Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

Ok, this is the pic but it's not from around that time, I have no idea when it's been taken :teehee::blush-anim-cl::aah:

dscf2190t.jpg

Edit; I think it's from around 1:03 in the video .. Gosh, I'm going crazy atm :aah: And look at the security-guys in the video, they're even laughing too! :roftl:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, he was in a 'I have to sign everything I get into my hands'-mood, probably because he was tired etc. So he automatically signed it when I gave it to him :aah::lmfao:

And yes, when it went wrong with the Werchter-album and the "that's for you to sign, uh me to sign" he says 'I can't even think anymore, I'm too tired", at that moment his hand was on my arm :aah:

There's also a nice picture someone showed me, I think it's from around that time :teehee::wub2:

At Werchter? I doubt it .. Festivals are not a good place for M&G's ... We asked the security about it last time and they said it's just not possible because it's not a regular gig, you know?[/QUOTE]

I remain hopeful :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, this is the pic but it's not from around that time, I have no idea when it's been taken :teehee::blush-anim-cl::aah:

dscf2190t.jpg

:wub2:

Yeah, he was in a 'I have to sign everything I get into my hands'-mood, probably because he was tired etc. So he automatically signed it when I gave it to him :aah::lmfao:

And yes, when it went wrong with the Werchter-album and the "that's for you to sign, uh me to sign" he says 'I can't even think anymore, I'm too tired", at that moment his hand was on my arm :aah:

There's also a nice picture someone showed me, I think it's from around that time :teehee::wub2:

:roftl: awww, the poor boy :wub2: it's cute though!

I remain hopeful :mf_rosetinted:

Me too ... It would be SO nice if I was able to give him the Werchter-photoalbum there :teehee::wub2:

(not the one he signed eventually :aah: but I'm gonna make him his own album :wink2: )

maybe we'll spot Mika in the crowd :mf_rosetinted:

Who knows :mf_rosetinted:

But don't count on me, I'm not a good spotter .. I don't even spot him when he's like 20 meters away from me :aah::lmfao:

But don't count on me, I'm not a good spotter .. I don't even spot him when he's like 20 meters away from me :aah::lmfao:

Me neither :aah: he'd probably have to scream 'i am mika' in my ear before i'll notice. Even then i'll probably think a lunatic is shouting at me :lmfao:

Haha, I'd recognise his hair everywhere, so I'd probably spot him.

Or I'd be the only one not to see him, since I can be very, very blind when it's very obvious.

Wouldn't surprise me! He was really looking forward to those bands :thumb_yello:

True ... But I doubt he'll be watching them like we will ... :aah:

You can come with us MFC'ers ... I think I briefly talked to you after the gig while waiting for Mika

Oh thank you :roftl: I'd love to !!!

Yes you did seems like a lot of fun being part of the MFC and meeting up at gigs etc

:aah: who knows. Mika's a man of the people

Je sais, but he was talking about the Scissor Sisters and BEP and he's on after the SS and he'll be dead when BEP are on so ... :aah:

Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!!!! I'm so happy you're coming ! :huglove:

It was so great hearing the man himself say that he's so looking forward to this one :wub2:

Can't wait to see you all again! :boing:

ooh! thank you :blush-anim-cl: Now I want to come even more :biggrin2:

would be sooo nice to see you again there :wink2:

btw. I love the vid too :wub2:

ooh! thank you :blush-anim-cl: Now I want to come even more :biggrin2:

would be sooo nice to see you again there :wink2:

btw. I love the vid too :wub2:

Yes yes yes! I'm hearing on twitter of other people who are trying to come as well. So looking forward to this one! It's gonna be 1 big party :yay:

I live in Kapellen, (helemaal het noorden van de antwerpse provincie) if a jump on my bike I can be in Holland in about 15 minutes (=

Haha, you live about 45 minutes away from me, then.

Aaah I really hope I'm going to be able to go here. I probably am, but my parents are nagging about supervision blablabla.

Archived