"Mika, Why So Shy?" June 11, 2010

dcdeb

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why the puke?

What? Don't like GaGa? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh man, I'm usually all for the "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything."

But honestly, if Mika collab'd with Gags, I would not be a happy camper.

I respect that you enjoy her music, but BOY HOWDY, I can NOT see her "style" gelling with Mika's. At all.

Welp, she does like to get creative with her outfits. I think that's why a lot of people like her, that's why most of my friends like her anyway.

But yeah, I wonder how they'd do it on stage? It would be interesting to see him in something of hers! :roftl:

Welp, she does like to get creative with her outfits. I think that's why a lot of people like her, that's why most of my friends like her anyway.

But yeah, I wonder how they'd do it on stage? It would be interesting to see him in something of hers! :roftl:

She is definitely creative when it comes to aesthetics, but her music seems really mainstream and uniform compared to Mika's! I can't see her singing about a depressed doll boy or teenage dreams in a teenage circus -- about as much as I can't see him writing about getting drunk in a club! So un-Mika! :lmfao:

Though I wouldn't mind seeing Mika rocking a dress. We haven't seen that look before. :das:

She is definitely creative when it comes to aesthetics, but her music seems really mainstream and uniform compared to Mika's! I can't see her singing about a depressed doll boy or teenage dreams in a teenage circus -- about as much as I can't see him writing about getting drunk in a club! So un-Mika! :lmfao:

Though I wouldn't mind seeing Mika rocking a dress. We haven't seen that look before. :das:

Lol! True, all true! :biggrin2:

Id champion a collaboration between the two artists anyday, Who wouldnt want to work with their friend/piers/idols,

I think you would definatley get somthing very special if these two bumped heads for a day or two:thumb_yello:

A bruise in the shape of a lightning bolt on their foreheads?:shocked:

Well if Mika wore a dress that would get him more talked about than Gaga, for once.

:lmfao: She sung about.. a Paper Gansta, I really would LOVE to see him collaborate with Katy Perry, now that I can really imagine.

A bruise in the shape of a lightning bolt on their foreheads?:shocked:

L O L.

Well if Mika wore a dress that would get him more talked about than Gaga, for once.

True, SO true. My Dad would be like,"THAT'S your favorite singer??" :aah:

And what's Voldermort have to do with this? :mf_rosetinted:

But I thought that was that Potter kid? What was his name again? Henry. . . Harris. . . it starts with an H right? :mf_rosetinted:

Harry. :mf_rosetinted:

For now we just have Wonka pictures I guess. But sometimes they are better than reality. :roftl:

True! They are pretty darn good! They make me laugh so hard, though!

Thank you for appreciating my silly captions and i hope you have so much fun with them as i have making them...:thumb_yello:

I love the WW caption with Mika's face on the picture of Gaga in the red dress she wore for the Royal Variety Performance.

That's not mine, Marilyn, it's Mary's...:naughty:

But as she's been Wonkafied, they end up as silly as mine...:roftl:

Thank you for appreciating my silly captions and i hope you have so much fun with them as i have making them...:thumb_yello:

That's not mine, Marilyn, it's Mary's...:naughty:

But as she's been Wonkafied, they end up as silly as mine...:roftl:

Well then, whatever weird condition you've got, Wonka, it must be catching!

Archived