with the same foot as the girl in front of me (I was the last one...) and couldn't see it. The only thing I have seen during the marching was the line at the edge of the stage and didn't even realise I was on stage... :lmfao: and then when we walked off stage Yasmine was waiting for us and she tapped me on the shoulder and told me: "Genial!" :naughty:

then we went back in the audience and waited for LT and WAG to finish and then after Toy Boy, just when GK started we went back again. It was so dark in the backstage and I just felt someone pulling me somewhere (it was Maria) and she was taking me to the other side of the stage, where David is and I was sooo happy!!! I saw Grey Skully behind the stage and then looked up and saw the book from behind :wub2:. So I went and waited...I was the only BG there and there were 2 LGs in front of me. Lollipop started and Yasmine told us to have fun on stage and at one point she told us: "gogogogogogo!!!" and I started running and got on stage and started jumping :roftl: and walked and walked and got to the very center of the stage. The view of the audience was absolutely UNBELIEVABLE...I was dancing and I felt so good...wasn't nervous AT ALL...I could see Mika running to and fro around there and then Lollipop ended and stayed for Kick Ass and it was really great. At one point Jimmy came behind me and started dancing with me. :lmfao: and after that I felt someone grabiing my hand and then the other one and in front of me was Cherisse and I just screamed: "HI CHERISSE!!" and she said: "HIIIIII!!!!" and we danced together...:XD

to be continued...

I just loved reading this part of your report, it was a flashback for me for last week, when i was a BG in Barcelona...

How amazing it is to stand infront of a huge crowd, right? i find it very cool especially since you can see them and they can't see your real face as you are under the mask..its very empowering experience i think.:teehee:

Thank you so much for you whole report of the day, it was a great read.:thumb_yello:

Such a cute picture! :wub2:

I wish I could've seen him with the little boy. He's even more adorable with kids. And that little boy kind of looks like Mika...:shocked:

Let the speculation begin. :glasses2:

Of course it looks like Mika...You know?Kids always look like their parents...

:roftl:

But apart from that,thank you all guys for the reports and the pics!!!:huglove:

They are amazing...

I wish i could go at a gig sometime,and be a LG/BG,and live all this fairytale...

But i don't think i ever will be able to do that...:no:

Why won't you be able to ever go to a gig?

Mika performs on the "dark side of the moon" occasionally doesn't he??

Hi everyone :)

So I took part of the show last night, it was amazing, I don't have the time to write a long comment because I am at work now, but I will try to do the best when I will come back home tonight after work :)

It was the first time I went on stage with the mika team (everyone there were really nice, thanks to them for their kindness :)), I was the bride

so I was really scared in the beginning because I was the first one on stage, and I had a problem

with the dress during the lollipop song :( the under dress (a skirt under the bride dress) felt when I was dancing, I was very upset about it

but no one really saw it (lucky me :P)...

I will coming back tonight to make a little comment :)

Happy to have seen Bianka and others mfc users there, it was so great, and the show was amazing :)

I will post my group picture when I will have it :) (someone will send it to me)

Edited by Etoile2roses

Wow, sounds like an amazing time was had by all!

tiibet your photos are :wub2:

And Aimee! I didn't realize you would be there! How lucky for you!

And :happybday:

And mellody, congrats to you too! :happybday:

And Etoile -- will look for your full report later! :thumb_yello:

Wow! Took me some time to read through all of your reports, girls!

Sounds like an AMAZING concert :groupwave:

The group pic with Mika is really adorable. The little boy is very cute! :wub2:

Edited by mariposa

Such exciting reports!!

Isn't it cool that Mika realised you were out of your home zone, Aimee?? he is so smart like that. His "wait a minute....aren't you...." as his brain ticks over and he puts you into place in there:wub2:

Such exciting reports!!

Isn't it cool that Mika realised you were out of your home zone, Aimee?? he is so smart like that. His "wait a minute....aren't you...." as his brain ticks over and he puts you into place in there:wub2:

I still don't know how he manages to recognise people sometimes :aah: Not even just recognise them, but rememeber where they come from! :roftl:

Yesterday I went to his show too. This one I didn't queue early, because I wanted to see some of Paris too. Again Mika was totally amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

After the gig we waited for Mika a long time. It was around 2.10 that he came, I think. My mother thanked him in Dutch. He looked a little surprised. But then he said: Amsterdam. My mother said no Rotterdam. He asked if we are coming to the Heineken Music Hall. I said yes. He said: see you there. I got an autograph in my programmbook. I said that I really enjoyed his show tonight and yesterday's too. He said thank you and he smiled so sweet to me. I couldn't stop smiling. I was so happy. After he finished the line he went in a beautiful white car with open roof and said bonne nuit and waved.

Such exciting reports!!

Yes, I guess that hearing a North American accent in the middle of all the Frenchies was a dead giveaway :lmao:

Bit like Jazzy in Vienna when she spoke and he said "You're English!!" :roftl:

Exactly :naughty:.

But, trying to be fair and not too critical of the guy, he has sometimes managed to remember (and place) people in difficult situations, like when we were in LA and he remembered Zoots from meeting her in Toronto once. Her accent in LA wasn't easy to spot as "different", and he even got the city right, so that was a very good one :aah:. He went on face alone on that one.

Exactly :naughty:.

But, trying to be fair and not too critical of the guy, he has sometimes managed to remember (and place) people in difficult situations, like when we were in LA and he remembered Zoots from meeting her in Toronto once. Her accent in LA wasn't easy to spot as "different", and he even got the city right, so that was a very good one :aah:. He went on face alone on that one.

and how he knew DaMango was in a Jazz band! :blink:

I'll have to ask if he remembers meeting my mum at Jools Holland :teehee: