The revival of Mika's secret society!

IngievV

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Hi there, I'm pretty recent to the Mika music scene. I'm in western Canada so he's not really well known here. Took me a while to figure out who this fab music was coming out of lol. I'm entranced by his vocals and now that I know who he is I've been finding out more via youtube. I watched an old interview with him from a few years back and he referenced a secret society that had contests and competitions. I thought that was really cool of an artist to do that, kind of entice active fan participation. Anyhow, I'm curious if this is still an active collective of people anywhere online or if it just went by the way-side? The text below mentions some legal issues so just wondering if anyone knows if this has continued on or not.

Many thanks,

Kat.

Mika wasn't too fond of the idea because of the legal side of it.

Hi there, I'm pretty recent to the Mika music scene. I'm in western Canada so he's not really well known here. Took me a while to figure out who this fab music was coming out of lol. I'm entranced by his vocals and now that I know who he is I've been finding out more via youtube. I watched an old interview with him from a few years back and he referenced a secret society that had contests and competitions. I thought that was really cool of an artist to do that, kind of entice active fan participation. Anyhow, I'm curious if this is still an active collective of people anywhere online or if it just went by the way-side? The text below mentions some legal issues so just wondering if anyone knows if this has continued on or not.

Many thanks,

Kat.

Sorry, the Secret Society is not active any longer.