"Mika, Why So Shy?" June 11, 2010

dcdeb

And he answered he's a fan of Luc Besson and WAS a Tim Burton fan till Alice in Wonderland and Willy Wonka.

No no no...you got that wrong!

Mika was a fan of Tim Burton until HE MET Alice In Wonderland (aka our Ingie) and Willy Wonka.

Now he's just their fan. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So am i the only one here affraid that we will have to wait a loooooong loooooong time before we get our hands on that 3rd record?:aah:

And thanx for posting!!!!!!!!!

Your reaction was just a few minutes faster than mine... was thinking exactly the same! :blink:

No you are not. I was afraid too.

Until many MCFers explained to me that Mika never lets us alone during down time and posts a lot of stuff and videos through Mikasounds...

Moreover, it seems that MFC is funnest than ever at this time

So..we will wait happily..and let him work seriously to give us a brilliant album, the best one...:mf_lustslow:

Can't wait to li li listen Mika si si sing li li like thi thi this. :mf_rosetinted:

(oh, and a video featuring tha creepy fingers! LOL)

No no no...you got that wrong!

Mika was a fan of Tim Burton until HE MET Alice In Wonderland (aka our Ingie) and Willy Wonka.

Now he's just their fan. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Yeah, they can both stretch their creepy fingers on the video for "Fernando Alexandro"...:roftl:

Yeah, he's a new man since he met me and Ingie...:mf_rosetinted:

Tim Burton who?:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Yeah, they can both stretch their creepy fingers on the video for "Fernando Alexandro"...:roftl:

Yeah, he's a new man since he met me and Ingie...:mf_rosetinted:

Tim Burton who?:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I mean c'mon! Still waiting for him to call us for a collaboration for the new album:mf_rosetinted:

Ofcourse I shall have to check my busy schedule first:mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure the third album will be great! But I don't think it will be his best work ever. I think everything he does will just get better and better and his best work ever will be just before he leaves this world.

Perhaps he'll quit after the third one?:mf_rosetinted:

Thx for posting :flowers2:

"I can stand on stage and perform to anybody; talk to one person on my own and feel totally comfortable; but stick me in a room in front of a bunch of people I don't know and I'll probably get drunk before I even try to talk to anybody... I hate it."

way to go Mika. Glad im not the only one who does that :lmfao:

cant wait for his 3rd album whenever that'll come :aah:

Wow. :boxed: Gaga. :sad: That's great. :sleep_1: Totally unexpected. :bored:

Jepp, my feelings too!:roftl:

Sure... I can appreciate some of her music when I'm in the right mood for it but I absolutely think Mika is good enough by himself!:aah:

I love Gaga to bits but I'm not sure about them working together. I fear she will overshadow everything. I don't want her to steal his limelight.:mf_rosetinted:

(IMO, he's way too infatuated with her for this collaboration to work out, I get the impression she can't do anything wrong by him) :teehee:

anyway, seen that her tour schedule is insanely busy till the start of 2011, it may never happen. :wink2:

No, I'd rather let these two make incredible music apart & be inspiring in their own way.

I love Gaga to bits but I'm not sure about them working together. I fear she will overshadow everything. I don't want her to steal his limelight.:mf_rosetinted:

(IMO, he's way too infatuated with her for this collaboration to work out, I get the impression she can't do anything wrong by him) :teehee:

anyway, seen that her tour schedule is insanely busy till the start of 2011, it may never happen. :wink2:

No, I'd rather let these two make incredible music apart & be inspiring in their own way.

He has said he's going into hiding to start writing the album, I shouldn't think he'll start any recording until next year, so I would think they could find some time to collaborate after her tour, and his, as I don't think he's finished yet. I think he just want's a little break to start writing again, and then go do some more dates again.

I do not think he will do anything with Gaga. It is just for marketing.

Their voices do not match at all, he needs someone with a higher voice.

And beside her he will appear so... feminine. Because she's not really feminine at all for me, I am always scared when I watch her. I expect her to jump out of the screen and ... scratch my face or something. So I can't really imagine them together. This will be really weird. And it won't do him any good. With Ditto it was funny, cause she's so small and not so agressive like Gaga.

And beside her he will appear so... feminine. Because she's not really feminine at all for me, I am always scared when I watch her. I expect her to jump out of the screen and ... scratch my face or something. So I can't really imagine them together. This will be really weird. And it won't do him any good. With Ditto it was funny, cause she's so small and not so agressive like Gaga.

I heard that if you say "Lady Gaga" 3 times in front of a mirror at night, she will come out of it and scratch your face...

Or was it Bloody Mary? :blink:

Damn, I always get confused with this kind of stories... :aah::naughty:

I heard that if you say "Lady Gaga" 3 times in front of a mirror at night, she will come out of it and scratch your face...

Or was it Bloody Mary? :blink:

Damn, I always get confused with this kind of stories... :aah::naughty:

:roftl:

same here...I like them both but I'm not sure about a collaboration or a duet :aah:

thanks for posting =)

Well, I'm not quite sure about the posssible failure of collaboration with Gaga even though they have a different type of voice but on the other hand they share the similar aesthetics. Gaga could be very feminine and quite opposite, just like Mika, and they're very complex artists in their ambiguity, whether we like it or dislike.

I agree with you that she's pretty agressive and imitates Madonna too much, that's why I don't like her last videos. She's more radical, perverse and grotesque than Mika and she's the global pop star at the same time.

But he made a wonderful song "By the time" with lovely Imogen Heap wich was totally neglected both by Mika and herself. They've never performed it live together.:boxed:

Wonder why? :blink: Gaga could "cover" his limelight but it would be a very good promotion for him, especially for the fact that he loves her and maybe even more than that.:aah:

[Above - POPTASTIC: British pop singer Mika is working on a third album which may feature his idol, Lady Gaga.]

Hmmmm.. okay :blink:

I hope if it's true he's gonna make a duet with GaGa, it will be only an audio one and not a music video :boxed: Her videos imo are waaaayyy too much obscene... which I don't like to see Mika involved in.

And I'm looking forward to the 3rd album already! :biggrin2:

T4P :thumb_yello:

Archived