Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there!!

Sorry but I really did not have time to read this thread as much as I'd loved to... is there a meeting planned at some point??

I'll come with french friends by car :thumb_yello: I don't really know when precisely so far but I guess this will depends on our MFC meeting.

:bye:

A bunch of us (who are going by train) meet up at the train or trainstation to go on the bus and to the entrance together .. And Sweetieval has my number and said she will contact me .. No idea when you're planning to arrive?

See you all on Monday!!!! I''ll be working this week-end and won't have time to come and read this thread...:kachinga::yay::group_hug:

I'll arrive with Sweetieval and Pinkcell29 so we'll contact Bienie and Angele to meet you all, right?

:bye:

No idea when you're planning to arrive?

not yet... but I've got some phone numbers of people going there. I guess we'll manage to find you easily :biggrin2:

aaaaah, can't wait to be there :thumb_yello:

See you all on Monday!!!! I''ll be working this week-end and won't have time to come and read this thread...:kachinga::yay::group_hug:

I'll arrive with Sweetieval and Pinkcell29 so we'll contact Bienie and Angele to meet you all, right?

Right :thumb_yello:

not yet... but I've got some phone numbers of people going there. I guess we'll manage to find you easily :biggrin2:

aaaaah, can't wait to be there :thumb_yello:

Me neither! :boing:

a text a few mnin ago from basicamenteyo:

john said he'll try and look 4 us to meet Mika after gig to tell him about MMS. YAY. Regards me pufpuf, artemis, luis..."

What's MMS?

Maybe ... probably ... I have no idea :aah:

I kinda hope that if she gets to see him, and if she has the time, that she remembers the message that I've send her :teehee: Haven't had an answer but I think she has read it so let's keep our fingers crossed ...

(I've asked her if she had the time if she would mention that we have some gifts for him on Monday ... Maybe that'll increase our chance to see him at some point :wink2: ).

Maybe ... probably ... I have no idea :aah:

I kinda hope that if she gets to see him, and if she has the time, that she remembers the message that I've send her :teehee: Haven't had an answer but I think she has read it so let's keep our fingers crossed ...

(I've asked her if she had the time if she would mention that we have some gifts for him on Monday ... Maybe that'll increase our chance to see him at some point :wink2: ).

oooh, that was a great idea, lets hope for a positive answer:teehee:

just hope tht if there's a positive answer, the friend i'm bringing wouldn't mind that we'd go to meet him:aah::aah:

a bunch of us meet along the way and we end up at about 10:00 in Leuven. then we'll have to get on bus to werchter

not sure what's the exact time we'll be there, depend on the bus:wink2:

10.30 in Leuven :mf_rosetinted: My train only arrives at 10.22! (if I'm lucky :aah:) :bleh:

Don't think we'll have a list on monday, seems a bit impossible .. :aah::roftl:

10.30 in Leuven :mf_rosetinted: My train only arrives at 10.22! (if I'm lucky :aah:) :bleh:

Don't think we'll have a list on monday, seems a bit impossible .. :aah::roftl:

we can wait til then:wink2:

but euhm... you've kind of lost me with 'List':teehee:

edit: oh i think i've got it, has smt to do with list at Murcia, right?

text i got a few min ago:

We have a list with 100 numbers and John is going to buy ice creams fot all of us. MamaP picked 7 guys to stick flowers on the stage..."

That is so sweet

euhm.... Da aren't you post thing this in the wrong thread, not that i'm not happy with the updates,, 'cause i am, :biggrin2: but shouldn't they go in the Mtv Murcia thread, :teehee:

we can wait til then:wink2:

but euhm... you've kind of lost me with 'List':teehee:

edit: oh i think i've got it, has smt to do with list at Murcia, right?

Yeah, usually before gigs there's a list with nummbers and people's names when they arrive etc. (helps with entering the venue and sometimes also with meeting him after) But at a festival it seems a bit difficult :aah:

Yeah, usually before gigs there's a list with nummbers and people's names when they arrive etc. (helps with entering the venue and sometimes also with meeting him after) But at a festival it seems a bit difficult :aah:

yep it does:teehee:

Btw the present i got for Mika is kind of ruined:aah: I had a Kuifje T-shirt in my closet, but it was a male model (i got for free one day when i bought several Kuifje cars:teehee:) But i asked my mum to wash it becaus it's been in my closet a long time and she washed it together with something else and now the T-shirt has green spots :aah::aah::aah:

yep it does:teehee:

Btw the present i got for Mika is kind of ruined:aah: I had a Kuifje T-shirt in my closet, but it was a male model (i got for free one day when i bought several Kuifje cars:teehee:) But i asked my mum to wash it becaus it's been in my closet a long time and she washed it together with something else and now the T-shirt has green spots :aah::aah::aah:

Nice :aah:

That's totally Mika, don't worry .. :naughty::roftl:

Nice :aah:

That's totally Mika, don't worry .. :naughty::roftl:

really, you think he won't mind?:teehee:

My mum s' just put in back in the washer to see if we can't get it right again, probably not, but he we can try right :roftl:

hope it doesn't shrink now :aah:

Archived