Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and I only just came home and I have a headache :aah:

I still need to prepare everything for tomorrow and footie starts in 20 min and I'm tired because I watched the Murcia gig last night.

Great :mf_rosetinted:

hope your headeche will be over soon:wink2:

was a great gig wasn't it, so glad i could see most of it:teehee::wub2:

I had participated in almost every possible competition there was to win free tickets, but sadly: no good news. :crybaby: Yesterday I received a message from my sister who's on a holiday, asking if I could use some tickets. Her friend won some, but couldn't make it to the festival. So now I have two tickets in my hands which means... :aah::biggrin2::roftl: I'll make it to tw classic too! :groupwave:

This will be the second time I get to see Mika, after I was utterly amazed by his concert in Antwerp earlier this year! Sadly I won't be in the second row before the stage as I was then, but I'm sure it will still be fantastic.:biggrin2:

Hope to see some of you there!:thumb_yello:

I have a question about traveling by train. I looked on the travelplanner for the journey home, but they didn't show trains to Rotterdam around 00.30. I know there are extra trains, I can go to Antwerp or Brussels, but from there there aren't trains to Rotterdam at night. Does anyone maybe knows more than me? Maybe an other Dutchy? I don't travel much by train, so.

And if there aren's trains at night, I think my parents will have to pick me up from Antwerp by car.

I have a question about traveling by train. I looked on the travelplanner for the journey home, but they didn't show trains to Rotterdam around 00.30. I know there are extra trains, I can go to Antwerp or Brussels, but from there there aren't trains to Rotterdam at night. Does anyone maybe knows more than me? Maybe an other Dutchy? I don't travel much by train, so.

And if there aren's trains at night, I think my parents will have to pick me up from Antwerp by car.

There usually aren't nighttrains at all in Belgium (such a delight :aah:) so I suspect there won't be trains to Holland at all until the early morning. don't know when the first one will be in that direction....but it might be a long wait then. :blink:

Going too tmrw!

Btw, to get in the front rows, is it a bit like Rock Werchters system? With the cirkel and just being early etc? (I've been 4 days to Wercher, but never went to TW C ...)

I suppose it's the same yes .. don't think they gonna change the whole thing for a one day festival, since everything's already there from Werchter :wink2:

Hi guys & bye guys :bye::aah:

I'm not gonna stay online long, I've been out all day (horse competition), just got home and now I'm dead :aah: Just wanted to check if everything's still the same but I believe it is ...

Btw, Droopsy .. Are you going with Katrien? Will you meet us at the station too or somewhere else? It just came to my mind that I don't even know that :shocked::blush-anim-cl::aah:

(can you send me a text when you read this? Or tomorrow-morning if it's too late tonight .. You're probaly wachting the final at the moment :naughty::bleh:)

Hi guys & bye guys :bye::aah:

I'm not gonna stay online long, I've been out all day (horse competition), just got home and now I'm dead :aah: Just wanted to check if everything's still the same but I believe it is ...

Btw, Droopsy .. Are you going with Katrien? Will you meet us at the station too or somewhere else? It just came to my mind that I don't even know that :shocked::blush-anim-cl::aah:

(can you send me a text when you read this? Or tomorrow-morning if it's too late tonight .. You're probaly wachting the final at the moment :naughty::bleh:)

I'm watching yes, and it's boring :sneaky2:

I still don't know if I can go tomorrow. I'm going to see tomorrow how I feel and how the weather is :sad: But Katrien is coming to the station as well yes, so will I if I can go...

I still don't know if I can go tomorrow. I'm going to see tomorrow how I feel and how the weather is :sad: But Katrien is coming to the station as well yes, so will I if I can go...

:teehee:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, you have to come! :shocked::tears:

[/color]

really hope you'll be better tomorrow so you can come:wink2:

I will not be going by train, but by car now. So I won't be meeting you at the station in Leuven, but in Werchter. I have the number of Bienie so we'll call you to ask where we can find you.

I know :crybaby: but I'm a "slappe vod" :boxed:

I don't care if you're a "slappe vod" or a "sterke vod" :mf_rosetinted: You can as well be there as "slappe vod" .. Just go and lay down in the gras or something :aah::naughty: (no, it won't rain :mf_rosetinted:)

I will not be going by train, but by car now. So I won't be meeting you at the station in Leuven, but in Werchter. I have the number of Bienie so we'll call you to ask where we can find you.

:thumb_yello:

So, if I'm right I'll be the last one arriving? So once I'm there we can go on the busses, let's say around 10.30 AM? Or is someone arriving later at the station?

(just to make sure that we don't forget anyone :aah:)

I don't care if you're a "slappe vod" or a "sterke vod" :mf_rosetinted: You can as well be there as "slappe vod" .. Just go and lay down in the gras or something :aah::naughty: (no, it won't rain :mf_rosetinted:)

:thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

So, if I'm right I'll be the last one arriving? So once I'm there we can go on the busses, let's say around 10.30 AM? Or is someone arriving later at the station?

(just to make sure that we don't forget anyone :aah:)

i think so, unless someone misses the train or train's delayed:teehee:

OMG just realized, i've got get up at 6:30 tomorrow:aah:

I had that today :mf_rosetinted:

Tomorrow I think I can make it to 8 AM .. more or less .. :naughty::aah:

But then I have to get some things ready now (I don't have anything packed yet :shocked:) and I'll probably still forget half the stuff I want to take .. :aah:

I had that today :mf_rosetinted:

Tomorrow I think I can make it to 8 AM .. more or less .. :naughty::aah:

But then I have to get some things ready now (I don't have anything packed yet :shocked:) and I'll probably still forget half the stuff I want to take .. :aah:

i think i've packed everything but my juices:biggrin2:

(hope i didn't forget anything:aah:)

i think i've packed everything but my juices:biggrin2:

(hope i didn't forget anything:aah:)

What have you packed?

Maybe that helps me remembering some things :aah::teehee:

What have you packed?

Maybe that helps me remembering some things :aah::teehee:

poncho for the rain, extra socks, cookies, photocamera, euhm... that's about it:teehee:

(juices putting in tomorrow)

don't know if i need anything else:aah:

Archived