Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good news!! and the weather looks nice and sunny:thumb_yello:

They've had such great luck with the weather on these shows, long may it continue:thumb_yello:

They've had such great luck with the weather on these shows, long may it continue:thumb_yello:

hope it stays that way:thumb_yello:

remember all that rain in amsterdam in 2008? but at least it stopped when it was time for mika to perform:biggrin2:

hope it stays that way:thumb_yello:

remember all that rain in amsterdam in 2008? but at least it stopped when it was time for mika to perform:biggrin2:

Yes, throwing it down all day, then when he came on stage the sun appeared. like magic:blush-anim-cl:

Only for an hour????:shocked:

Oh,and no live MTV show this time for us poor guys at home.....:tears:

Well, it is a festival after all, these gigs are never as long as a full length one. I think that a full hour for a festival slot is actually quite good; They're often shorter than that :naughty:

Okay, so after a lot of doubting I've decided not to go :sad: health still comes first. Hope everyone has a good time and I'm just not going to visit this thread anymore the first year or so :mf_rosetinted:

Aw! That really sucks! :huglove:

Okay, so after a lot of doubting I've decided not to go :sad: health still comes first. Hope everyone has a good time and I'm just not going to visit this thread anymore the first year or so :mf_rosetinted:
:huglove:

Archived