Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

Lol I can't sew either, but my mon can :teehee: And sewing something on a shirt isn't that hard.

Yeah if we could find neon bows, it would look amazing on a black shirt! And then maybe MFC on the back, with a message? Or TW Classic? Or lyrics?

Haha I'm going with Wendy and maybe some other friends, but meeting up would be lovely :D

Haha, I think I'll have to go to the aunt of my grandfather, she's 80 but she's a great sewer (I don't know if that's an existing word) :biggrin2:

Yes, I can see it in my head already and it looks great! (=

I think we should definitely put MFC on it, and then maybe our favourite song?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol I can't sew either, but my mon can :teehee: And sewing something on a shirt isn't that hard.

Yeah if we could find neon bows, it would look amazing on a black shirt! And then maybe MFC on the back, with a message? Or TW Classic? Or lyrics?

Haha I'm going with Wendy and maybe some other friends, but meeting up would be lovely :D

I absolutely can't sew.

I liek that pic with the bow ties print! But I think if we would do it with real bowties, we should stick with one or two because you'll quickly look like you exploded :teehee:

But i like the idea. although I can't sew. :roftl:

hmm going to think of other ideas. (homework break :blush-anim-cl:)

I absolutely can't sew.

I liek that pic with the bow ties print! But I think if we would do it with real bowties, we should stick with one or two because you'll quickly look like you exploded :teehee:

But i like the idea. although I can't sew. :roftl:

hmm going to think of other ideas. (homework break :blush-anim-cl:)

Lol yeah we shouldn't go overboard on them. I don't want to look like a clown either, since I'm terrified of clowns :teehee:

As for the text on the back, we could also take blame it on the girls. Or something from Kick Ass.

We could also dress up as superheroes :teehee:

I am going to see if I can make a design on photoshop, as I'm downloading a trial version atm.

but it looks like this is going to take some time :teehee:

Haha I'm doing the same thing.

If we decide to go with the bow-ties, I think it's probably best if we make them ourselves from fabric. Fabric is cheaper and it's hard finding bright bow-ties.

Haha I'm doing the same thing.

If we decide to go with the bow-ties, I think it's probably best if we make them ourselves from fabric. Fabric is cheaper and it's hard finding bright bow-ties.

we could also somehow take a bow tie as a bracelet if you know what I mean :teehee:

I should be making my essay, but well, I am stuck anyway so :aah:

we could also somehow take a bow tie as a bracelet if you know what I mean :teehee:

Oooh I like that, too. Or as a necklace. Then we should make Mika one, too.

Lol same. Stupid school.

Yes matching accessories :teehee:

Same here, stupid portfolio!:aah:

from one foot boy

All these colours

That surround me

Me likes :D

I'd also go for the black t-shirts with colourful things on it, so that I can wear it later too :thumb_yello: I don't really like wearing white t-shirts :aah:

I hope we can all meet up there :wub2:

Okay, I made something. It's pretty simple, and if you guys hate it, just tell me :D

shirtmika.png

Something like this? Black, with bright bow-ties, and the rainbow that doesn't make it look like a clowns act.

Maybe with the logo on the sleeves or on the back.

As for the back, MFC. That has to be on there. And we can also do some pop art-ish thing, like the official shirt but in color.

Okay, I made something. It's pretty simple, and if you guys hate it, just tell me :D

shirtmika.png

Something like this? Black, with bright bow-ties, and the rainbow that doesn't make it look like a clowns act.

As for the back, MFC. That has to be on there. And we can also do some pop art-ish thing, like the official shirt but in color.

and are the bowties supposed to be printed or real bowties?

I like it if they are printed

shirtmika.png

Oeh, me like :wub2:

I think it's good when it's print on the shirt^^

and maybe then a real bow as bracelet :biggrin2:

Archived