MFC's inside jokes

Lee-Ann

Which they were, at first, but if any of the above applies in some funny sentence or to some funny situation, they're popular enough by now to be used by someone and a whole lot of people will recognize it...and sometimes make a joke out of it...:thumb_yello:

Same happens to Mika's typos, almost everyone will get it when someone posts or twits morming, or uses Yo to salute another...:wink2:

Maybe not jokes, but inner expressions, maybe...

Agree!:wink2:

And as I have said before: Sense of humour is a tricky thing, reading this thread gives a good illustration of that!:teehee:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden Area... Something i started last year... this is why:

w03864.jpg

w04412-1.jpg

w03922.jpg

w03914.jpg

"Somebody home" Is about teh same area... Something me and someone else also started :naughty:

Nobody home (flat in the golden area):

006mika1919mf0-3.jpg

Somebody home (not flat...):

strasbourg28.jpg

the full package on that pic :das::lmfao:

Yes, that's certainly an in joke, on the Mikagasmics thread:naughty:

exactly! the forum as a whole, doesn't talk about those things on a regular basis, it's a thing being discussed between a few members. to me those things are not an inside joke, but a joke amongst a small group.

perhaps i lack in the sense of humor department, cus frankly, i don't even find it funny, so maybe that's why i don't think they are an "inside joke" :teehee::naughty:

"Somebody home" Is about teh same area... Something me and someone else also started :naughty:

This expression is just too much for me :aah:

I have tried to pretend that I can't understand it, but you explained it now very clearly :aah:

I have tried to pretend that I can't understand it, but you explained it now very clearly :aah:

There's no escaping it when it's slapped firmly in your face, is there?:roftl:

And I mean the explanation, before there are howls for me to go to the NC, if anyone reads anything else into what I said, it's you who needs to go there!:naughty:

I've noticed besides the famous chicken there are also other animals like some lobsters and mooses in some threads, what's the deal with them?

"moose" is mika's nickname (as he said in an interview)

i cant help you with the lobster tho, i have no idea...:lmfao: i think its more an in-members joke, and not MFC joke... (dont know if it makes sense... :blink:)

:lmfao:

watch out that you wont start to check the area out the next time you see him luve by mistake :naughty:

I've noticed besides the famous chicken there are also other animals like some lobsters and mooses in some threads, what's the deal with them?

Well Moose, is from Mika himself, he said in the PopLab show he did, that his nickname is Moose, so all jokes on here came from that.

The Lobster is something to do with cizzerz, no idea what it's about though.

:lmfao:

watch out that you wont start to check the area out the next time you see him luve by mistake :naughty:

That is exactly what I'm afraid of :aah: It's too much information :aah: I will be staring into his eyes!!! :roftl:

That is exactly what I'm afraid of :aah: It's too much information :aah: I will be staring right into his eyes!!! :roftl:

not teh only one who will have that problem :naughty: A few has blamed me for they ahve checked that area out when they have seen him live after i started with anybody home :lmfao: Gotta say i checked myself in london too at the first (and 2nd) and HOLY COW :shocked:

not teh only one who will have that problem :naughty: A few has blamed me for they ahve checked that area out when they have seen him live after i started with anybody home :lmfao: Gotta say i checked myself in london too at the first (and 2nd) and HOLY COW :shocked:

The worst is, that i even use this expression now with friends in RL in regard to men who are NOT Mika...:aah: Shame on you, Angel :lmfao::roftl:

i wonder if anyone here really calls him "Moose" now???:blink:

and speaking of misheard lyrics, the most impressive one to me is "running around again, running from money":aah: thanks to Wonka's picture it's still in my computer!!!:naughty:

Archived