Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm it has to be practiacal aswell, because well the festival is ha whole day :teehee:

and I am still not convinced that we would stand out as MFCers on a festival with a lot of people :roftl:

I mean at a mika gig it's obvious, cause everyone's going for Mika, at a festival it's different.

What if we made our own tshirts like they are doing for the Eden sessions?

I can't think right now, I'm :swoon: .. Just saw a little part of the Touches You video from Lux .. Damn! :aah::teehee:

hmm it has to be practiacal aswell, because well the festival is ha whole day :teehee:

and I am still not convinced that we would stand out as MFCers on a festival with a lot of people :roftl:

I mean at a mika gig it's obvious, cause everyone's going for Mika, at a festival it's different.

What if we made our own tshirts like they are doing for the Eden sessions?

Oh they're doing that?? I'm so out of the loop these days!! :blush-anim-cl: What kind of shirts are they making?

Well, for now they're talking topless with neon paint :roftl:

And I said no :roftl: So that's where we are now :naughty: Any input?

wooow. thats an amazing idea! well not topless, i prefer wearing a top haha. But the neon paint is cool! Merel and i were thinking of that too, but there's no blacklight there caz its outside right?

Okkkaayyy, unless you're talking about making babies out of food ....

e.g. baby_standing_small.jpg

let's brainstorm about the outfits some more, okay :wink2:

haha omg. that's kinda impossible, me and jimmy can never get black babies.:biggrin2:

Is there any idea for the outfits yet? I wanna join ya with the theme, if that's okay? ;D

haha omg. that's kinda impossible, me and jimmy can never get black babies.:biggrin2:

Is there any idea for the outfits yet? I wanna join ya with the theme, if that's okay? ;D

i don't see your name on the "yes" rsvp yet.... are you going???

i don't see your name on the "yes" rsvp yet.... are you going???

that's right haha, my name is on maybe ;) caz i wanna go, and may go. i only need merel to convince her parents that she may go ;) so that we can go together, but im pretty sure she can do it :biggrin2: So we are like for 99% sure we're going ;D

Aaaww, that's so cute, have to look out we won't copy though, you know ;)

Would having a tshirt be copying?

I like the idea tho of being 'uniform' plus it would be easier to find you guess as I haven't seen any of you before :teehee:

Would having a tshirt be copying?

I like the idea tho of being 'uniform' plus it would be easier to find you guess as I haven't seen any of you before :teehee:

If we create our own image and text, I don't think it's copying..

Yeah me neither, it would be quite a job to find MFCers in a group of 50000 people if you haven't seen them before :teehee:

If we create our own image and text, I don't think it's copying..

Yeah me neither, it would be quite a job to find MFCers in a group of 50000 people if you haven't seen them before :teehee:

that's why I hope i'll find them on the train/before the festival already.

Because I really don't feel like being all alone in that crowd :roftl:

( i am such a softy :mf_rosetinted: )

hey everyone,

i'm new to the MFC and i was wondering if MFC members are meeting up before entering the festival grounds at TW classic? it's my first festival and i'm going just because MIKA's performing :blush-anim-cl:

hey everyone,

i'm new to the MFC and i was wondering if MFC members are meeting up before entering the festival grounds at TW classic? it's my first festival and i'm going just because MIKA's performing :blush-anim-cl:

you could already meet with with me. Hell no I'm entering alone :roftl:

everybody's probably thinking i am a madwoman :teehee:

I just don't like big crowds :aah:

Aaaaww, I love this! This is one of the biggest reasons why I personally joined the MFC back in 2007! I needed to find people to go to Mika gigs with :wub2: So yeah! I'm all for meeting up!

I think it would be a very good idea if all of us could meet up there! I can't imagine it being that hard! If we have t-shirts or whatever else, discuss a place and time, it should work fine! :thumb_yello:

I imagine most people also have to take the bus from Leuven? :thumb_yello:

you could already meet with with me. Hell no I'm entering alone :roftl:

everybody's probably thinking i am a madwoman :teehee:

I just don't like big crowds :aah:

Me neither, I don't know how I've survived so far! :naughty:

Aaaaww, I love this! This is one of the biggest reasons why I personally joined the MFC back in 2007! I needed to find people to go to Mika gigs with :wub2: So yeah! I'm all for meeting up!

I think it would be a very good idea if all of us could meet up there! I can't imagine it being that hard! If we have t-shirts or whatever else, discuss a place and time, it should work fine! :thumb_yello:

I imagine most people also have to take the bus from Leuven? :thumb_yello:

Aw cool ... I'd like a big MFC meet-up too :boing:

We'll organize something for sure

Me neither, I don't know how I've survived so far! :naughty:

and I definitely hate big crowds with me in the middle, unable to move :teehee:

but Mika's worth it :roftl:

and it's a good thing I'm quite tall, so I at least get a bit of fresh air :naughty:

yes I think almost everyone will have to take the bus.

I will take the train from Denderleeuw and I'll probably have to switch trains in Brussels. So maybe I could make sure I'll be on the same train as yours?

we'll see :thumb_yello:

I'l probably come by car seeing as i come from Gent, but am not sure yet.

we've still got a bit of time to think how meeting up could work

Exactly ;) don't worry, it will be great, we're all very very nice :pinkbow:!

Archived