Celebrate the day of the dead with quirky star Mika - Eden Sessions!

There are more important things in music. :wink2: Have you ever studied music? If you've tried it on your own skin, you are more likely to understand the issue.

But yes, wrong choices in your private life can sometimes ruin your career.

I was just making a joke. I don't study music and have no leanings in that direction either. Not sure which issue I am supposed to be understanding ,but don't elaborate, you all know I am too thick to understand.:wink2: Or not that interested.

Back to Britney though, I've never liked her. But I'm not a music snob, I just don't like her voice, the way she portrays herself or the kind of music she sings.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Britney. In fact, Britney was my first Pop Idol (yeah I know, very different from Mika). I was hooked from the first music video and I do think that she's talented. She's lost a lot on the way and I do feel very sorry for her. She's been performing since she was a toddler - as have I - but I do feel that everything was done for her and that she didn't have a lot of say in a lot of things, especially her career and especially now, what with her being under a conservatorship and whatnot.

She used to sing live and as far as I'm concerned, she was pretty alright.

I won't deny that she had a better voice when she was younger, though. Watch this video here and fast forward to 3:10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfkuYqSBess&playnext_from=TL&videos=e8DKIEK97uM

I really wanna go to this but i havent convinced my mum to take me yet

but if Jack Johnson (myy mum loves him) is playing then i might ahve a chance :biggrin2:

As he's playing the night before, you could persuade her to make a weekend of it:wink2:

As he's playing the night before, you could persuade her to make a weekend of it:wink2:

Oh the night before =/ oh i cant make that cause i'm seeing Paul McCartney on the Saturday lol.

If i do get to see Mika aswel in that weekend it will be crazy lol :aah:

What? :shocked: No confetti? :shocked:

Not a proper Mika gig then :teehee:

He could use flower petals.

He's at Eden where he's surrounded by them, and they are biodegradable:naughty:

yup I visualize rose petals, how very English if he does :teehee::biggrin2: but then he never promised us a rose garden...OR any sunshine so hey, guess we cant hold it against him if its foncetti-less and p-ing down :naughty:

Archived