Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello :biggrin2:

Me and Shady are going together and we would also like to meet other MFC-ers. And to get the t-shirt. With Pinkpop we couldn't find the others. It was so busy. Can we meet up with those who are going as a group in Leuven? We'll proberly be there around 9.45.

Hello :biggrin2:

Me and Shady are going together and we would also like to meet other MFC-ers. And to get the t-shirt. With Pinkpop we couldn't find the others. It was so busy. Can we meet up with those who are going as a group in Leuven? We'll proberly be there around 9.45.

i think the first ones of us will be ariving at Leuven station at about 10:00

we agreed to meet by the toilets at the exit:teehee: (you can check the exact point a few pages ago:wink2:)

If there are any toilets .. Remember it's me that thinks to remember some toilets there ..

:lmfao:

But Marly, if you want to I can give you my number :wink2: Where are you gonna park the car? At Leuven?

If there are any toilets .. Remember it's me that thinks to remember some toilets there ..

But Marly, if you want to I can give you my number :wink2: Where are you gonna park the car? At Leuven?

i think there are toilets, it's quite a big station and they even have toilets at our small Dampoort station in Gent so:teehee:

i think there are toilets, it's quite a big station and they even have toilets at our small Dampoort station in Gent so:teehee:

:lmfao: I suppose there are toilets yes, but I'm not sure if they are at the exit ... And btw, the exit I'm reffering too isn't the exit by the busses (I think there's one there too ..) but a little more in the middle of the station, it gets you onto some kind of bridge (don't know how to describe it) wich gets you to the sidewalk where the Werchter-busses are ...

But I hope there are arrows like with Werchter last time, it'll all make sense then :mf_rosetinted: If they are in the same place that is! :lmfao:

:lmfao: I suppose there are toilets yes, but I'm not sure if they are at the exit ... And btw, the exit I'm reffering too isn't the exit by the busses (I think there's one there too ..) but a little more in the middle of the station, it gets you onto some kind of bridge (don't know how to describe it) wich gets you to the sidewalk where the Werchter-busses are ...

But I hope there are arrows like with Werchter last time, it'll all make sense then :mf_rosetinted: If they are in the same place that is! :lmfao:

I think we'll find it, at least i hope so:teehee:

if we don't find you, you should be able to find us, seeing as we will probably haver our t-shirts by then (hopefully:teehee:)

I would like it if you can give me your number. If we can't find those toilets and MFC-ers, than we can call you to see where you all are. We aren't going by car but we go by train.

I would like it if you can give me your number. If we can't find those toilets and MFC-ers, than we can call you to see where you all are. We aren't going by car but we go by train.

Ow, but we're all going by train :wink2: You'll find us, I'm sure :naughty: But if you can PM me your number I'll give you mine too, just in case :wink2:

Ow, but we're all going by train :wink2: You'll find us, I'm sure :naughty: But if you can PM me your number I'll give you mine too, just in case :wink2:

that reminds me, i assume you've already got a number from someone from the Bruge-Ghent-Brussels train peeps?

that reminds me, i assume you've already got a number from someone from the Bruge-Ghent-Brussels train peeps?

I have Step's number :wink2:

You can give me yours too if you want, no problem :mf_rosetinted:

i think the first ones of us will be ariving at Leuven station at about 10:00

we agreed to meet by the toilets at the exit:teehee: (you can check the exact point a few pages ago:wink2:)

Well I'm from Leuven, I walk through the station every day and I don't know what toilets you're talking about :roftl::blush-anim-cl: So maybe we can meet somewhere else? When you get off the train, you'll normally always take the stairs down, and you'll come in the 'tunnel', like, 'een gang met krantenwinkel/panos etc... Maybe we can meet there? I don't really know how crowded it will be tho :aah:

Yeah, I'm sure they'll still be there! :thumb_yello:

Well I'm from Leuven, I walk through the station every day and I don't know what toilets you're talking about :roftl::blush-anim-cl: So maybe we can meet somewhere else? When you get off the train, you'll normally always take the stairs down, and you'll come in the 'tunnel', like, 'een gang met krantenwinkel/panos etc... Maybe we can meet there? I don't really know how crowded it will be tho :aah:

Yeah, I'm sure they'll still be there! :thumb_yello:

Well, for Werchter last week, it was very well marked where the busses leave, so I assume that it will be the case tomorrow as well.

I think that meeting in the tunnel with the newspaper shop etc. would be a better option. I think at 10 am, it won't be that crowded. people who have to get to work are normally already there :teehee: and people for TW Classic will generally arrive later, me thinks.

Archived