MFC's inside jokes

Lee-Ann

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
exactly! the forum as a whole, doesn't talk about those things on a regular basis, it's a thing being discussed between a few members. to me those things are not an inside joke, but a joke amongst a small group.

perhaps i lack in the sense of humor department, cus frankly, i don't even find it funny, so maybe that's why i don't think they are an "inside joke" :teehee::naughty:

I think that the fact that more than two people are talking about something in the forum makes it an inside joke, because it only applies here and anyone can join that joke. I think there is no joke, apart from chicken, that is talked on the whole forum. Do you really think chicken is just from 2007? I think it's more valuable if it remained after 3 years and there is still a lot of people talking and laughing about that.

I think that the fact that more than two people are talking about something in the forum makes it an inside joke, because it only applies here and anyone can join that joke. I think there is no joke, apart from chicken, that is talked on the whole forum. Do you really think chicken is just from 2007? I think it's more valuable if it remained after 3 years and there is still a lot of people talking and laughing about that.

chicken was different... you couldn't help but laugh at how the whole thing started. i still don't know where i'm suppose to laugh when someone writes "golden area" :dunno:

i know it is said on the forum, but i bet 95% of members don't/won't use it, and prefer to concentrate on other aspects of Mika. it's mainly used in the gasmic thread and mainly by the same members.

the chicken thing was funny & playful. i don't get the same sense when i hear the happy trail (or whatever)

:thumb_yello:

That's how I feel about it too ...

Things like "golden area" etc. are inside jokes, but not MFC inside jokes, wich something like "chicken" is ...

Or for me it feels like that anyway :aah:

:thumb_yello:

That's how I feel about it too ...

Things like "golden area" etc. are inside jokes, but not MFC inside jokes, wich something like "chicken" is ...

Or for me it feels like that anyway :aah:

The thing is that not all the people or the same groups of people see the same threads, so in that case it would be an inside thread joke, but not just among some people, did I make my point clear?

not teh only one who will have that problem :naughty: A few has blamed me for they ahve checked that area out when they have seen him live after i started with anybody home :lmfao: Gotta say i checked myself in london too at the first (and 2nd) and HOLY COW :shocked:

Lord you aren't the first to have looked for evidence, check out some threads from 2007, one very memorable one was called Cockadoodledoo I think. :teehee:

In fact I just found that thread and had a little look. Goodness knows how it wasn't banned. :lol3:

Lord you aren't the first to have looked for evidence, check out some threads from 2007, one very memorable one was called Cockadoodledoo I think. :teehee:

In fact I just found that thread and had a little look. Goodness knows how it wasn't banned. :lol3:

I was a younger, less confident mod then, that's how :naughty: I never liked it,

and I don't think I'd let it go for as long as it did now :aah:

LINKs... plz plz plz :biggrin2:

Yep, i explained it to them :naughty:

They love that expression cause it's very diplomatic when you're talking about "hot stuff" like that in public :lmfao::teehee:

I agree:mf_rosetinted: hahahaaha I saw E.T. with my pals the other day and E.T. was like "E.T. HOME!" hahahaha and then I came with "MI.KA.HOME!" so we took a BIG laugh out of it. We also use the "NO CHICKEN TONIGHT" and the wrote it in my bag:boxed: so I wouldn't forget everyitme I party haahahaha:roftl:

Ohh cool!

I dont think that there is that much "hidden" tbh , saying that over the last 3 ish years we talk about things which is probably second nature and for a newbie its kinda confusing

Chicken probably covers 90% of it all :naughty:

I'm newer and I can personally say that Chicken does infact cover most of it.

have we mentioned nessie already ? :naughty:

again... nessie was between a few members, in 1 or 2 threads.

most members would not use it.

there is a difference between an MFC inside joke & an inside joke between a few members.

that's the way i see it! :wink2:

Archived