What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?

• red
    • orange
    • yellow
    • green
    • blue
    • violet
    • white
    • black

hmm, but i currently don't wanna change this. :bleh: but if mika decides to disappear for several months to write/record his next album, i know now where my place will be. *peers at the couch* :fisch::naughty:

i might have to go there too then:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hmm, but i currently don't wanna change this. :bleh: but if mika decides to disappear for several months to write/record his next album, i know now where my place will be. *peers at the couch* :fisch::naughty:

I bet we will have a lot to do then...lots of people with Mika withdrawl symptoms....Southeast and I - we will earn tons of money...:mf_rosetinted: Private Mika gig - here I come!...

I bet we will have a lot to do then...lots of people with Mika withdrawl symptoms....Southeast and I - we will earn tons of money...:mf_rosetinted: Private Mika gig - here I come!...

Would you like a living-room gig, a kitchen gig, a bathroom gig or a bedroom gig (:das:)?

I didn't say a utility room gig because it sounds really stupid. :blink:

A garage gig would be better. :biggrin2:

Would you like a living-room gig, a kitchen gig, a bathroom gig or a bedroom gig (:das:)?

:lmfao:

chickenfm already voted for the bedroom gig ages ago:mf_rosetinted:

we were just hesitating in HIS bedroom or OUR bedroom :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

bathroom gig would be nice too, but i wont say no more cause the NC is crowded tonight:mf_rosetinted:

uhm.....kitchen gig is a bit..difficult...it´s a small kitchen, but we can use the kitchen for...uh...other things....you know..:mf_rosetinted:

Bathroom gig...well he´d probably like the coloring...it`s white....

no, I go for a living room gig because: 1. there is enough space 2. there is a piano...although bed room gig wouldnt be bad either.... tough choice...:aah:

bathroom gig would be nice too, but i wont say no more cause the NC is crowded tonight:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

As for the bedroom, I suggest yours first then his. :das:

:mf_rosetinted:

uhm.....kitchen gig is a bit..difficult...it´s a small kitchen, but we can use the kitchen for...uh...other things....you know..:mf_rosetinted:

Bathroom gig...well he´d probably like the coloring...it`s white....

no, I go for a living room gig because: 1. there is enough space 2. there is a piano...although bed room gig wouldnt be bad either.... tough choice...:aah:

Is it a grand piano or an upright one? :wub2:

:roftl:

As for the bedroom, I suggest yours first then his. :das:

Is it a grand piano or an upright one? :wub2:

It´s an upright one :-)

My bedroom, his bedroom...who cares as long as he is right next to me :mf_rosetinted:

It´s an upright one :-)

My bedroom, his bedroom...who cares as long as he is right next to me :mf_rosetinted:

:punk:

BTW Since we're discussing bedrooms... :naughty: Why does he keep saying he doesn't want children? :teehee:

:punk:

BTW Since we're discussing bedrooms... :naughty: Why does he keep saying he doesn't want children? :teehee:

commitment phobia :mf_rosetinted: adolescence not yet completed, lack of a stable relationship...:mf_rosetinted:

Wikipedia on commitment phobia:

Generally, commitmentphobic people claim that they are eager to find a lasting romantic attachment and get married, yet they fail to find appropriate partners and maintain longlasting connections. Ironically, in these romantic relationships, the commitmentphobic partner craves what he/she fears most: love and connection. This paradoxical craving for a frightening reality leads to a confusing and destructive pattern of seduction and rejection. The results are emotionally devastating.

The key to understanding commitmentphobia is recognizing that such behavior is rooted in fear—fear of lost options or fear of making poor decisions. The commitmentphobic mind sees decisions as permanent, opening the possibility of being caged or trapped forever with no means of escape. Commitmentphobia is a real disabling fear, that can be manifest in many areas of life, including career, home ownership!!!!!!!!!!!, or even shoe shopping. This fear can make simple every day decisions into a tremendous burden.

Generally, commitmentphobic people claim that they are eager to find a lasting romantic attachment and get married, yet they fail to find appropriate partners and maintain longlasting connections. Ironically, in these romantic relationships, the commitmentphobic partner craves what he/she fears most: love and connection. This paradoxical craving for a frightening reality leads to a confusing and destructive pattern of seduction and rejection. The results are emotionally devastating.

The key to understanding commitmentphobia is recognizing that such behavior is rooted in fear—fear of lost options or fear of making poor decisions. The commitmentphobic mind sees decisions as permanent, opening the possibility of being caged or trapped forever with no means of escape. Commitmentphobia is a real disabling fear, that can be manifest in many areas of life, including career, home ownership!!!!!!!!!!!, or even shoe shopping. This fear can make simple every day decisions into a tremendous burden.

shoe shopping?????????????? :lmfao:!!!!!!!

:shocked: oh dear god...I know certain someone with that :mf_rosetinted:

is there any cure?

shoe shopping?????????????? :lmfao:!!!!!!!

Yes, that one won't let me sleep tonight. :tears:

Good night, ladies! Time for bed analysis, that is pretending to be thinking in my bed, while I'm actually peacefully sleeping. :biggrin2:

:bye:

Yes, that one won't let me sleep tonight. :tears:

Good night, ladies! Time for bed analysis, that is pretending to be thinking in my bed, while I'm actually peacefully sleeping. :biggrin2:

:bye:

niiiiiiight!!:bye:

I've changed my mind. I refuse to go to bed with this dramatic thought circulating in my poor neuron. :sneaky2:

and with this interesting thought I shall leave you and go to bed...good night

Archived