What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?

• red
    • orange
    • yellow
    • green
    • blue
    • violet
    • white
    • black

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WHo does also think that Louboutin has some kind of crush on Mika? :teehee:

Now that is a question only for the amateur shrink:teehee:

I need help... i think... cant get thoughts of how much i wanna see Mika in his bathtub and the reason for the fan next to his bed out of my head.... the reason for the fan could be cos of some hot, long, busy nights :das:

You can't stay under control for one minute DA.:wags_finger:

i might have to go there too then:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I bet we will have a lot to do then...lots of people with Mika withdrawl symptoms....Southeast and I - we will earn tons of money...:mf_rosetinted: Private Mika gig - here I come!...

yup, the couch will be crowded. :mf_rosetinted:

sil, i have no money. but i could pay with magic numbers, those can help you to get a private mika gig as well. :naughty: although... you'd first have to cure me, to make me be able to let go of my precious magic numbers... :lmfao:

sil, i have no money. but i could pay with magic numbers, those can help you to get a private mika gig as well. :naughty: although... you'd first have to cure me, to make me be able to let go of my precious magic numbers... :lmfao:

:lmfao:!!

im still not sure anyones gonna be able to reach the bedroom... erm, living room gig:naughty::teehee:

Morning! Here is the "early" shift!

I have one out of topic question: Have you ever thought about the combo:

Christian Louboutin shoes and a dog in the same household! :shocked:

I mean, there are only two possibilities:

1) Dog suffocates or explodes after eating shoes with a lot of glitter, pailletes and explosion stuff on them :-(

2) Mika starts wearing cloggs or Birkenstock... :shocked:

And yes, I think CL has a crush on Mika. They all do!

These magic numbers are eine kleine Verarschung, if I may use such a language here on this high quality thread...

I had some on T-Shirts, which my friends gave me as a gift. (Yes, I have very nice friends...) and none of them was accepted on mikasounds... :boxed:

And the black bag with the Mika application tore after one use....

We want money!!!! No Mika merchies, no Mika numbers! :roftl:

:lmfao:

chickenfm already voted for the bedroom gig ages ago:mf_rosetinted:

we were just hesitating in HIS bedroom or OUR bedroom :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

bathroom gig would be nice too, but i wont say no more cause the NC is crowded tonight:mf_rosetinted:

oh... roxane... ejem.... i think you are wrong at this point....

not YOURS......(bedroom i mean)

not HIS......

but......

MINE!!!!!!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

:floor: :floor:

These magic numbers are eine kleine Verarschung, if I may use such a language here on this high quality thread...

I had some on T-Shirts, which my friends gave me as a gift. (Yes, I have very nice friends...) and none of them was accepted on mikasounds... :boxed:

And the black bag with the Mika application tore after one use....

We want money!!!! No Mika merchies, no Mika numbers! :roftl:

At least you had something! I paid 80 euros and got absolutely NOTHING.

:sneaky2::aah::hair::mad3:

I'm done with ****bag. :shun:

What do you mean with 80€ and nothing?

Did you order merchies and they didn't arrive? :shocked:

Yes, exactly. That could be the reason why I need this thread now. :sneaky2:

They really got on my nerves. :throw: I've given up now. :giveup:

Yes, exactly. That could be the reason why I need this thread now. :sneaky2:

They really got on my nerves. :throw: I've given up now. :giveup:

OH, wow... That's bad!... :shocked:

I do not visit mikasounds anymore: it is quite boring since he stopped using it and writing blogs/vlogs. He jumped to Twitter instead, but I have the feeling this is going to end soon too. He gets quickly bored and jumps from medium to medium. Hard for his fans to follow. Jumpy nature. Like me. But I am Gemini, not Leo. And I don't have fans, he does. But this would be a topic for the Kick Ass Review Thread...

I hope he goes back to mikasounds and uses it better in the future. Because that's the first site you get directed to if you search for him in Internet.

OH, wow... That's bad!... :shocked:

I do not visit mikasounds anymore: it is quite boring since he stopped using it and writing blogs/vlogs. He jumped to Twitter instead, but I have the feeling this is going to end soon too. He gets quickly bored and jumps from medium to medium. Hard for his fans to follow. Jumpy nature. Like me. But I am Gemini, not Leo. And I don't have fans, he does. But this would be a topic for the Kick Ass Review Thread...

I hope he goes back to mikasounds and uses it better in the future. Because that's the first site you get directed to if you search for him in Internet.

I agree! :thumb_yello:

And not just because of my undelivered items. :teehee:

Hey, Sil! I have a new idea.

Since most of the ladies on MFC obviously have serious problems conducting a coherent conversation when at last faced to by their idol... I mean they don't know what to say when they at last meet Mika (I didn't say anything, just stared at him, that's even worse :shocked:)

Here is an example :teehee:

willywonka meets Mika: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2979429&postcount=102

I think they all will be thankfull for some social competence training ideas from the real professionals :teehee:

I mean, they CAN meet him somewhere in the street (I believe in wonders) and then they should be prepared to react cool and not beginn giggling, blushing, dropping stuff, running away....

I tried finding somthing in Internet but it is all in German (http://www.gsk-training.de/) and this doesn't really help, does it? Do you think there is something like a role play for individual use, at home, in front of the mirror or with your parents/partners/kids...

