My essay on Mika!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qh5tqb

Hello all guys!

First time for me i open a 3d :biggrin2:

Here's the link of my essay related to Mika, that i'm going to present at my maturity exams for the senior year in my high school.

Pretty proud of the work i've done, approved from the most of my prof, now i'm here looking for all yours opinion about it, pretty curios to know what you think about that :wink2:

And also glad to have some corrections, cause this is the english version (that i'm going to present too with the italian one) but as I said I'm italian so i could have done some mistakes eheh :biggrin2:

Anxious to have your opinions.

Thanks bie bie!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read through your essay and it looks good and very interesting!! Congrats, it must have taken you a long time to write! I wish we could do such things at uni... But I think teachers would laugh at me if I said I'd want to write an essay about Mika :aah:

I'm happy because you put the pic with the MFC flag, and I'm on it and I didn't have it before! :D

mikaflag-1.jpg

I read through your essay and it looks good and very interesting!! Congrats, it must have taken you a long time to write! I wish we could do such things at uni... But I think teachers would laugh at me if I said I'd want to write an essay about Mika :aah:

I'm happy because you put the pic with the MFC flag, and I'm on it and I didn't have it before! :D

mikaflag-1.jpg

Thanks!

Yeah it takes me quite long infact, a month till 3 a.m in the morning to write and translate it but i'm thinkng about it till December eheh

Believe me some teachers laugh at me too, but i was convinced and motivate and they accepted it :biggrin2:

Yeah i adore that pic, reminds me that day in June my first gig :wub2:, unfortunately i'm not in the pic cause i didn't even know the MFC last June and you all look great!

Thanks for let me know this :wink2:

Bie bie

P.s. The photo was in the MFC yeear book! ^^

Is that means I may post mine here? :boing:(you know what I'm talking about...I've got an exam next july the 6th:mf_rosetinted:)

Anyway, good luck and in de maut of the uolf!!!!!:thumb_yello:

If you have it in a written form why not?! LOL

But this is trying to pass as a serious work :naughty: even if we've to stay tuned on who we're talking about, so we can not be so serious :roftl:

Anyway thank you! And i hope the wolf is going to die suffering a lot xD

I've seen that work love a few days ago :naughty:

GREAT JOB, DEAR! :thumb_yello:

Thanks hun! Yeah you've see it in advance with someone else :naughty: but he said nothing, i'm quite offended LOL

I'm jocking of course but on July i'll ask to someone else too :teehee:

Thanks hun! Yeah you've see it in advance with someone else :naughty: but he said nothing, i'm quite offended LOL

I'm jocking of course but on July i'll ask to someone else too :teehee:

who's that "someone else"?! :fisch:

I'm sure he saw it after :wink2:... I hope he appreciates it cause I found it so good :thumb_yello: and I imagine that you worked so hard on it:wub2:

who's that "someone else"?! :fisch:

I'm sure he saw it after :wink2:... I hope he appreciates it cause I found it so good :thumb_yello: and I imagine that you worked so hard on it:wub2:

Mmm i don't really know who is he :naughty:

I hope he looks at it, but i've found a lot of mistakes with the first version i gave him LOL. Thanks again for compliments sweetie, you don't really know how it's difficult to explain this kind of things in a normal way to normal people :aah: that's why it takes so long to write it :roftl:

Cause you can think i've all the ideas but how am i supposed to write them? :aah:

Really kind of panic at the beginning :teehee:

Mmm i don't really know who is he :naughty:

I hope he looks at it, but i've found a lot of mistakes with the first version i gave him LOL. Thanks again for compliments sweetie, you don't really know how it's difficult to explain this kind of things in a normal way to normal people :aah: that's why it takes so long to write it :roft

Cause you can think i've all the ideas but how am i supposed to write them? :aah:

Really kind of panic at the beginning :teehee

it's because you deserve compliments, dear! That's true! :wub2:

Don't worry abput your mistakes... He knows that you're not english!

And I know too that it's not easy to explain that to normal people... it's not easy for them to understand us :teehee:

it's because you deserve compliments, dear! That's true! :wub2:

Don't worry abput your mistakes... He knows that you're not english!

And I know too that it's not easy to explain that to normal people... it's not easy for them to understand us :teehee:

Oooooh ok stop it! I've a face like that right now :wub2::wub2::wub2:

But i hope he just can understand what i've written LOL

And yeah it's really difficult isn't it?!

They can't understand it because you've definitely to feel it!

I just hope that does not play against me at the exams :boxed:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qh5tqb

Hello all guys!

First time for me i open a 3d :biggrin2:

Here's the link of my essay related to Mika, that i'm going to present at my maturity exams for the senior year in my high school.

Pretty proud of the work i've done, approved from the most of my prof, now i'm here looking for all yours opinion about it, pretty curios to know what you think about that :wink2:

And also glad to have some corrections, cause this is the english version (that i'm going to present too with the italian one) but as I said I'm italian so i could have done some mistakes eheh :biggrin2:

Anxious to have your opinions.

Thanks bie bie!

Fra, I read yr essay and I must say that you are to be congratulated for it!

It's made with love and passion, you worked hard and I love your comparisons to literature and philosophy: I'm sure Mika would be proud of it!

I like the way you went into depth analyzing and understanding many aspects of his music; and I'm happy that a girl of yr age is so able to go beyond appearance, kudos to you! :thumb_yello:

Fra, I read yr essay and I must say that you are to be congratulated for it!

It's made with love and passion, you worked hard and I love your comparisons to literature and philosophy: I'm sure Mika would be proud of it!

I like the way you went into depth analyzing and understanding many aspects of his music; and I'm happy that a girl of yr age is so able to go beyond appearance, kudos to you! :thumb_yello:

Ooooooooh really thanks Mari!

I'm red :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thanks really, it was a really hard work, but full of myself inside

Hope he'll be proud (if i'll have a mark over 70/100) i'll say him thanks hehe cause it'll be all up to him :wub2:

As i'm supposing you want to meant i can say i'm not a tipical 18th girl of this generation, life's experience form you and make you the person you'll become and i'm pretty proud of whom i'm going to be!

Ooooooooh really thanks Mari!

I'm red :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thanks really, it was a really hard work, but full of myself inside

Hope he'll be proud (if i'll have a mark over 70/100) i'll say him thanks hehe cause it'll be all up to him :wub2:

As i'm supposing you want to meant i can say i'm not a tipical 18th girl of this generation, life's experience form you and make you the person you'll become and i'm pretty proud of whom i'm going to be!

you should show it to him :wub2:

Archived