Yes I'm a mouse: Mappychan

mappychan

Hey!!! Here Mappy!!!!

I'm another of the Mika fans from Spain, Barcelona. I'm Mappy (is the name of a very old game: a mouse being chased by cats and the cats head!) Yes I'm a mouse :sweatdrop::aah: My real name is Ariadna and I'm 21 years old. I have to say that I know of Mika because a very good friend of mine ask me for make the global dance event with her, and I accepted without thinking. Well my friend show me the songs that I recognaized from the TV advertising. Until then I love Mika and his songs :wub2: (Thank you :wub2: Neims! :wub2:).

Well... I love Mika songs (because sometimes I think that the songs talk about me :aah:). I really love that songs. Also I love make audiovisual presentations, read and skate (roller-skate) :teehee:.

I was an instructor of roller-skating a year ago... and with the global dance event and the choreography that I have made with the roller-skate (for children), I decided to make more choreography because I think it's funny... I have invented choreographys of most of the mika's songs... but they are very difficult. :teehee:

I have to say that I'm really bad in english, but I will try very hard to improve! But be patient with me, please. I hope that you understand my introduction. :blush-anim-cl:

Kisses and hugs for everyone! =D

Mappychan

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey!!! Here Mappy!!!!

I'm another of the Mika fans from Spain, Barcelona. I'm Mappy (is the name of a very old game: a mouse being chased by cats and the cats head!) Yes I'm a mouse :sweatdrop::aah: My real name is Ariadna and I'm 21 years old. I have to say that I know of Mika because a very good friend of mine ask me for make the global dance event with her, and I accepted without thinking. Well my friend show me the songs that I recognaized from the TV advertising. Until then I love Mika and his songs :wub2: (Thank you :wub2: Neims! :wub2:).

Well... I love Mika songs (because sometimes I think that the songs talk about me :aah:). I really love that songs. Also I love make audiovisual presentations, read and skate (roller-skate) :teehee:.

I was an instructor of roller-skating a year ago... and with the global dance event and the choreography that I have made with the roller-skate (for children), I decided to make more choreography because I think it's funny... I have invented choreographys of most of the mika's songs... but they are very difficult. :teehee:

I have to say that I'm really bad in english, but I will try very hard to improve! But be patient with me, please. I hope that you understand my introduction. :blush-anim-cl:

Kisses and hugs for everyone! =D

Mappychan

Welcome to the MFC Mappychan! Your English is fine! I can understand you.

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

I'm hopeless at roller-skating. I always fall over :roftl:

I think everyone can do it... you only need insistence... and a good teacher! XD

Oh! Thank you to all! :biggrin2:

I think everyone can do it... you only need insistence... and a good teacher! XD

Oh! Thank you to all! :biggrin2:

I think I am too old to learn now :old:

Have you seen we have a Spanish thread too - for when you get tired of English :naughty:

Archived