REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Lebanon @ Baalbeck, 24-JUN-2010

Christine

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When do u think Mika is going to leave Beirut? I hope it's not going to be soon :( The gig was amazing, and we could feel how happy he was. U know that laugh of his, that's like i dunno, so adorable u wanna laugh yourself? Yupp..that's what i'm talking about. WE LOVE U MIKA!!!!!!! :teehee:

Um. Help. I just looked at my photos from Baalbeck and they are indeed cr*p! Having never put photos up on here before, I uploaded them (I think), to an album called Beirut/Baalbeck (I think). I have absolutely no idea where it is, or where the photos are, or whether I did it right, or whether anyone will be able to see them, and I don't know how to get them into the right thread... (and actually they are not really worth seeing anyway, but I did try!).

If anyone finds them, you will see some reasonable pictures of inanimate objects (the ruins, and piles of seat cushions) and blurry pictures of moving objects some of which might even be Mika (although it's kind of hard to tell!).

I give up. Me and cameras are clearly not a match made in heaven, and now I'm obviously either delirious with tiredness, or just delirious about the fact that I'm going to Eden. I should go to bed. I have to do three hours at work tomorrow before I drive to Cornwall. Grr.

Um. Help. I just looked at my photos from Baalbeck and they are indeed cr*p! Having never put photos up on here before, I uploaded them (I think), to an album called Beirut/Baalbeck (I think). I have absolutely no idea where it is, or where the photos are, or whether I did it right, or whether anyone will be able to see them, and I don't know how to get them into the right thread... (and actually they are not really worth seeing anyway, but I did try!).

If anyone finds them, you will see some reasonable pictures of inanimate objects (the ruins, and piles of seat cushions) and blurry pictures of moving objects some of which might even be Mika (although it's kind of hard to tell!).

I give up. Me and cameras are clearly not a match made in heaven, and now I'm obviously either delirious with tiredness, or just delirious about the fact that I'm going to Eden. I should go to bed. I have to do three hours at work tomorrow before I drive to Cornwall. Grr.

You can find your album on your profile page. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/album.php?albumid=693 The ruins look great :thumb_yello:

Enjoy Eden :biggrin2:

We must be relatives, all my pics turn out like that too...:teehee:

Don't worry, someone will find it or help you finding it sooner or later...:thumb_yello:

Have a nice rest, you deserv it...

Have fun in Eden...:mf_lustslow:

They're ok! Don't worry! :thumb_yello:

Have they really built normal houses all around the Roman site? :boxed:

It looks like they are still excavating and finding more Roman stuff, and yes, there's a bustling little town there right behind it. I bought some food there. I have no idea what it was (slight language problem!), but it was yummy!

Thanks for the fabulous reports, pics and vids girls:wub2:

I'm happy it was such a magic night for Mika and for all of you Lebanese fans:thumb_yello:

So great reports and pics!!!

Mika definitely had fun, I'm so happy for him! This gig was really important for him, and it was amazing!

+1!!! :wub2:

I agree and couldn't have said it any better :thumb_yello:

I just feel this smiley fits in here:

pillowfight.gifpillowfight.gifpillowfight.gif