We can give them f.e. "5 golden rules how to behave when you coincidentelly meet Mika on the street/at a M&G/on the beach/at a bar..."

I didn't have any trouble talking, but I lost ability to hear :blink: Apparently he asked me what it is when I gave him the gift, but I didn't hear that at all. So that must have been quite coherent conversation :aah: Me talking, whatever I did talk, regardless to what he was saying.:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Since most of the ladies on MFC obviously have serious problems conducting a coherent conversation when at last faced to by their idol... I mean they don't know what to say when they at last meet Mika (I didn't say anything, just stared at him, that's even worse :shocked:)

willywonka meets Mika: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2979429&postcount=102

I think they all will be thankfull for some social competence training ideas from the real professionals :teehee:

I mean, they CAN meet him somewhere in the street (I believe in wonders) and then they should be prepared to react cool and not beginn giggling, blushing, dropping stuff, running away....

I tried finding somthing in Internet but it is all in German (http://www.gsk-training.de/) and this doesn't really help, does it? Do you think there is something like a role play for individual use, at home, in front of the mirror or with your parents/partners/kids...

We can give them f.e. "5 golden rules how to behave when you coincidentelly meet Mika on the street/at a M&G/on the beach/at a bar..."

Not enough in my case i'm afraid, i sound like a lobotomy patient ever since Madrid, girls, but thank you for considering my case...:mf_rosetinted:

oh... roxane... ejem.... i think you are wrong at this point....

not YOURS......(bedroom i mean)

not HIS......

but......

MINE!!!!!!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

:floor: :floor:

sure *pats you on the head* NOW, get back in that straightjacket of yours Rosita:naughty:

Not enough in my case i'm afraid, i sound like a lobotomy patient ever since Madrid, girls, but thank you for considering my case...:mf_rosetinted:

Hey, you're not mad at me because of that, are you? :wink2:

I just found this conversation so hilarious and it describes exactly how I would have behaved, had I been so cool to say anything AT ALL. :doh:

And I have read so many reports where all the girls say "I didn't know what to say...." so I thought this would be a good idea.... :wink2:

I just found this conversation so hilarious and it describes exactly how I would have behaved, had I been so cool to say anything AT ALL. :doh:

And I have read so many reports where all the girls say "I didn't know what to say...." so I thought this would be a good idea.... :wink2:

Me???

Mad????

I've been here for 2 years and you may check all my posts...you won't find one about me being mad at no one...:wink2:

A bit pissed sometimes, yes...:mf_rosetinted: but nothing we can't solve with a few slaps on a queue...:mf_rosetinted:

But not with you, not because of this...

I'm not sure on how well you know me, but all i do in this forum is having fun, you must have heard of my captions in Wonkaland, and to chichat with my friends...i made a loooot of friends here, they can tell you about me better than myself...

I, of the few gifts The Lord has given to me, have a very good sense of humor, so count on me for joking and fooling around, not for taking things the wrong way...:thumb_yello:

i don't think it's a great idea to start a thread about how people react when face to face with Mika. not sure everyone would like their reaction analysed :wink2: it would be taking their posts out of context & may turn unpleasant :thumb_yello:

it's best to leave it at "shrinks are us" where they can come willingly to get the experts to analyse their "so called" problems :wink2:

..just like me :roftl: I just stared at him and he stared right back at me....

I think I might need training first...lol...

Great idea..I have some ideas in mind for this thread, will work it out the next three days...

i don't think it's a great idea to start a thread about how people react when face to face with Mika. not sure everyone would like their reaction analysed :wink2: it would be taking their posts out of context & may turn unpleasant :thumb_yello:

it's best to leave it at "shrinks are us" where they can come willingly to get the experts to analyse their "so called" problems :wink2:

uhm...I might be mistaken but I think Southeast doesn´t want to analyze single posts. She wants to offer a communication training in our shrinks thread a la: when you meet Mika do this and that, try to breath normal, dont vomit over his precious jacket, dont spit at him while talking, when you are tall try to make yourself smaller etc......etc. :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Yes, you're right! :thumb_yello: Didn't mean commenting on what pple already wrote though, just thought to write something stupid on this topic and put it on the first page.... But then again, it could be misunderstood....:thumb_yello:

uhm...I might be mistaken but I think Southeast doesn´t want to analyze single posts. She wants to offer a communication training in our shrinks thread a la: when you meet Mika do this and that, try to breath normal, dont vomit over his precious jacket, dont spit at him while talking, when you are tall try to make yourself smaller etc......etc. :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Yes, exactly! Thank you! :thumb_yello:

Me???

Mad????

I've been here for 2 years and you may check all my posts...you won't find one about me being mad at no one...:wink2:

A bit pissed sometimes, yes...:mf_rosetinted: but nothing we can't solve with a few slaps on a queue...:mf_rosetinted:

But not with you, not because of this...

I'm not sure on how well you know me, but all i do in this forum is having fun, you must have heard of my captions in Wonkaland, and to chichat with my friends...i made a loooot of friends here, they can tell you about me better than myself...

I, of the few gifts The Lord has given to me, have a very good sense of humor, so count on me for joking and fooling around, not for taking things the wrong way...:thumb_yello:

Right! Glad to hear this! :wink2:

Archived