Hi Mikaholics! :D

A&J

Hey you! :) Newbie comming.

My name is Ariane, and I'm from Brazil, São Paulo. I think the first thing you should know is that my english is NOT perfect, so whenever you see something that doesn't make sense, just ignore it @_@

My nick is A&J because my husband's name is Junior. I put that nick everywhere, is kinda my own name now ^^'

So, I became a fan of Mika about two weeks ago, and I just can't get enough of him anymore! But, well, you all know that, you feel it too. And that's so cool! I hate to be with people that have never heard of him ¬¬ really, is outrageous u_u

I'm a bit sad today 'cause Brazil just lost the Cup ._. but just a bit.

So, good gone girl comming in, hope you all like me! I'm already in some groups, ok? :D

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heya A&J I'm a newbie too! We allready have something in common both our football teams are out of the world cup. ENGLAND WERE CRAP! :crybaby: Oh well! I was cheered up because after it had finished I went to see Milka in concert in Cornwall at the Eden project. It was AMAZING! Hope you enjoy being a MFC member

Love Gem x

Thanks karla and Gem!

Yeah, I saw England's game, sorry ;-;

Well, at least you were cheered up! Seeing Mika probably gets all bad things away :D and I'm still crying 'cause he doesn't seem to be any closer to come to Brazil T.T and, you know, I've never been in show before o.o he would be my first! (that sounded weird)

:)

Hello :welcomeani:

I'm sorry we defeated you in the worldcup :blush-anim-cl:

Eheheh I see you jumping of joy Inge:teehee:

Hi Ariane and Welcome to MFC! :D (My formal welcoming:biggrin2:).

Great english writing by the way, honest :)

Enjoy!

Bem-vindaaaaa! :biggrin2:

Já vi que andaste pelos nossos threads, por isso não preciso de dar os links! Por isso...diverte-te por aqui!

Qualquer coisa que precises, avisa! :thumb_yello:

Ow, thanks all of you!

Cibele e Mary, já tô lá thread brasileiro!

Lollipop Love, sou da capital sim! :D

Yeah Inge, you're probably very happy... Wish you guys luck in the rest of the Cup ;D

Again, thank you all for the welcoming! @_@

Archived