Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a possibility but it might be kinda cold.

We should maybe look into printing it ourselves. It's possible, but hard on black.

But if you wear a tank top or tshirt, not that much of a difference, no?

or maybe we should take a hoodie :teehee:

OOOh why is thit so difficult :roftl:

how can you print it yourself?

But if you wear a tank top or tshirt, not that much of a difference, no?

or maybe we should take a hoodie :teehee:

OOOh why is thit so difficult :roftl:

how can you print it yourself?

Right, that's true :)

A hoodie is going to be even more expensive, I guess.

You can buy special paper that you iron on the shirt. If someone prints them en everybody pays for the used paper/ink.

Right, that's true :)

A hoodie is going to be even more expensive, I guess.

You can buy special paper that you iron on the shirt. If someone prints them en everybody pays for the used paper/ink.

but that's hard to do I guess.

http://www.avora-lettering-printing.be/?p=25

I found this. And I think you can use your own tshirt!

and it's in Ostend, we have an appartment in Ostend, so I could let everyones tshirt printed? (if everyone would send them to me?)

edit: alright, the site was really unclear, so i send them an email to ask for some information about the price/if we could use or own tshirt/printing on black

but that's hard to do I guess.

http://www.avora-lettering-printing.be/?p=25

I found this. And I think you can use your own tshirt!

and it's in Ostend, we have an appartment in Ostend, so I could let everyones tshirt printed? (if everyone would send them to me?)

edit: alright, the site was really unclear, so i send them an email to ask for some information about the price/if we could use or own tshirt/printing on black

oh that sounds great!

the t shirt I made the design on was from H&M, so it's cheap. maybe we can use that one?

oh that sounds great!

the t shirt I made the design on was from H&M, so it's cheap. maybe we can use that one?

we could indeed.

I could buy them aswell if you want?

but they first need to reply tho.

Could everyone who wants a tshirt tell me?

So if they mail me, I could buy black tshirts (not high necks, ok?) and let the be printed already... as i'm going to Ostend tomorrow until Sunday.

si I need:

Size (does anyone know if H&M works with S-M-L of numbers?)

Name that comes on t-shirt

Could everyone who wants a tshirt tell me?

So if they mail me, I could buy black tshirts (not high necks, ok?) and let the be printed already... as i'm going to Ostend tomorrow until Sunday.

si I need:

Size (does anyone know if H&M works with S-M-L of numbers?)

Name that comes on t-shirt

I think it is with numbers in H&M

this is the shirt I used in the design. €6.95

I want one, but it's only 90% sure I'm going. So I guess I'll first need the final 'yes' from my parents. And I doubt they'll mail you today, it's Ascension day today.

Anyway, I want one and I think Wendy wants one too, but we'll have to discuss it first. You'll hear from me :)

And they work with XS S M L XL, and they usually fall pretty big.

this is the shirt I used in the design. €6.95

I want one, but it's only 90% sure I'm going. So I guess I'll first need the final 'yes' from my parents. And I doubt they'll mail you today, it's Ascension day today.

Anyway, I want one and I think Wendy wants one too, but we'll have to discuss it first. You'll hear from me :)

And they work with XS S M L XL, and they usually fall pretty big.

Well they could always mail me tomorrow and then I could go tomorrow or friday.

But only if I had an answer from everyone ofcourse. :teehee:

Een waar feest! Een grote ‘best of’ parade! Zo kunnen we Mika’s optreden afgelopen woensdag in het Antwerpse Sportpaleis het best omschrijven. Michael Holbrook Penniman, Jr is een showbeest pur sang. Daar is geen twijfel over. Ook muzikaal werd een niveau van de bovenste plank behaald. En vanaf de start van het concert zat de sfeer er dankzij hits ‘Relax, Take it Easy’ en ‘Big Girls’ helemaal in. De recensies liegen er dan ook niet om. "Met een grootse show stak Mika de Dangerous World Tour van Michael Jackson en Zoo TV van U2 naar de kroon. Hoe weinig inventief de vondsten ook mochten zijn, het spektakel sorteerde in het juiste effect.", schrijft De Morgen. De Standaard pakt uit met: “Een optreden van Mika is fun, maar je mag hem niet onderschatten. Met subtiele bewegingen houdt hij de hele show strak in handen, als een ringmeester in het circus." De redactie van La Dernière Heure doet het vurig: "Mika a mis le feu au Sportpaleis d’Anvers mercredi soir avec un show tout feu, tout flamme, entre kitsch et paillettes."

