Celebrate the day of the dead with quirky star Mika - Eden Sessions!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The intro is read by Ian McShane? :blink::naughty:

How sad for Mika that the best concert he's seen is Britney Spears. :shocked::aah: He needs to get out more.

I think Ian McShane will be quite good :roftl:

And that's what I thought! I just turned to my friend and was like "Wow, Britney Spears..." :boxed:

:roftl:

Hi everyone :original:

Here's an article from This Is Cornwall with Mika talking about the Eden Sessions gig on 27th June :aah:

Sounds great!

http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/news/Celebrate-Day-Dead-quirky-star-Mika/article-2224618-detail/article.html

Gandalf replaced by Lovejoy!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

And biodegradable confetti' date=' very climate conscious:naughty:[/color']

Well maybe she was good, back when Mika was a golden teenager.

That's what I was thinking... I won't comment about her because I don't exactly know what she's been doing nowadays, but in the early times of her career she was pretty okay, I kinda liked her :wink2:

Nice interview, thanks! :flowers2:

Even though she is known to mime, she has put on a good show from what I have seen, like from the arty side of things. (:

I was going to try and get to this, but I just cannot afford the train fare, but should be amazing (like every Mika show) xD

Very nice interview! T4P!:thumb_yello:

The journalist's approach to Mika shows a lot of respect and that cheers me up.:wub2:

About Britney thing: I used to like some of her songs a couple of years ago.:wink2:

I think Mika said it quite spontaniously cos he felt like that when he was teenager facing the superstar.:biggrin2:

I haven't even read it all yet but got to this line:

The greatest pop show I went to was Britney Spears in Miami when I was a teenager. It was different to everything I'd seen before. It was brilliant.

Like he ever saw a Britney concert!! For REALZ?

I know, gonna miss the confetti! :tears:

I hope he comes up with something else! :thumb_yello:

No probs btw, I actually really liked this interview...short and sweet, I thought the interviewer was really good. Figured it was good to share :original: You all would have found it in the end anyway :original:

cool, sounds like the uk might get the arena tour show too then at eden - since he said opera singer, i guess ida will be there as queen of the night. :wub2:

and lol @ this quote:

"We don't want to cover it with mylar confetti that won't disappear for 500,000 years!"

:lmao: how true... :naughty: maybe he can use paper confetti again, like in the early days. :bleh:

cool, sounds like the uk might get the arena tour show too then at eden - since he said opera singer, i guess ida will be there as queen of the night. :wub2:

and lol @ this quote:

"We don't want to cover it with mylar confetti that won't disappear for 500,000 years!"

:lmao: how true... :naughty: maybe he can use paper confetti again, like in the early days. :bleh:

He could use flower petals.

He's at Eden where he's surrounded by them, and they are biodegradable:naughty:

Well maybe she was good, back when Mika was a golden teenager.

That's what I was thinking... I won't comment about her because I don't exactly know what she's been doing nowadays, but in the early times of her career she was pretty okay, I kinda liked her :wink2:

Yep! :thumb_yello:

I'm glad he wasn't a snob! Otherwise I guess he wouldn't be doing what he's doing now! :cheerful_h4h:

And maybe Britney's career has taught him a lesson...

What? Always to wear knickers? :naughty:

There are more important things in music. :wink2: Have you ever studied music? If you've tried it on your own skin, you are more likely to understand the issue.

But yes, wrong choices in your private life can sometimes ruin your career.

Archived