The revival of Mika's secret society!

IngievV

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will update the list later. Ofcourse we can already start the internet promotion thing, still trying to get Kick Ass to be played, but for the flyers etc. let's wait for Team M's reply.

Didn't he say he was gonna tour America and Australia at the end of the year? If so, we need to get those teams ready and running!

:doh: aaaah, he did? noooooo, WHY DOES HE COME TO THE SOUTHERN HEMISHERE EVERYTIME I HAVE EXAMS :bash:

Didn't he say he was gonna tour America and Australia at the end of the year? If so, we need to get those teams ready and running!

*raises both arms* Yes me! That's me! *points to herself* Can we get watches and syncronize them? Cuz I've always wanted to do that.

I will update the list later. Ofcourse we can already start the internet promotion thing, still trying to get Kick Ass to be played, but for the flyers etc. let's wait for Team M's reply.

really? :shocked: oh so cool!! :aah:

im ready! im ready! :boing:

he's a liar :tears:

lol nah i hope he's nto just getting our hopes up like the last 3 times but i'll still smilee :biggrin2:

:tears: he cant lie.... he has to come he he he said and and and Cherisse said it tooooooo..... well im ready anyway hehe :teehee: ill just keep hoping! :aah:

Sometimes I'm not...sometimes I am :roftl: But it's Sunday, so i can:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: i try to not be but its hard hehe, i dont really like Sundays because then tomorrow is Monday so start of school and start of the week...Mondays always are the worst i love Fridays :naughty:

:naughty: i try to not be but its hard hehe, i dont really like Sundays because then tomorrow is Monday so start of school and start of the week...Mondays always are the worst i love Fridays :naughty:

+1 :teehee:

is that you who has made that??:shocked:

awesome..............

i like it very much........

Jups, it will be like the secret hideout, where all the plans can be discussed. Doing it on the MFC will be impossible! I'm now writing all the rules and regulations etc.:naughty:

Count me in for NZ! this sounds like fun!:biggrin2:

We could turn those into badges...MSS badges. :teehee::naughty:

I love that idea!!!!! I was also thinking maybe there should be a Secret Society website.