Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

hi there!

tomorrow is the big day! And I haven't prepared a thing yet!:teehee: Yesterday I won tickets for Prince, so I was there yesterday^^ (The concert was veeeeeery good btw)

I forgot how big it was! I hope I don't have to go to the toilet before Mika begins^^

My mother doesn't want to take the train of 9h.. But I'll try to talk to her. I think that the train of an hour later will be too full.. So I'll let you know!

Step, could you pm me your number? Since, you're the one that also leaves in Denderleeuw..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Totally of topic and maybe the answer is already in here somewhere but does anybody know when Mika flies in...?

Who says he isn't here already? :mf_rosetinted: He's sipping a cocktail in my backyard right this minute :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

Who says he isn't here already? :mf_rosetinted: He's sipping a cocktail in my backyard right this minute :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

they didn't even mention Mika just yet when they talked about tw classic on MNM, they just mentioned Amy McDonald, SS and BEP:aah:

could be anything, sick, scared of the weather....:aah:

edit: they probalby just forgot, the didn't mention the opposites either, but 'im not going for them but for Mika :)

Possible but I don't think he gets scared that easy :wink2:

Still wondering when he flies in...

Archived