What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?

• red
    • orange
    • yellow
    • green
    • blue
    • violet
    • white
    • black

Mika who???

Security man are way better, uh???:mf_rosetinted:

We had some gorgeous security guys in Lisbon, too...they were very nice to us...:thumb_yello:

:lmfao:!!

Me:*chatting with security guy... mika arrives*

Mika: you want me to sign this?:biggrin2:

Me: erm, no, could you just move a little? i was talking to your lovely security guard.. thanks!

Mika::shocked:

Me: *turns back to security guard* so, i was saying... I'm single and...:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:mf_rosetinted:right... thats true...

ok then:

Me: Mika hi!

Mika: hello!

Me: could you give all the stuff you have in your hands to John please?

Mika::blink: why??

Me: just do it, trust me:biggrin2:

Mika: alright *hands things to John*

Me: thanks!! *faints*

Mika: *catches me*

-the end-:biggrin2:

i'm sure i'll be fine when/if i meet him. i'll look/act completely calm.

but i may have to go for emergency surgery to remove my permanent silly grin decorating my face :aah:

i'm sure i'll be fine when/if i meet him. i'll look/act completely calm.

but i may have to go for emergency surgery to remove my permanent silly grin decorating my face :aah:

i thought you already met him?:teehee::blush-anim-cl:

awww, yeah silly grin, i would have a "stupid smile" :lmfao:

Me:*chatting with security guy... mika arrives*

Mika: you want me to sign this?:biggrin2:

Me: erm, no, could you just move a little? i was talking to your lovely security guard.. thanks!

Mika::shocked:

Me: *turns back to security guard* so, i was saying... I'm single and...:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, well he was very nice and it was f****** freezing and we just laughed about it and Mika kept appearing and dissappearing and the other sec. told us to step back and the guy next to me just winked to me and let me stay...

But as we were waiting for Mika his band came out and stood around and I shouted at them: "Thanks for the gig! It was fun!" and they shouted back and I wanted to go to them but then I should have lost my place in the first row, so I stayed.

I say, they should go out before Mika and do some signing too before he appeares! One waits for him for so long at most of the gigs as I heard...

Well, his stare was quite hypnotic, I couldn't turn away. :wub2:

Also love brown eyes...

Oooooooh yes, he has gorgeous eyes :wub2: I felt very...uh...excited after all the starring that was going on :aah:

Wait a minute!!!! What if Mika really has the ability to hypnotize people? :shocked: Omg....he must have, he just hypnotizes everybody he meets: "Buy my album, buy more of my tickets, tell everybody about me! At the count of three you forget this conversation!"... :teehee:

:no: never met the guy.

his lost :shun:

Looks quite cute actually! :roftl:

Not so tall as they say. Perhaps was a little bit shrunk after the gig.

Nice clothes and bag. Should have asked him about that bag:

Me: Hi Mika!

Mika: Hi! Where can I sign?

Me: Oh, no, I just wanted to ask you about your bag? Lovely! Where did you get it?

Mika: :shocked:

Me: Bottega Veneta or LV?

Mika: Yeah, well, it was my good friend XY who made it for me...

Me: Really? So you don't even know how much it costs? And I can't buy it in a shop? *getting angry*

Mika: No, I am afraid not...:blink:

Me: Oh, well, then... *walks away"

Mika: :boxed:

His sister is beautifull!

Nice clothes and bag. Should have asked him about that bag:

Me: Hi Mika!

Mika: Hi! Where can I sign?

Me: Oh, no, I just wanted to ask you about your bag? Lovely! Where did you get it?

Mika: :shocked:

Me: Bottega Veneta or LV?

Mika: Yeah, well, it was my good friend XY who made it for me...

Me: Really? So you don't even know how much it costs? And I can't buy it in a shop? *getting angry*

Mika: No, I am afraid not...:blink:

Me: Oh, well, then... *walks away"

Mika: :boxed:

His sister is beautifull!

i saw him three times, just not after gigs.

he is quite tall. love his smile. seems like an awesome kid! :blush-anim-cl:

Oooooooh yes, he has gorgeous eyes :wub2: I felt very...uh...excited after all the starring that was going on :aah:

Wait a minute!!!! What if Mika really has the ability to hypnotize people? :shocked: Omg....he must have, he just hypnotizes everybody he meets: "Buy my album, buy more of my tickets, tell everybody about me! At the count of three you forget this conversation!"... :teehee:

Hey, come on, we are shrinks. We should be able to resist! :roftl:

I've heard a few people say that he's not as tall as they expected, but I've never seen him anywhere he wasn't the tallest person in the room. That's pretty freakishly tall to me. And he's 13" taller than me so I can't imagine him being much taller. :naughty:

I've heard a few people say that he's not as tall as they expected, but I've never seen him anywhere he wasn't the tallest person in the room. That's pretty freakishly tall to me. And he's 13" taller than me so I can't imagine him being much taller. :naughty:

I thought he was taller, too...but then again...I`m quiet tall for a woman, so maybe that´s why he doesn´t look THAT tall to me...yes, I know tall people are a turn off for him...omg :blink: That`s why he was starring at me :shocked: ...*goes to a corner and cries*..... :aah::mf_rosetinted:

i saw him three times, just not after gigs.

he is quite tall. love his smile. seems like an awesome kid! :blush-anim-cl:

Yes! He didn't smile at me... Was quite tired...

