REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Strasbourg 3 May 2010

dcdeb

I can't be a real fan then cos' he's never wore what I gave him ... he probably threw it away the moment after I gave him it ... Piffle :tears::teehee:

i never bought him anything :teehee:

but then again, he never bought me anything, so i guess we are even! :fisch:

but can you imagine how bored he must be at christmas?? :roftl::roftl:

huh more gifts??? :aah:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i never bought him anything :teehee:

but then again, he never bought me anything, so i guess we are even! :fisch:

but can you imagine how bored he must be at christmas?? :roftl::roftl:

huh more gifts??? :aah:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Noooooooooooooo more gifts ... I have no more storage space and they're now charging me £1000 per item ... poor guy .... :naughty:

How many of those tops did you lot make ... I've seen most of the pics I think ... did you give one to everyone .... :lmfao:

Well, it started just being something between us and John, a silly thing, but then the band and crew and everyone and their dog DEMANDED one too :lmfao:

Well, it started just being something between us and John, a silly thing, but then the band and crew and everyone and their dog DEMANDED one too :lmfao:

how did you come up with the names?:roftl:

above the K.A. it is the Pi symbol no?

Typical .... :teehee: They're really nice :thumb_yello:

Nice to see them actually wear them .... what are the list of Fokkers then ... I mean I know some like Christine is Princess and Caz is Diva ... didn't yours say Bossy :lmfao:

above the K.A. it is the Pi symbol no?

John was #1 so we had to come up with something better for Mika. I joked that we should make him #pi, but Sara liked it so we went with it.

Nice to see them actually wear them .... what are the list of Fokkers then ... I mean I know some like Christine is Princess and Caz is Diva ... didn't yours say Bossy :lmfao:

Yeah she's bossy all right. :roftl:

I think Sara has a list??

Maybe we should continue this conversation in the donut thread instead of a gig thread. :teehee:

John was #1 so we had to come up with something better for Mika. I joked that we should make him #pi, but Sara liked it so we went with it.

Yeah she's bossy all right. :roftl:

I think Sara has a list??

Maybe we should continue this conversation in the donut thread instead of a gig thread. :teehee:

OOOppps sorry ... I don't go in the donut thread though ... cos' I'm not a donut :teehee:

OOOppps sorry ... I don't go in the donut thread though ... cos' I'm not a donut :teehee:

Well you can come by if you like. I visit the Oldlings even though I'm not an Oldling (with a capital O anyway, even though I'm :old:)

i'm a wannabe donut, so i read & post :aah:

i'm a cherrios (cereal) now, but someday, i'll grow into a full bloom donut :fangurl:

that just made me laugh!!!:lmfao:!!!!!!!!

Cherrios ... that reminds me of Glee ... I watched my first episode of that this week ... the Madonna one .... I'm sorry ... off topic again ... reports ... reports ... reports .... :aah:

*slaps self*

I'm too tired, but I had fun for my 10th Mika gig :biggrin2:

The weather was bad, rain and rain and rain...until 2pm, after we had sun :biggrin2:

No queue problem:cheerful_h4h: like in Nice the 100 people enter :naughty: at 17h30.

Like Mama promised me in Paris she choosed me as a LG :biggrin2: She choosed Nanou as a BG and Axie as a LG :wub2: We had so much fun. I have pictures of Axie and Nanou dancing on I See You :naughty:

I love when we dance on Kick Ass on stage :roftl: trying with Axie to trick Jimmy but it's Jimmy who trick Axie :roftl:

I just looked the M&G because I saw Mika for the group picture. I loved the brillante imitation of someone I know by Mika :roftl:

Then comes the singing for Zuleika!!

And he says: “OK! I’ve got a favour to ask you tonight. And I have to speak English for 3 sec. to make sure my sound engineer understands. *asks him to make sure to record this* as you know I’m working with my sister and today she’s not here. She helped my doing this (showing the stage), the costumes and everything you can see. Today it’s her birthday!!! So Strasbourg what do you think if I ask for your indulgence for 3 seconds and we all sing her Happy Birthday? We’ll leave that on her phone, are you ready?? She’ll cry and be so ashamed! Her name is ZU-LEI-KA, I know it’s strange but that’s her name. OK, let’s record it??? *People screaming yes* Thank you so much, it’s really nice! She’ll die! She is in Singapore right now. 1,2,3 *Everybody sings!!*

The video stops here but after that he said something like “Thank you very much! It’s great ‘cause I don’t need to buy her any present now that we’ve made this”:aah:

:roftl: I remember that moment

I´m at home now and very tired, so I only write a little report.

Strasbourg usually was not in my plan, but after Munich and Stuttgart I decited to go to another Gig of this Tour and now I´m so happy that it worked for me!!! (Thanx to laurence for the tickets).

The new Show is :fangurl: !!! I love the Set design with the Planets , it´s absolutly amazing. For me is Relax more an opening Song than Rain and I´m happy with it. The Rain Intro is one of the Highlights for me and It is perfect in the middle.

The idea with the suitecase is fantastic, esp. the Big Girl Intro is so funny. Then the GGG Intro with Ida, what a voice!!! …

For me it´s difficult to write my emotions down, but I think you all know what happend with you on a Mika Gig. I enjoyed every second, dancing , singing and having fun.

Mika has so much energy, seems to be very happy and satisfied with the croud. For me it was a little bit stupid that I doesn´t speak french, so I dont understand what he told all the time. Thanx Mariposa for the translating after it.

The Zenith is a big venue, but it is all good organised. The security was very friendly and helpful to us. :thumb_yello: When it rained , they brought us umbrellas and while the concert we got water. I badly remember Stuttgart, where they are at the entrance all the drinks decreased and it was so hot in the venue.

M & G was nice, because not many fans where there.