Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

If you want to buy them online you have to go to this link: http://www.proximusgoformusic.be/nl/startsale.php?event_id=314308

You can put the site in French as well I think^^

You can also buy tickets that include bus and train tickets, but I think you can only buy them in the Belgian train stations..

I've already had a look there, but it asks me to create an account and I don't really like that :blush-anim-cl:

But a belgian friend of mine (Angele on MFC), is already taking things in hands to get tickets for us :naughty:

Thanks for your help :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already had a look there, but it asks me to create an account and I don't really like that :blush-anim-cl:

But a belgian friend of mine (Angele on MFC), is already taking things in hands to get tickets for us :naughty:

Thanks for your help :thumb_yello:

Yr welcome (:

Good that you can come, the more the merrier :biggrin2:

ok,I was thinking today (I had a lot of time :aah:)

And I thought I would absolutely love to see Mika from close (like real real close :mf_rosetinted:) Because at the Antwerp gig we were realy close to the stage etc, but we were in the seats, so not THAT close. It's just, I had my *omg he's real moment* now I want my *omg he's real, tall and right in front of me* moment :lmfao: (I am writing nonsense, I know :biggrin2:)

So, I wondered, how good are you guys (in getting at the front row, I mean :teehee:)

8 gigs .. 6 times front row .. (2 times second row) .. Good enough? :aah:

(there were also 2 seated gigs, we were second row on one of those too .. and the other had numbered seating so..)

we made a design for the tshirt.

I've just finished it the last details

(front with the bow ties is made by labarynthine)

the first is the front, 2nd=back, 3rd is how it should (:teehee:) look on a tshirt

oh and I send mails to a printing shop in Ostend and Ghent to ask if we could use our own tshirts +price (then if I can, I would buy the black tshirts in H&M, get them printed and send them to you. But this depends on when I've got size+name of everyone, because my exames start june 9 and then I won't be able to go to Ostend/Ghent, and I don't know if my dad would want to get them for me.)

I'd love to have one! And they're really beautiful! Can I help with something?

(there were also 2 seated gigs, we were second row on one of those too .. and the other had numbered seating so..)

I will follow you then! :aah:

I think getting front row at festivals is easier than at a normal gig, because not all the people are there for the same artist.

When I was at Werchter last year, I managed to get front row a couple of times so :original:

I'd love to have one! And they're really beautiful! Can I help with something?

you could find a printing shop :aah:

I think they aren't going to answer. I will try to call the tomorrow.

But if other people find a shop close to them where you could print your own shirts ...*hint, hint* :biggrin2:

For those who want one, Name (on the shirt) + size please

If I buy the shirts + get them printed I will make sure I got the exact prizes and then I'll set an enddate.

But if someone else find a shop and is willing to do the job :P

because next month, you won't see much of me here (stupid exams, but the last of secondary school :teehee:)

:jawdrop:

I am so sticking with you :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

It's actually not that hard ... you just have to be there in time :aah:

But festivals usually aren't a problem .. Even if you start somewhere else, people are leaving after each thing so it should be possible to be at the front row by the time Mika starts :wink2:

you could find a printing shop :aah:

I think they aren't going to answer. I will try to call the tomorrow.

But if other people find a shop close to them where you could print your own shirts ...*hint, hint* :biggrin2:

For those who want one, Name (on the shirt) + size please

If I buy the shirts + get them printed I will make sure I got the exact prizes and then I'll set an enddate.

But if someone else find a shop and is willing to do the job :P

because next month, you won't see much of me here (stupid exams, but the last of secondary school :teehee:)

I know a few of copycenters that can do it. I'll ask for prices, but this weekend I'm not at home.

I've looked a moment in the Eden Sessions thread and I saw that they're using this site: http://www.vistaprint.be/t-shirts.aspx?xnav=TsrItem&xnid=aTShirtsGifts+%26amp%3b+Fun&dng=Gifts+%26amp%3b+Fun

It seems like a good one to me :original:

I tried to upload the image on the shirt. And you can only have it in a small size so the bows don't start at the top and end at the bottom of the shirt :sneaky2:

I think we really need to go to a printshop and explain what we want :roftl:

What is also fun, or unique, is to organise a day that we make the tshirts ourselves. Someone brings black tshirts from h&m of c&a or something, and someone else brings "textielverf" or "textielstiften" and we draw them ourselves? That way, they have a bit of "reliëf" and they're all personal

What is also fun, or unique, is to organise a day that we make the tshirts ourselves. Someone brings black tshirts from h&m of c&a or something, and someone else brings "textielverf" or "textielstiften" and we draw them ourselves? That way, they have a bit of "reliëf" and they're all personal

I think it would be harder than letting them print.

There are people from Switzerland who also want a tshirt :teehee:

That's going to be too difficult. You can't really paint on black (been there :wink2:) and we all live pretty far away. Printing is going to be easiest.

No thanks, I can't draw :aah:

Yeah, that would be great fun :original:

But I guess that's a little difficult because we don't live so close to each other, and the festival is already in about 2 months, and also June is exammonth for all the students here..

It would be nice if we had more time though :teehee:

I think it would be harder than letting them print.

There are people from Switzerland who also want a tshirt :teehee:

ohw, oki :D

I'll call the copycenter tomorrow and explain myself. Or I'll mail them. And ask prices. And then we choose the cheapest copycenter?

I'll call the copycenter tomorrow and explain myself. Or I'll mail them. And ask prices. And then we choose the cheapest copycenter?

don't forget to mention it is both front and back that's being printed and the back print is always the same but the front differs (names!) --> this can change the price maybe?

and try to ask how long it'll take + use own tshirts.

AND ask the cost prize for around 10-15 tshirts

That would be great :biggrin2:

I''ll call the coppycenter in my neighbourhood too tomorow^^

Oh btw, one last thing. Maybe it's an idea to make the "Mika" on the back a little bigger? It's pretty small right now, so easy to overlook. Especially for people with longer hair: it'll cover it.

put your hair in a bun :mf_rosetinted:

no, ok, do you need me to make it bigger/move it?

Archived