Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

Yes mine too! :rolls_eyes:

They probably think I'll get lost, attacked, run over by a car and then dumped in a river or something :aah:

Lol same. They think everything I own will be stolen, I'll be given a bazillion tons of drugs and every guy in the area will rape me so I'll come back ten times pregnant.

And one adult will of course stop this from happening, especially when the adult in question is smaller than every single one of my friends and ten times crazier.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol same. They think everything I own will be stolen, I'll be given a bazillion tons of drugs and every guy in the area will rape me so I'll come back ten times pregnant.

And one adult will of course stop this from happening, especially when the adult in question is smaller than every single one of my friends and ten times crazier.

:lmfao: I had to read that last sentence at least 3 times before i got it. lol

Well, my parents thought the same in the beginning and I told my friends I am going alone (haven(t told them i will be with you guys) so now they're telling me I can't go alone :aah: (they were the ones that wouldn't want to come with me cause they don't like Mika) Now they think i'll be raped and drugged and stuff like that (but still they won't come with me)

:lmfao: I had to read that last sentence at least 3 times before i got it. lol

Well, my parents thought the same in the beginning and I told my friends I am going alone (haven(t told them i will be with you guys) so now they're telling me I can't go alone :aah: (they were the ones that wouldn't want to come with me cause they don't like Mika) Now they think i'll be raped and drugged and stuff like that (but still they won't come with me)

Ha ha sorry that sentence made no sense at all. I'm tired, okay? :naughty:

That sucks, lol. They'd rather get you raped than sit trough an hour of Mika?

Though a Mika gig is like the last place you'll get raped :winksmiley02:

Ah, it's like 80% sure I'm allowed to go :D They now want the adult to drive us there because it's cheap :teehee:

They really are, ha ha.

But seriously, it's not that dangerous. What can happen to you? Yeah, you can get robbed, but that's it. If you use your mind and don't accept any drinks from strangers or put down your drink somewhere, you're safe. Especially when you're with a group of people.

Good luck :D Tell them a girl from your neighbourhood is going, maybe it'll help.

also I finally found the quick reply button:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah I know, It's TW classic, not some metalfest :bleh:

Tomorrow I'll persuade them with my good exampoints, if that doesn't do it I don't know what will :biggrin2:

Haha, It took me I while to find that too :teehee:

Ha ha, exactly.

Although we all know Mika is secretly completely crazy and he's going to kill us all dressed up in a monkey suit. (He did that in my dreams, lol)

It's a shame we won't be able to meet him, though. I'm still going to make him presents, just in case. Maybe security can give them, or perhaps Jimmy.

Ha ha, exactly.

Although we all know Mika is secretly completely crazy and he's going to kill us all dressed up in a monkey suit. (He did that in my dreams, lol)

It's a shame we won't be able to meet him, though. I'm still going to make him presents, just in case. Maybe security can give them, or perhaps Jimmy.

haha trying to imagine your dream :roftl:

I'm afraid we'll not meet him at festivals :( But I don't give up hope :mf_rosetinted:

btw LOVE your siggie :fangurl:

Ha ha I'm totally harmless, I promise. Just an out of control imagination. That dream scared me to death, lol.

Aww it's a shame. We should team up and ask every singe security person we can find. Maybe someone will crack and manage to arrange something. Lol, I'm naive, I know.

And thanks, Celien! I adore that picture, especially because it's basically what I saw that night. I was so close :wub2:

oh god XD I never knew of te quick reply button.

hmm puppy eyes might work to convince security :aah:

otherwise we could only hope Mika passes while we are begging security like crazy fans :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: I can so imagine him passing by while we're standing there :aah::roftl:

hi (i am new here ;) ) but i was wondering do you think MIKA needs any dancers on stage on werchter? like in antwerp?

Welcome! :bye:

No idea ... Personally I don't think he'll do the whole dance-routine on festivals, he has only one hour so he won't do the show he did on the last tour. I think it's gonna be something like Werchter in 2008 ... just having a lot of fun! :biggrin2:

:lmfao:I can so imagine him passing by while we're standing there :aah::roftl:

No idea ... Personally I don't think he'll do the whole dance-routine on festivals, he has only one hour so he won't do the show he did on the last tour. I think it's gonna be something like Werchter in 2008 ... just having a lot of fun! :biggrin2:

if we see a tall curly man running away from us, we'll know it's him :mf_rosetinted:

Ooh werchter was nice :wub2: Dancing in the rain :biggrin2:

Archived