Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium

Droopsy

That's exactly my problem too!

I don't drink much either normally...but with the hot weather :aah:

I'm just going to buy some and see how much it weighs I guess.

And I think if it are those very small brick things at least 9 perhaps :aah:

Btw, I'll try to bring my big plastic thing from De lijn where we can sit on, if we want to sit :aah:

EDIT: ofcourse all 32 people won't be able to sit on it. 3 might :aah:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, ... i was thinking... (seem to a lot of that lately:roftl:) Seeing as Tw classic is this monday, maybe we should figure out where we'll all meet each other. Some of us will be meeting at a trainstation, then there'll be some us meeting on the train (if we can find each other:teehee:) and then at Leuven

Correct?

Well for the ones meeting in Gent Sint-Pieters, where would we meet? I was thinking maybe at the entrance hall beneath the information boards. Is that a good idea or not?

When we get off in Leuven, we should wait for a few people there, but what would be the best spot of meeting there?

i know , i know, ... too many questions, but its only three times of sleeping and the day will have come:biggrin2:

ok, ... i was thinking... (seem to a lot of that lately:roftl:) Seeing as Tw classic is this monday, maybe we should figure out where we'll all meet each other. Some of us will be meeting at a trainstation, then there'll be some us meeting on the train (if we can find each other:teehee:) and then at Leuven

Correct?

Well for the ones meeting in Gent Sint-Pieters, where would we meet? I was thinking maybe at the entrance hall beneath the information boards. Is that a good idea or not?

When we get off in Leuven, we should wait for a few people there, but what would be the best spot of meeting there?

i know , i know, ... too many questions, but its only three times of sleeping and the day will have come:biggrin2:

In Leuven ... If it's the same as Werchter there will be arrows where to go .. You go outside the station and then a little walk and then there are the busses .. I would say at the exit of the station? If I remember well there are toilets there ... and I need a toilet at that point when I have my shirt .. :bleh:

In Leuven ... If it's the same as Werchter there will be arrows where to go .. You go outside the station and then a little walk and then there are the busses .. I would say at the exit of the station? If I remember well there are toilets there ... and I need a toilet at that point when I have my shirt .. :bleh:

I'll be waiting at the toilets for you!

ok, i think i can manage locating those toilets, we'll wait for you there:thumb_yello:

i'll probably need them as well, after 50 minutes on the train:teehee:

@ Step: i think the numbers aren't outside, but you can probably walk through the train and find ther right "wagon" , i think :teehee:

just one problem, i kind of forgot which train we're gonna take :aah:

ok, i think i can manage locating those toilets, we'll wait for you there:thumb_yello:

i'll probably need them as well, after 50 minutes on the train:teehee:

@ Step: i think the numbers aren't outside, but you can probably walk through the train and find ther right "wagon" , i think :teehee:

just one problem, i kind of forgot which train we're gonna take :aah:

well I'll arrive in Brussel at around 9:19 and I guess you were taking the train that stops in Brussel around 9:29 or 9:31

well I'll arrive in Brussel at around 9:19 and I guess you were taking the train that stops in Brussel around 9:29 or 9:31

right that's it,:teehee: thanks:thumb_yello:

just went to see, that train stops in Brussel at 9:28 and leaves again at 9:30, so you're pretty close.

Which means that train leaves at Gent at around 8:57 if i looked correct :)

:teehee: if you hear a phone ringing with Blame it on the girls, that''s me:teehee:

I don't have any of those ringtones :blink: Have no idea how to do it:roftl:

Have you seen that het laatste nieuws is giving away free tickets for Prince at Werchter Boutique? =o I't seems that they don't sell enough.. And I've heard that also TW Classic is far from sold out..

I don't have any of those ringtones :blink: Have no idea how to do it:roftl:

Have you seen that het laatste nieuws is giving away free tickets for Prince at Werchter Boutique? =o I't seems that they don't sell enough.. And I've heard that also TW Classic is far from sold out..

i just searched on the site of my phoneprovider, you do have to pay for it this way tho:wink2:

If you hear a phone ringing with We are golden, it's not me cause I won't be there :teehee:

(just lurking around threads)

:aah: Poor you ....

I just have Ring Ring btw, but my very own Werchter2008-version :mf_rosetinted:

But you won't hear it on the train since I'll be all alone on that train! :lmfao:

:aah: Poor you ....

I just have Ring Ring btw, but my very own Werchter2008-version :mf_rosetinted:

But you won't hear it on the train since I'll be all alone on that train! :lmfao:

:lmfao:

Archived