Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i won't chase him. Seen those legs?! He'll outrun us. I'll be waiting for him in the vip lounge to calm him down :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure you would :naughty:

Yeah, but he seems like the type to trip over his own legs, haha.

:lmfao: Aaaaaaaaw, poor guy ... Why would you think that?! :aah:

:aah: mika on the ground and you all running. That can only result in all of you tripping over mika. Mika sandwich!

:shocked:

Poor ... poor ... Mika ... :sad:

He said it himself in interviews, lol. How he'd run the other way when the ball came near him in PE.

It's so adorable though, haha.

mika on the ground and you all running. That can only result in all of you tripping over mika. Mika sandwich!

LOL! Poor boy, hahaha.

Indeed poor mika! But then again i'd be waiting to comfort him!

I think that's something I best take care of myself ... :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Everybody? :naughty:

Yeah well maybe Mika not. :naughty:

But we'll be able to give him his presents, so that'll make up for it, won't it?

Also Bienie, all the gifs in your sig are completely mesmerising. I can't stop staring. And Mika strangling Jimmy was amazing, haha. If that's from your own video, you were standig close to me.

Yeah well maybe Mika not. :naughty:

But we'll be able to give him his presents, so that'll make up for it, won't it?

Also Bienie, all the gifs in your sig are completely mesmerising. I can't stop staring. And Mika strangling Jimmy was amazing, haha. If that's from your own video, you were standig close to me.

Maybe .... if he'll still be able to receive them .. :aah::roftl:

Yes, it's from my own video :wink2:

I'm gonna take a shower now btw, back soon :biggrin2:

:aah: mika on the ground and you all running. That can only result in all of you tripping over mika. Mika sandwich!

:shocked:

Poor ... poor ... Mika ... :sad:

:aah::lmfao: Mika sandwich?????? Incroyable :roftl: This is gonna be great, I can feel it :naughty:

@ bienie! You have my favorite moment of the entire antwerp gig in your sig! Poor jimmy! ;)

:aah::lmfao: Mika sandwich?????? Incroyable :roftl: This is gonna be great, I can feel it :naughty:

@ bienie! You have my favorite moment of the entire antwerp gig in your sig! Poor jimmy! ;)

Make sure to pack your running shoes for tw classic :aah:

Are you laughing with me? :aah:

:biggrin2: Such a great moment :teehee::wub2:

Let's hope Mika isn't lurking this topic, or we'll have scared him away by now. :naughty:

Poor guy .. He'll never look forward to another gig ever again I think :aah::lmfao:

Archived