Where can you meet Mika if not after gigs???

Oh, no, don't tell me! I don't really want to know this.

It will just make me sad.

I don't think I will ever go to another gig anyway.

He won't come here for the next 40 or more years, till then I will be old, wrinkled, going with a walking stick, half-blind, half-deaf...

And then perhaps one day I will meet him on the street, he will be old and deaf too, I will get an autogramm and tell him how cool he was/is, he will be very kind, put his spectacles on, write something on a piece of paper, I will put my spectacles on to be able to read it. It will say Mika and be quite a scribble. I will feel like a young girl again and then I will say very proudly to my grand children: Look, this is Mika, a great singer at the time as I was still young!!!!! and they will say: "Who? Our favourite singer is R2D2, did you hear his last single?" and I'll say: "I am deaf, I don't hear anything you little bastards...."

Very depressing.... :roftl:

:shocked: shrinks are human?

There are such things as Hypnotherapy...where you learn to hypnotise pple to get them quit smoking. Saw some of this live, was quite impressing. You can really make pple do things while they are hypnotised....Crazy stuff. :shocked:

I thought he was taller, too...but then again...I`m quiet tall for a woman, so maybe that´s why he doesn´t look THAT tall to me...yes, I know tall people are a turn off for him...omg :blink:

Oh the short people thing is just another one of his fibs I think. :wink2:

This is just based on my very limited observations but I've noticed him getting close and looking intently at people who are closer to his eye level.

In an Asian supermarket in Toronto. :naughty:

20080118_tntcherry.jpg

Yes! He didn't smile at me... Was quite tired...

Oh, no, don't tell me! I don't really want to know this.

It will just make me sad.

I don't think I will ever go to another gig anyway.

He won't come here for the next 40 or more years, till then I will be old, wrinkled, going with a walking stick, half-blind, half-deaf...

And then perhaps one day I will meet him on the street, he will be old and deaf too, I will get an autogramm and tell him how cool he was/is, he will be very kind, I will feel like a young girl again and then I will say to my grand children: Look, this is Mika, a great singer at the time as I was still young!!!!! and they will say: Who? Our favourite singer is R2D2, did you hear his last single and I'll say: I am deaf, I don't hear anything you little bastards....

Very depressing.... :roftl:

i saw him 3 times... 2 gigs & 1 tv show. it's not a big secret, there was 12000 other people with me the 1st time & 3000 the 2nd time & roughly 200 at the taping for the tv show. :naughty:

lots of old, wrinkled with/without walking sticks go to the gigs! that shouldn't stop you! :blush-anim-cl:

half blind? no problem... get binoculars

half deaf? no problem... read lips (which you can see with the binoculars)

when i'm at that point, i'll go for the seated section, that' way, i'll be able to enjoy just the same. :blush-anim-cl:

There are such things as Hypnotherapy...where you learn to hypnotise pple to get them quit smoking. Saw some of this live, was quite impressing. You can really make pple do things while they are hypnotised....Crazy stuff. :shocked:

bah! i don't believe in that stuff :naughty:

Hey, that's the only truthfull thing I have said on this thread for the last 3 hours!

Everything before that were terrible, terrible lies! :wink2:

well, that's fine... they are your lies, not mine :aah:

but if you care to unload, we also come with a confession thread :roftl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=204971#post204971

we've pretty much have everything covered on mfc! :roftl:

:roftl:

I actually wanted to try that with my students. :biggrin2: But I guess I could be sued. :sneaky2:

well, that's fine... they are your lies, not mine :aah:

but if you care to unload, we also come with a confession thread :roftl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=204971#post204971

we've pretty much have everything covered on mfc! :roftl:

Wow, 105 pages!!! I was just joking! :wink2:

About Hypnotherapy you should ask the other shrink! I've seen this at a psychological congress in Germany of the German Psychological Society, so it was pretty earnest stuff...

:roftl:

I actually wanted to try that with my students. :biggrin2: But I guess I could be sued. :sneaky2:

Yes, you could. And you must be able to hypnotise. And not everybody is a good object for hypnose, some pple are just too controlled to get hypnotised, so...

Archived