Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

I'll take the train from Gent-St-Pieters, and Funkycowgirl will take the train from Bruges (which is the same train) so everyone who wants can join us :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll take the train from Gent-St-Pieters, and Funkycowgirl will take the train from Bruges (which is the same train) so everyone who wants can join us :thumb_yello:

oh okay! i am probably going to take the same train! will tell the hour later :aah:

or i will get on in gent st pieters too

OK, after a looooong reflexion... i've decided to come to this one :boing:

are there any tickets left?? when I go on the website to order some, it's asking me to create an account :blink: was it the same for you guys? :teehee:

are there any tickets left?? when I go on the website to order some, it's asking me to create an account :blink: was it the same for you guys? :teehee:

I don't know, I bought my ticket at the station because I'm going by train so I needed an 'all-included-ticket" :wink2:

Hm, after 2 gigs last week I really can't wait to see him again.

Maybe I should go to this? Are there any other dutchies going?

Aren't we good enough? :mf_rosetinted:

Aw, sorry!

I didn't mean it like that!

Just wondered if I was going if I could travel with someone.

Please don't hate me :shocked:

:naughty: As if I could ever hate you :bleh:

Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!!!! I'm so happy you're coming ! :huglove:

It was so great hearing the man himself say that he's so looking forward to this one :wub2:

Can't wait to see you all again! :boing:

Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!!!! I'm so happy you're coming ! :huglove:

It was so great hearing the man himself say that he's so looking forward to this one :wub2:

Can't wait to see you all again! :boing:

did he really said that? aaauw :wub2:

I am really looking forward to it! This would be the first time I would meet MFCers (unless I'm going to Eden too)

aw sorry :blush-anim-cl:

will watch it now :teehee:

:naughty:

awww :fangurl:

I know! :fangurl:

I was dying there ... After he signed his own present and I was like 'no, it's for you' etc. he started to explain and he putted his hand on my arm and I seriously stood there like " :blink: Help :aah: " :roftl: And then he talked about Werchter :wub2: and then after he was so sweet with the Kinder Suprises, I still can't believe he gave a reaction about it (and what for reaction :aah:) because he was already with the people next to me .. He was so cute :aah: (and I even could just talk to him at the moment :roftl: ).

I was dying there ... After he signed his own present and I was like 'no, it's for you' etc. he started to explain and he putted his hand on my arm and I seriously stood there like " :blink: Help :aah: " :roftl: And then he talked about Werchter :wub2: and then after he was so sweet with the Kinder Suprises, I still can't believe he gave a reaction about it (and what for reaction :aah:) because he was already with the people next to me .. He was so cute :aah: (and I even could just talk to him at the moment :roftl: ).

it"s a really cute vid

funny when he started signing his present :teehee:

he signed his own present? :naughty:

how sweet of him! omg and he putted his hand on your arm *faints* lol

Can't wait for Werchter to see him and all of you again :wub2:

it"s a really cute vid

funny when he started signing his present :teehee:

I really was like: oh my god :aah::doh:

And then he saw the werchter-album because I had it already in my other hand and he was like: wauw, is that for me?! Damn, it was such a weird moment, everything went "wrong"! But it turned out very nice :wub2::teehee:

Btw, do you know if there would be a m&g?

I thougt, as I'm going with all of you trained Mika spotters :mf_rosetinted: I could meet him and ask him to sing my Ipod :roftl: (if I have the courage :teehee:)

I'd like to know this too, since my friends and I are planning on making him a shirt and a drawing (well, that's me really).

he signed his own present? :naughty:

how sweet of him! omg and he putted his hand on your arm *faints* lol

Can't wait for Werchter to see him and all of you again :wub2:

Yeah, he was in a 'I have to sign everything I get into my hands'-mood, probably because he was tired etc. So he automatically signed it when I gave it to him :aah::lmfao:

And yes, when it went wrong with the Werchter-album and the "that's for you to sign, uh me to sign" he says 'I can't even think anymore, I'm too tired", at that moment his hand was on my arm :aah:

There's also a nice picture someone showed me, I think it's from around that time :teehee::wub2:

Btw, do you know if there would be a m&g?

I thougt, as I'm going with all of you trained Mika spotters :mf_rosetinted: I could meet him and ask him to sing my Ipod :roftl: (if I have the courage :teehee:)

At Werchter? I doubt it .. Festivals are not a good place for M&G's ... We asked the security about it last time and they said it's just not possible because it's not a regular gig, you know?

Oh I watched it, I watched it IRL :wub2:

Yeah, you're the maker of the video :wub2::aah:

Was it as good to see IRL as it felt? :teehee::roftl:

Archived