Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, I made something. It's pretty simple, and if you guys hate it, just tell me :D

shirtmika.png

Something like this? Black, with bright bow-ties, and the rainbow that doesn't make it look like a clowns act.

Maybe with the logo on the sleeves or on the back.

As for the back, MFC. That has to be on there. And we can also do some pop art-ish thing, like the official shirt but in color.

I made a design for the back of the tshirt :teehee:

I think this is perfect :wub2: and the best will be that it's printed I think. Don't think it will cost that much to let it print? and it's a t-shirt you can wear afterwards too :thumb_yello: Love it!!

Okay, I made something. It's pretty simple, and if you guys hate it, just tell me :D

shirtmika.png

Something like this? Black, with bright bow-ties, and the rainbow that doesn't make it look like a clowns act.

Maybe with the logo on the sleeves or on the back.

As for the back, MFC. That has to be on there. And we can also do some pop art-ish thing, like the official shirt but in color.

Great design, really love it:thumb_yello:

I used Labyrinthine's design to add MFC + logo. It has to be next to te boxties not on them tho :P

@Labyrinthine did you made it in photoshop? if you did could you send me the original file?

Because if we want to have it print we have to have the design on a black background (instead of the t-shirt) and then I could add the MFC +name to it if everyine likes it,that is:teehee:

post-18058-142983684522_thumb.jpg

Hmmmm, from a not so practical, but design point of view... shouldn't the name/logo be better on the hips/sides/whatever u call it? The bow ties are smaller there, so more room? :teehee: I don't know if it will work like this, as you said, the names are on the bow ties :blink:

Hmmmm, from a not so practical, but design point of view... shouldn't the name/logo be better on the hips/sides/whatever u call it? The bow ties are smaller there, so more room? :teehee: I don't know if it will work like this, as you said, the names are on the bow ties :blink:

good idea!

btw, I found a better font for 'mika' on the back

post-18058-142983684524_thumb.jpg

post-18058-142983684549_thumb.jpg

I used Labyrinthine's design to add MFC + logo. It has to be next to te boxties not on them tho :P

@Labyrinthine did you made it in photoshop? if you did could you send me the original file?

Because if we want to have it print we have to have the design on a black background (instead of the t-shirt) and then I could add the MFC +name to it if everyine likes it,that is:teehee:

Yeah, I'll send it after I've finished the bigger version. The version I have, is too small to be printed, so I have to redo it on a black background :)

I love the background! Oh and btw, another possibility for the MFC and name is on the sleeves.

Yeah, I'll send it after I've finished the bigger version. The version I have, is too small to be printed, so I have to redo it on a black background :)

I love the background! Oh and btw, another possibility for the MFC and name is on the sleeves.

I think i will be hard to find a store/site where they print something on the sleaves.

Ah it keeps getting better :wub2:

Should we maybe get some sort of deadline, and then get them all printed at the same site/store? Maybe that's cheaper?

yes, that seems like the best idea. Mostly it's cheaper in bigger quantities.

But we have to fin a store/site first :aah:

I think i will be hard to find a store/site where they print something on the sleaves.

They do here. Well kinda. And they seem to be pretty cheap :)

Ugh it's a pain finding pictures of bow ties that are good quality and big.

Yeah I know :bleh:

There's a good store in my neighbourhood I think, but the site isn't working..

They do here. Well kinda. And they seem to be pretty cheap :)

Ugh it's a pain finding pictures of bow ties that are good quality and big.

this site said that they can only print thing on grey or white tshirts:sneaky2:

Yeah I noticed, idiots :sneaky2:

I found this and this. The second one seems better, but they can't print on v-necks. Only high necks, so I don't know if everybody is okay with that.

I saw the first site before and the images you want remain quite small. :sneaky2:

I am looking at the second one now

edit: the 2nd one is quite expensive and I think it's better we don't take high necks.

@droopsy Hmm don't know if that's possible, then you would have to find a shop that's close to everyone who wants a shirt aswell.

Buh, still pretty expensive, do you reckon there are stores where you can just let them print a design on a shirt you already have?

I think there are, but it's not easy to find..

Archived