Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made it bigger. If I make it as wide as the lyrics it looks weird because Mika are only 4 letters :aah: so I just made it bigger

edit: I kind of like it more when it's smaller. But if the rest likes this better, it's fine with me

post-18058-142983684611_thumb.jpg

I made it bigger. If I make it as wide as the lyrics it looks weird because Mika are only 4 letters :aah: so I just made it bigger

edit: I kind of like it more when it's smaller. But if the rest likes this better, it's fine with me

I like it smaller too. It's more subtile.

Okay, Wendy and I want one :)

Name: Merel

Size: M

Name: Wendy

Size: Don't know, she'll tell you tomorrow :)

And some other friends might be coming, but I'll let you know.

does someone knows how I can gather all the info in the first post?

I found a shop in Aalst and I've send them an email, they've answered asking for more information about the design to set the price.

http://missmister.aalst.org/KLISJEE/ I found there website in the meanwhile.

@Droopsy It would be handy if everyone who replied for a tshirt +size was in the 1st post. I will gather them so you can post them :thumb_yello:

I've got a reply

Beste

Een zwarte t-shirt met deze print is niet betaalbaar want voor elke kleur en zijde is een cliché nodig

We kunnen deze print wel op witte t-shirts zetten

De prijs per t-shirt met verschillende namen is 11e per stuk op jullie witte textiel

Mvg

Frank

So basically he sais that printing on black costs a lot with the colours of the different bows.

I think we will have this problem in every shop.

I think the 11e = 11euros. So If we would buy a white tshirt from H&M from around €6-€7 the total price would probably be 17-18€ for a tshirt. Ofcourse we could only be sure of this if we know the exact amount of tshirts we need and I can ask a 'offerte' then.

I know it would be prettier on a black tshirt, but black is a dark colour. So we should consider white if we want to have a pretty/not so expensive shirt?

What do you all think?

(I am going to pm everyone and ask if they want a tshirt? so I could ask for an 'offerte' for a white tshirt)

@Droopsy: for the first post

1.Anneleen: M

2.Tine: M

3.Merel: M

4.Wendy: size?

5.Kim: S

Btw, about the shop in Ostend, I took a look at their site again and idk, it looks a bit odd, cause they do'nt even have opening hours on it and there's a message that they are busy working on their website but that message is from 2007 already...so

I also called to a printshop today, and they said almost the same thing.

The different colours on a black shirt make it very expensive, so I guess it's the best if we go for a white one.

It's a great design so I think it will look good as well :original:

Hmmm, do you think in the end that maybe it would be even cheaper to just order it online? (like with those online creator sites)

But the thing wiht hose online creator sites is that the print mosly remains quite small and the tshirts they use are high necks.

:dunno:

+ there is always the sending costs aswell.

If I would get the tshirts printed I could always keep them with me and give them to you on TW Classic?

I went to the H&M and i found a white tshirt (I took a picture so you have an idea, because the sizes aren't mentioned in S-M-L)

But I also saw that there were differetn sorts of white tshirts, they all differ a little, just around the neck (some are round others Vneck) for the rest they are in my eyes the same. http://twitpic.com/1nys16

Prices are €6,95 - €6,90.

Because it is white, you can indeed get the translucent effect when it rains (we don't want that to happen :mf_rosetinted:) so you could always were a top underneath it (i always do that)

I'll upload the pic in a minute.

Because black is unfortunately too expensive to get our print on, I already changed the design to white, I hope everyone will still like it.

I will also mail the shop in Aalst again to ask if this new adapted design is possible (perhaps it's cheaper, fingers crossed) and I'm going to ask if they can tell how long it takes to print them (so I can set an enddate for the tshirts)

If there is anyone who finds a cheaper shop, let us know :thumb_yello:

ps: if everyone would agree on tshirts today already, then I'm going to buy them today, but probably that won't be the case :aah: so I hope they will have enough white tees in other H&ms aswell :teehee:

to everyone who gave me their size already: sizes are mentioned in size 38 etc... I think the sizes go from 36-42 (on the pic I was wearing a 40 and that is quite loose) SO PLEASE TELL ME THE RIGHT SIZE:thumb_yello:

post-18058-142983684638_thumb.jpg

post-18058-142983684664_thumb.jpg

Aw that's such a shame! :no:

Ah well, if it's not possible, it's not possible. Too bad.

Anyway, I've tried the bow ties on a white and a grey shirt, but white looks best imo.

Anyway, another thing that would be possible it to get the bow-ties printed on white fabric, cut them out and sew them on a black shirt, but I think that'll be too much of a hassle.

post-19357-14298368469_thumb.jpg

post-19357-142983684691_thumb.jpg

I went to the H&M and i found a white tshirt (I took a picture so you have an idea, because the sizes aren't mentioned in S-M-L)

But I also saw that there were differetn sorts of white tshirts, they all differ a little, just around the neck (some are round others Vneck) for the rest they are in my eyes the same. http://twitpic.com/1nys16

Prices are €6,95 - €6,90.

Because it is white, you can indeed get the translucent effect when it rains (we don't want that to happen :mf_rosetinted:) so you could always were a top underneath it (i always do that)

I'll upload the pic in a minute.

Because black is unfortunately too expensive to get our print on, I already changed the design to white, I hope everyone will still like it.

I will also mail the shop in Aalst again to ask if this new adapted design is possible (perhaps it's cheaper, fingers crossed) and I'm going to ask if they can tell how long it takes to print them (so I can set an enddate for the tshirts)

If there is anyone who finds a cheaper shop, let us know :thumb_yello:

ps: if everyone would agree on tshirts today already, then I'm going to buy them today, but probably that won't be the case :aah: so I hope they will have enough white tees in other H&ms aswell :teehee:

to everyone who gave me their size already: sizes are mentioned in size 38 etc... I think the sizes go from 36-42 (on the pic I was wearing a 40 and that is quite loose) SO PLEASE TELL ME THE RIGHT SIZE:thumb_yello:

I would love a t-shirt too, can i send you a pm with the right size?

name is: Ilse

8 gigs .. 6 times front row .. (2 times second row) .. Good enough? :aah:

(there were also 2 seated gigs, we were second row on one of those too .. and the other had numbered seating so..)

I'm thinking i'd also be following you.

at the concert in antwerp i had seated places and i'd love to be close to the stage at TW classic when MIKA performs :biggrin2:

Beste

Een witte t-shirt bedrukt met 2 a4 drukken komt op 12,95e in trasfertdruk

Alleen de druk op jullie witte textiel is 10e voor 2A4 drukken

Groetjes

frank

I got this mail when I asked for the price for a print on a white tshirt.

someone knows what a 'transferdruk' is? Because I haven't got a clue :blink:

and apparently the prints would be A4 size so I think we better adapt our design to that, so it won't get to small?

:dunno: i am so confused

but I think no printshop can print them that big so the bows would start at the top of the shirt and end at the end?!

Oh god, I wish I could stick the tshirts in my computer and print it like i want it :sneaky2:

Archived