REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Strasbourg 3 May 2010

dcdeb

We're ready and waiting to hear what you have to say about this show!

Please share your reports, photos and videos! :wub2:

And of course, keep chit-chat to a minimum! :thumb_yello:

-------------

REPORTS

-------------

FOUCHONNERET: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2962092&postcount=3

Nanou: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2962303&postcount=15

Tina78: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2963816&postcount=75

mariposa: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2964013&postcount=82

-------------

PICS

-------------

FOUCHONNERET: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1168541209&ref=ts

Hasibobberle: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2962416&postcount=28

Tina78: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2963914&postcount=76

-------------

VIDEOS

-------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZULEIKA:

FOUCHONNERET:

Nanou Meet & Greet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6ugIukVXxI

Mariposa:

Rain intro

Death march & LT intro

the killing scene

We are golden intro

Kick ass

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello!

nobody come here before me?

sooo...

As mariposa said,john talked to us(poor 25 people :) )about the voice of mika,but finally,we all could chat with him a little(aqs usual,i had lot of things to see,but it's always too short ;) )....

i asked him if the continue to choose big girls and lollipops for festival,and he anwser yes...so,girls and now boys,you know what to do if you want to be on stage(ok,but you know perhaps mum will decide maybe finally on the opposite....);oh,and about talking of that,when she came for choosing ng and lg,i wanted to do it again,but she said that i did it before,and i understand that it would be good too to see the hole show...no?

oh,and it was a pleasure to see that mika and john wearing their fokkers sweats after the show;)

as i read on the other thread,yes,he wanted us to sing happy birthday,and then told to us this is a recording on his phone,and after this big surprise,he said:

"ok,great,i don't have to buy a gift now"!

ok,guys,as you know my english is very bad,i prefer to let the place to others mfcers for a good report!

but for pics and videos,count on me ;)

videos begin to be there:

and pics on facebook soon:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1168541209&ref=ts

YO!

:teehee:

:lmfao:

hello!

sooo...

As mariposa said,john talked to us(poor 25 people :) )about the voice of mika,but finally,we all could chat with him a little(aqs usual,i had lot of things to see,but it's always too short ;) )....

i asked him if the continue to choose big girls and lollipops for festival,and he anwser yes...so,girls and now boys,you know what to do if you want to be on stage(ok,but you know perhaps mum will decide maybe finally on the opposite....);oh,and about talking of that,when she came for choosing ng and lg,i wanted to do it again,but she said that i did it before,and i understand that it would be good too to see the hole show...no?

oh,and it was a pleasure to see that mika and john wearing their fokkers sweats after the show;)

as i read on the other thread,yes,he wanted us to sing happy birthday,and then told to us this is a recording on his phone,and after this big surprise,he said:

ok,guys,as you know my english is very bad,i prefer to let the place to others mfcers for a good report!

Merci beaucoup for your first report (your english isn't that bad at all!!!), pics and vids (looking forward to watch them later). The birthday singing thing sounds funny and cute - I hope someone did film that? :teehee:

:lmfao:

Merci beaucoup for your first report (your english isn't that bad at all!!!), pics and vids (looking forward to watch them later). The birthday singing thing sounds funny and cute - I hope someone did film that? :teehee:

yes,i recorded all the story about this part of the show ;)i'm waiting for a big file,and then this one comes sooooon!

hello!

sooo...

merci fanny:flowers2:

hello!

sooo...

Thanks! :flowers2:

Hi There!

Just came back from Strasbourg and I am really tired to be honest but I feel like making a report now that I still have every little detail in my head

Queuing was a lot of fun, even though the weather was awfull... We spent half of the day under the rain... but then the sun came finally and we really had a great time waiting for the doors to open (especially when we've decided to organize races in dust bags in a field next to the venue :roftl: it was so much fun!!).

