Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

hi (i am new here ;) ) but i was wondering do you think MIKA needs any dancers on stage on werchter? like in antwerp?

Ana (mika's tour assisstant) told us in Bercy that they definitely want to keep on going with the LG and BG at festivals :thumb_yello:

but, it'll depend of security there and how they manage to organize this or not depending on the festival I guess...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ana (mika's tour assisstant) told us in Bercy that they definitely want to keep on going with the LG and BG at festivals :thumb_yello:

but, it'll depend of security there and how they manage to organize this or not depending on the festival I guess...

Awesome, so there's hope! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

And sure you can take your sister, haha.

AAAWWEESOOMMMEEE!! Being a big girl in front of what, 50 000 people??? Why not! :roftl:

Aw ****, you have to be 18 to be a BG or LG, right?

Luckily I am only 17! Hell no I am dancing on a stage in front of +10people :mf_rosetinted:

btw, are any of you going to other Mika festivals this summer?

Haha well I'm bummed, I'd love to be a bg or lg. Maybe if we bribe mama Penniman with the cake we are going to bake her? :D

Nah, I wish. He's coming to Pinkpop but I'm too broke to go. I'm saving up for his next tour so I can multiple dates, haha.

Haha well I'm bummed, I'd love to be a bg or lg. Maybe if we pribe mama Penniman with the cake we are going to bake her? :D

Nah, I wish. He's coming to Pinkpop but I'm too broke to go. I'm saving up for his next tour so I can multiple dates, haha.

Bribing Mrs P, sandwiching (yes this is a word! :mf_rosetinted:) Mika

He won't forget this one :roftl:

Haha well I'm bummed, I'd love to be a bg or lg. Maybe if we bribe mama Penniman with the cake we are going to bake her? :D

we can better bribe Jimmy, making babies is way easier than making cakes. Especially when u bake like you :teehee:

i wanna gooo soo badly! ;D :roftl:

Lol yeah she does. I told her that I wanted to make Jimmy something too, and she made the very bad joke that she wanted to make babies WITH him. Weirdo.

So now I want to make him a hat with a baby on it, lol. And a bike.

Well, for now they're talking topless with neon paint :roftl:

And I said no :roftl: So that's where we are now :naughty: Any input?

Huh? For Mika? What have I missed? :aah:

Archived