Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

I'm here

did my shopping for monday

I'm so glad I've found a poncho :aah:

and I think I've bought food and juice for a whole army :aah:

:thumb_yello:

Because I have no idea if I have enough :aah: Probably I have, but you never know :bleh:

I have 3 poncho's btw .. They seem rather thick but were the only ones I could find .. So probably very hot, but maybe also good quality :aah:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm here

did my shopping for monday

I'm so glad I've found a poncho :aah:

and I think I've bought food and juice for a whole army :aah:

:teehee:i've bought 18 little juices, 3 boxes of granny and a bag with 8 croisants:roftl:

:teehee:i've bought 18 little juices, 3 boxes of granny and a bag with 8 croisants:roftl:

I've got 16 little juices and 10 sandwiches and a box of cereal bars :aah:

and I'm going to take a bottle of water, hide a 'dop' somewhere so if they allow the bottle but not the dop I have water aswell :teehee:

and I'm going to take a bottle of water, hide a 'dop' somewhere so if they allow the bottle but not the dop I have water aswell :teehee:

that's a great idea!!

might do the same:teehee:

Now that's a good idea! :thumb_yello:

oh no wait. I've only bought 12 juices :aah: that's not much is it :blink:

and my mum's going to see if she can put them in the freezer so they become ice and stay cold :teehee:

i've put them in the fridge and think 'll wrap them in aluminum foil

I'm now wondering how many of those 28.000 really want to see Mika & BEP ... Maybe the thing will look empty by the time he's on! :aah::lmfao:

Great, so there' be like 30 - 40 people standing ... :lmfao:

(no, but seriously, if it's the weather they predict than people might be really fed up with it by the time he's on and going home already .... I'm not saying there will be only 50 people left, but even if you have 5000 - 10000 people it looks empty there I guess :lmfao: )

I'm now wondering how many of those 28.000 really want to see Mika & BEP ... Maybe the thing will look empty by the time he's on! :aah::lmfao:

oh, that would be kind of sad for mika :no:??

but maybe we can go comfort him afterwards:naughty:

BEP are older :bleh:

I think most people are going for them tho .. :wink2:

Edit; ok, maybe not older .. but more known I guess ...

i know. And it's possible there'll be a lot of people just coming for the siscor sisters since they're the only 'classic' band.

eh? Classic??? wouldn't call them that at all!

the people I've heard that are going are going for BEP & Mika mainly....so good chance that there won't be that much people in the beginning and more towards the headlining acts.:blink:

They did it sooo wrong this year...On a Monday instead of a Saturday or Sunday....a festival known to be 'classic' with no classic bands/artists whatsoever. This should have been Boutique and Prince should have been Classic but apparantly...he didn't want that and that's why he's on Werchter Boutique.:mf_rosetinted:

Archived