John came around 2p.m. with the guy from universal and security and they organised our way into the venue. everything went really well and the security was nice and well organised!! "M. universal" asked us if the list of 100 people were all from the official fanclub and we only answered him we all knew each other more or less to avoid Nice's mess... It was a good strategy actually as he didn't ask for more and let the 100 people get in earlier :naughty:

At about 5.30 p.m Mama came outside to pick up the BG and LG. And I've been selected to be a BG :biggrin2: She's been totally adorable with a man and his 8 years old daughter and told them to come after the gig backstage to take pictures with the LG and BG, which he did. Then we've made a picture with them too after the gig, this is so nice to do this, I'm always amazed to see how kind she is :wub2:

we went backstage and trained for the show. I have to say that this training was quite funny because everybody was in a good mood and we managed to make somehing "suitable" quite quickly. Oh! and Andy was there too!! I don't know why but he's "chosen" me among the BG and LG and followed me everywhere during the training and Backstage to ask me how I felt about being BG, etc...it was quite funny because at every step of my BG experience, I found Andy and his camera asking for impressions, etc...:aah:

The gig was fine according to what I've seen, but maybe I'll let people who saw it completely tell you more about it...

we stayed near the backstage entrance and had lot of fun dancing and jumping as there were not a lot of people there. Oh! and Axidentelle and I danced a wonderful "I see you" slow together :naughty:. My general impression of the gig is that the audience was not that enthusiastic (except front rows of course) but there was still a very joyfull mood in the venue! and finally everybody was dancing and singing on Love today and after that... But it was nothing to compare with the audience at Bercy.

The "dead march" was kind of a nightmare for me because I couldn't see anything as I was wearing my mask and had no idea where I was on stage... until I heard friends of mine screaming "Naanouuuuuuuuuuu" which helped me figuring out i was somewhere near the middle of the stage :roftl: I wonder how the entire procession was anyway, so am looking forwards to see the vids people have taken

The final on lollipop and kick ass was just amazing! I've danced like a mad cow and we made a group dance on KA, following Martin's moves!! it was so much fun!!

after the gig we've met Mika (who was wearing his KA Fokkers btw :wink2:) and took a picture with him. He's been really nice and told us he's found the gig was really good (which I was really glad to hear because I was soooo worried to ruin the whole thing with my disastrous dancer skills :blush-anim-cl:). OK, he probably says this all the time but, still, I was glad to hear that.

I have not really taken part to the M&G afterwards because I'd just seen him and knew he was tired. There were only a few people outside and he talked with everybody and was in a good mood, then he made lot's of joke, etc... It's always so nice to see him relaxed and happy after a gig :thumb_yello:

I let place now to other people who would tell you more about the gig itself :teehee:

Edited by Nanou

Nanou, thank you so much for your report. It´s always so nice to read about the expiriences of other people and we are so waiting for them. Have a nice day and sweet dreams.

Sounds like LOTS of fun:wub2:

Thanks for the reports so far, looking forward to more videos too! Fanny yours are GREAT!!

Edit: found two more snippets from someone else on YT:

I see You

Blue Eyes Edited by Blue Sky

@ Nanou : Thanx for the dance :teehee:

@ Fanny : I can't see your pix :sad:

normal,j'ai pas encore publié ce dossier ;)

thanks nanou for your report!

love your video :)

this is the video for the birthday of zuleika:

Dark Angel,i have the same question...but if mika told that..will see ;)

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

Just came back home from Strasbourg. Need to rush to uni in a minute, already skipped my morning lessons - but still had to at least peek in here to see if there are any reports yet :wink2:

I absolutely loved this gig. It was a really cool and relaxed atmosphere in the whole place - but still very happy and cheerful.

Had a great spot just a little right frow row centre :wub2:

Will write my report tonight, I promise :teehee:

The "dead march" was kind of a nightmare for me because I couldn't see anything as I was wearing my mask and had no idea where I was on stage... until I heard friends of mine screaming "Naanouuuuuuuuuuu" which helped me figuring out i was somewhere near the middle of the stage :roftl: I wonder how the entire procession was anyway, so am looking forwards to see the vids people have taken

Filmed that bit. Will upload it tonight!

The final on lollipop and kick ass was just amazing! I've danced like a mad cow and we made a group dance on KA, following Martin's moves!! it was so much fun!!

Filmed most of Kick ass, too. I LOVE the little KA routine :mf_lustslow:

Ok, I'll be back later...

normal,j'ai pas encore publié ce dossier ;)

thanks nanou for your report!

love your video :)

this is the video for the birthday of zuleika:

Dark Angel,i have the same question...but if mika told that..will see ;)

very nice! :wub2:

must have been amazing to hear the whole arena sing Happy Birthday to her! :groovy:

:lmfao:!!! merci pour le compte-rendu!! :huglove: