Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now more serious (yeah right :teehee:)

about the 'dress up'

If we would do tshirts I think we shouldn't wait to long so we can all get them in time?

True ... But I'm really not good in things like this :teehee:

oh no, don't be angry

i like you and I haven't even met you. That's positive, no?

That's positive :mf_rosetinted:

Curious to see how long it lasts.. :aah::roftl:

and I definitely hate big crowds with me in the middle, unable to move :teehee:

but Mika's worth it :roftl:

and it's a good thing I'm quite tall, so I at least get a bit of fresh air :naughty:

yes I think almost everyone will have to take the bus.

I will take the train from Denderleeuw and I'll probably have to switch trains in Brussels. So maybe I could make sure I'll be on the same train as yours?

we'll see :thumb_yello:

Me and my mother will take the train too from Denderleeuw! We could meet there, and then in Brussels and Leuven the rest?

Aaaaww, I love this! This is one of the biggest reasons why I personally joined the MFC back in 2007! I needed to find people to go to Mika gigs with :wub2: So yeah! I'm all for meeting up!

I think it would be a very good idea if all of us could meet up there! I can't imagine it being that hard! If we have t-shirts or whatever else, discuss a place and time, it should work fine! :thumb_yello:

I imagine most people also have to take the bus from Leuven? :thumb_yello:

I would loooove to meet up together and do something =)

am so looking forward to this :D And we should absolutely make the t-shirts! :boing: such a good idea!!

hey everyone,

i'm new to the MFC and i was wondering if MFC members are meeting up before entering the festival grounds at TW classic? it's my first festival and i'm going just because MIKA's performing :blush-anim-cl:

welcome to the MFC! :bye: I see you're from Ghent! I'm taking the train from Gent-St-Pieters together with some other MFC-friends, maybe you can also join us? :thumb_yello:

am so looking forward to this :D And we should absolutely make the t-shirts! :boing: such a good idea!!

welcome to the MFC! :bye: I see you're from Ghent! I'm taking the train from Gent-St-Pieters together with some other MFC-friends, maybe you can also join us? :thumb_yello:

ideas for the design?

I thougth white tshirts with bright coloured print :teehee:

We should include bow-ties in the shirt :D Since Mika used to wear them all the time when he was younger.

A white shirt might get translucent if it rains ;)

good point :teehee:

black ones with bright colours ?

what's a bow tie?

edit: found what is is. That would be funny. A printed bow tie XD

Een waar feest! Een grote ‘best of’ parade! Zo kunnen we Mika’s optreden afgelopen woensdag in het Antwerpse Sportpaleis het best omschrijven. Michael Holbrook Penniman, Jr is een showbeest pur sang. Daar is geen twijfel over. Ook muzikaal werd een niveau van de bovenste plank behaald. En vanaf de start van het concert zat de sfeer er dankzij hits ‘Relax, Take it Easy’ en ‘Big Girls’ helemaal in. De recensies liegen er dan ook niet om. "Met een grootse show stak Mika de Dangerous World Tour van Michael Jackson en Zoo TV van U2 naar de kroon. Hoe weinig inventief de vondsten ook mochten zijn, het spektakel sorteerde in het juiste effect.", schrijft De Morgen. De Standaard pakt uit met: “Een optreden van Mika is fun, maar je mag hem niet onderschatten. Met subtiele bewegingen houdt hij de hele show strak in handen, als een ringmeester in het circus." De redactie van La Dernière Heure doet het vurig: "Mika a mis le feu au Sportpaleis d’Anvers mercredi soir avec un show tout feu, tout flamme, entre kitsch et paillettes."

MNM en Ketnet kwamen trouwens te weten dat Mika houdt van frietjes met mayonaise en Belgische bieren. En ook de vrienden van RTL konden Mika strikken voor een korte babbel. Kortom: Mika is klaar voor nog meer spektakel! Afspraak op maandag 12 juli!

found this on the TW Classic site

Hmm; I like the bow tie idea, although I can't sew :teehee:

I think it would look good if they're like really colourful and then on a black shirt :wub2: And then maybe a text on the back?

I'd love to meet up! My friends don't really like Mika, so it would be nice if I wasn't there alone all day :blush-anim-cl:

Hmm; I like the bow tie idea, although I can't sew :teehee:

I think it would look good if they're like really colourful and then on a black shirt :wub2: And then maybe a text on the back?

I'd love to meet up! My friends don't really like Mika, so it would be nice if I wasn't there alone all day :blush-anim-cl:

Lol I can't sew either, but my mon can :teehee: And sewing something on a shirt isn't that hard.

Yeah if we could find neon bows, it would look amazing on a black shirt! And then maybe MFC on the back, with a message? Or TW Classic? Or lyrics?

Haha I'm going with Wendy and maybe some other friends, but meeting up would be lovely :D

Archived