REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika - Bercy, Paris, France EXTRA SHOW - April 27 2010

guylainem123

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why won't you be able to ever go to a gig?

Mika performs on the "dark side of the moon" occasionally doesn't he??

Well,i have a disease thingie that wouldn't really allow me to do so...:boxed:

But,i loooooove the car...Is he obsessed with everything white???:teehee:

Well,i have a disease thingie that wouldn't really allow me to do so...:boxed:

But,i loooooove the car...Is he obsessed with everything white???:teehee:

Can I ask what's wrong? We've had people in wheelchairs go to a gig, people with hearing problems, back problems, walking sticks...heck, Axie Dentelle had pneumonia and the day she got out of hospital she was gigging :roftl::teehee:

So I don't know where to start...

We were waiting for Mrs Penniman and her assistant outside, they finally arrived and asked for the lollipops but we were too much people and they were very disapointed because they did not want people to be deceive so they asked who wanted to be big girls then few girls were taken to play this role... After that as they were only one guy (Vincent) they asked if some girls wanted to carry things on stage (like the madone) and Maria asked to me if I wanted to, I said that I was agree of couse :).

Then they choised some lollipops and we went inside bercy...

There we started to repet our march and we stopped a few minutes the times for Mrs Penniman and Maria to see how things could turn... They decided that I could be the bride and then I was very scared and happy at the same time because it means that I was the first one on stage and that I did not have place for any mistakes...

We want inside a room where few sisters of Mika were taking care of things with dresses and others stuff, they were very beautiful and people who were taking care of us very kind.

I tried the bride dress and Mrs Penniman said it was ok. Then others girls were trying their costumes of big girls, it was so amazing to see everything behind the scenes, how people managed things, I was very impressed.

Then after that we went back to our room where sandwichs and drinks were waiting for us.

I will stop to give too much details because I will write all this evening :D

The show was amazing, people were on fire during all the show, beside few problemes with the circle in the middle of the stage and a hole in the back of Mika's jacket in the beginning of the show it was perfect - He kept his smile as always and made me laugh few times.

So we were in the crowd during few songs (Big girls went backstage earlier than us to wear their costumes), we were on the right of the stage second row with Mellody, Graciosa. We meet Louiza there also :)

I forgot to say things sorry there is so many things that I saw and felt during this evening :)

So after I see you we went backstage to make our costumes, the bride's dress at my size and I put an under dress also (I did not try it first few hours ago) it was very short but just right for me :). So we went on stage to make our march and I thought before to go on stage "Ok Virginie do as if you are going at work with costumers"

And it was ok, I wasn't scared at all, I thought (think about the rythme, think to stay serious but it was difficult because I had few friends on stage that were screaming my name as I was walking in front of them, and I wanted to laugh but I kept my self control :D), I have a friend Laurence who is an mfc user who had taken this part with her camera I will ask her if she is agree to put it here when she will have the time :). We were all in the rythme that was great :)

After that we went back to the crowd with our clothes of every day to enjoy the show again.

In the end we went on stage for lollipop and kick ass, and I was very desapointed with my under dress because it felt on the floor as I was dancing on lollipop (I had only my bride's dress but the effect was terrible, my under dress on the floor and my bride's dress too skinny but I continued to dance anyway but I did not enjoy this moment as I could normally do if everything had been with any problems.) - Sorry for my english it's difficult to explain this part in english.

Then in the end of lollipop I took my under dress that was on my feet around me, and run behind the stage to give it to someone because I did not want to damage it.

Then I went back with the other to thanks the crowd and Mika left us danced on Kick ass.

Mika signed our tickets but we did not saw him do it, and after someone of Mika team asked us to make three groups of people to take a picture with him, I was in the last group with Scheerazade, Celine, Caro and another girl. Here is our picture :)

dscf2310.jpg

I am the girl on the right.

So many memories for me last night, I enjoy this show as much as the first one I saw the 26th april, and we were very lucky to take part of this the 27th :)

Thanks Mika and the Mika team for all those moments you share with us :)

Edited by Etoile2roses

:no: You is a short-arse ... you will have to wear stilts :teehee:

Or platforms :teehee:

Lollipop Girl it is, then. Or Big Girl. Not that I'm big, it just means you get to dance sexy :das: There's only so much skipping you can do :roftl: I wonder if he'll have volunteers at Eden.