MNM en Ketnet kwamen trouwens te weten dat Mika houdt van frietjes met mayonaise en Belgische bieren. En ook de vrienden van RTL konden Mika strikken voor een korte babbel. Kortom: Mika is klaar voor nog meer spektakel! Afspraak op maandag 12 juli!

found this on the TW Classic site

Wauw! :biggrin2:

Missed anything the last pages? Too lazy to catch up :teehee::aah:

Edit; btw, I love the shirt! :wub2:

They should be printed tho .. I lose everything that's not printed on a shirt :teehee::aah:

Wauw! :biggrin2:

Missed anything the last pages? Too lazy to catch up :teehee::aah:

we made a design for the tshirt.

I've just finished it the last details

(front with the bow ties is made by labarynthine)

the first is the front, 2nd=back, 3rd is how it should (:teehee:) look on a tshirt

oh and I send mails to a printing shop in Ostend and Ghent to ask if we could use our own tshirts +price (then if I can, I would buy the black tshirts in H&M, get them printed and send them to you. But this depends on when I've got size+name of everyone, because my exames start june 9 and then I won't be able to go to Ostend/Ghent, and I don't know if my dad would want to get them for me.)

post-18058-14298368456_thumb.jpg

post-18058-142983684585_thumb.jpg

post-18058-142983684609_thumb.jpg

Have you got many responses yet? Because otherwise I could maybe send a PM to al the people that are definitely going?

It would be really great if the store from Oostende could do it :original:

Does anyone know if they have simple black shirts in de Zeeman maybe, because that would be even cheaper than H&M I think, although I don't know if it's good quality :bleh:

wow!! I really love those t-shirt and my friends and I would love to have one too. The only thing is, we are still trying to figure out how we could get tickets (I personally don't understand anything on the official website :aah:), and how we'll go there ('cause it's quite far from where i live actually :teehee:).

Then, I can't tell you know to buy one for us...:blink:, as, atm, it's only 60% sure that we're coming....

wow!! I really love those t-shirt and my friends and I would love to have one too. The only thing is, we are still trying to figure out how we could get tickets (I personally don't understand anything on the official website :aah:), and how we'll go there ('cause it's quite far from where i live actually :teehee:).

Then, I can't tell you know to buy one for us...:blink:, as, atm, it's only 60% sure that we're coming....

I always want to help you with the site :thumb_yello:

@Kim i think it might be better to buy them in H&M because I think the quality in zeeman isn't that good and many of us will probably wear the tshirt afterwards aswell.

I haven't got an answer yet. But this afternoon we're going to Ostend and if I haven't got a reply by then I will cal them to ask for info, if it's possible I could let mine be printed already so we have an idea for the people who are doubting..etc (if this isn't more expensive ofcourse)

But people that definitely want a shirt could already post there info here :thumb_yello:

If you want to buy them online you have to go to this link: http://www.proximusgoformusic.be/nl/startsale.php?event_id=314308

You can put the site in French as well I think^^

You can also buy tickets that include bus and train tickets, but I think you can only buy them in the Belgian train stations..

I always want to help you with the site :thumb_yello:

@Kim i think it might be better to buy them in H&M because I think the quality in zeeman isn't that good and many of us will probably wear the tshirt afterwards aswell.

I haven't got an answer yet. But this afternoon we're going to Ostend and if I haven't got a reply by then I will cal them to ask for info, if it's possible I could let mine be printed already so we have an idea for the people who are doubting..etc (if this isn't more expensive ofcourse)

But people that definitely want a shirt could already post there info here :thumb_yello:

Yeah that's probably true :bleh:

Ok, that's a good idea! :original:

I would like one in size: S, and my name is Kim :original:

Archived